Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xelf is offline Junior Member

Question for you ladys....How hot do you think I am?

A question for you girls...

Tell me what do you think about my pics?

Do you think I'm hot? or something?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question for you ladys....How hot do you think I am?-xelf1.jpg   Question for you ladys....How hot do you think I am?-xelf2.jpg   Question for you ladys....How hot do you think I am?-xelf3.jpg   Question for you ladys....How hot do you think I am?-xelf5.jpg  

CutieFace Guest
    too small for my taste...but prob a very popular look for the majority of women

Cutie

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    How hot do you think I am...Kinda full of your self, huh bro?

huh? is offline Associate Member
    you cant even see your face lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    too small for my taste...but prob a very popular look for the majority of women

Cutie
    Thanks for your straight answer I appreacied

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    How hot do you think I am...Kinda full of your self, huh bro?
    I'm not full of myself

Maybe I shouldn't use this terme but I didn't think someone could take it at the first degree

It was just to get a comment or an advice from the girl's side.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u should feel confident in urself in how u look. U shouldnt need someone telling u are or arent good looking.

OG

Rich8888 is offline Member
    OG...you think he is handsome don't you....

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, u should feel confident in urself in how u look. U shouldnt need someone telling u are or arent good looking.

OG
    Thanks for your support

I know I sould be more confident on myself, I working on it

And I want to say the bbing help me a lot in this way

Xelf

palme is offline Rosie Member
    [QUOTE=Xelf]Do you think I'm hot? or something?
    QUOTE]

Dude your in good shape, thats about all the help i can give you on this question.
    Check your pockets...do you get alot of phonenumbers from girls? Thats a good way of knowing.

peam is offline Suspended
    are you a farmer? nice overalls!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    That's pretty harsh, Peam.

harsh? no way.... those just look like pics from magazine adds or something.... he knows if he's hot or not... no need for me to tell him... if I say no he'll call me a slut or something like that.... if I say yes he'll get a big ... or bigger... head....

Testify is offline Senior Member
    harsh? no way.... those just look like pics from magazine adds or something.... he knows if he's hot or not... no need for me to tell him... if I say no he'll call me a slut or something like that.... if I say yes he'll get a big ... or bigger... head....
    Yeah those are definitely professional photos. And if he is a model, he shouldn't have to ask anyone.

I only tell guys they're cute if they don't know they are. That's why I have to tell mass all the time that I love him.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Im not a girl but I think that it is time to bulk. I am not trying to flame you can tell that you put alot of hard work into your body. I just think that with your frame-You could be alot bigger.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, your BF% has got to be like 8%?! I'm sure that took a lot of hard work and disipline.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    hmmmmm...........dont want to sound like a bitch..........but those pictures just seem a little tooooo perfect............ ..i dont know.............but if that really is you.......you look really fucking good.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    but if that really is you.......you look really fucking good.....

Farmer is offline Member
    Someone called?

rofl

Peace

Farmer

For the record..I don't wear overalls..

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    did you snake those overalls from Kris Kross? J/k bro you pretty chisled.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Dudes big......I hate when good looking people know they look good and ask if they do any damn way.....Im a fat fuck...Good work dude

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's definitely him. Look at his Avatar tatoo's. They match. I'm not gay but........JK

Hell, I think he's got some balls for asking, especially with this crowd. But, he knows he's good looking.

He's ripped. Keep up the good work

KeyMastur is offline VET
    question, not trying to be a dick, but it'll probabl come off that way :

how do we know that's you and not some guy you took the pictures from ??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It's definitely him. Look at his Avatar tatoo's. They match. I'm not gay but........JK

Hell, I think he's got some balls for asking, especially with this crowd. But, he knows he's good looking.

He's ripped. Keep up the good work
    How true.........this is a rough crowd I know your not gay but the question is........................................

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It's definitely him. Look at his Avatar tatoo's. They match.
    what does that matter ?? it could be just another picture.

like i said earlier, not trying to be a dick about it, but i'm going to need more proof here.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    what does that matter ?? it could be just another picture.

like i said earlier, not trying to be a dick about it, but i'm going to need more proof here.

Yeah, I agree. But, as straight men, we are spending way to much time with this thread.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If you check his profile it says 2 times Mr Swiss and 10th in European championships, so he has some good merits in bodybuiling and thats why the pics are so good.

Thanks at everyone for there comments!

For me every imput are welcome!

Now:

For how think I know I look good:
    For sure you dont know me, so I can understand your thought.
    But for how know me, they know I'm not bumptious
    I'm for sure more shy than bumptious!
    I know I dont look so bad but I never gonna say I look perfect no one does!
    I just wanted to get some notices from people I dont know because when people I know say you look good (maybe it's because I'm not confident in myself) I think it saying that because it want to be cool...I probably souldn't...

Professional photos?
    Yes they are...they were took 2 years ago something like a week after my last comp I wanted a good memory of that experiance

Peam:
    I'm not a farmer!!!

Now for people how they dont think it's me I dont understand what should I win by puting someone else on???

I dont know how I have to say to prove it?
    Hum....The Avatar is me....
    Maybe you can see some more pics from my first tread....those are from someting like a month ago

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=68549

I dont know what more can I say, any advice?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bet my last cycle that's not him. prob some guy this fruity european jerks off too

Hey guys....I won a free cycle from Asymmetrical1!!! COOL!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I HIGHLY DOUBT it is him. If I had those stats, I would not be here on the board and I would not be asking you guys how I looked. I would be out banging two or three super models every night.

No big deal but the only way I would believe it is him is if he takes a pic with him holding a sign with AR or something on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I HIGHLY DOUBT it is him. If I had those stats, I would not be here on the board and I would not be asking you guys how I looked. I would be out banging two or three super models every night.

No big deal but the only way I would believe it is him is if he takes a pic with him holding a sign with AR or something on it.
    The tatoo is not enough?!

What AR is?

And for the oder part:
    first, I'm married
    Sec, I'm probably too shy to do so
    Last edited by Xelf; 10-24-2003 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Why not bermich? cuz his so-called pic looks like the cover of men's health? or the fact that he comes onto a board that has approx 1 female on at a regular time and feels the need to ask her how he looks? as you said, if he did look like that he would'nt be asking shit.
    peam said she really did'nt care for him, lmao. peam, you'd turn that guy (real guy not this poser) down......right

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why is it so unrealistic for a man to have low self esteme??? You see women having ti all the time, a fine ass girl thnks she is fat or ugly but in reality that person is damm good looking. This guy comes on here asking a simple question and it turns to a fucking flame fest of him being a liar or telling him he has self issues. geezus chistos, stick to the fucking question and quit being a damm hater. maybe it is someone else??? most likey it is not!! you see guys posting pics here all the time and should you claim that every man or women who looks freaking awsome is a poser??? just cause this guys has professional photos done??? I would be very affraid to even post photos of myself here anymore if I ever did a photo shoot, it would turn into a fucking flame fest where people whould not appreciate my hard work or great shots.

Xelf-- on a side note bro, you look awsome !! damm hard work and it shows. keep pumpin and welcome to the board!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quit the bashing.

It is not unrealistic to have this guy come on here and ask if someone thinks he looks good. What is one of the top reasons that people work out? To look better and feel better about themselves. Why do people want to look better and feel better? Because SOMETIMES, they have low self esteems. There are a lot of guys on here that have had or still do have self esteem issues. I have been there before myself, and it sucks. I had someone tell me that I should model before (I still don't believe it personally) and I was too shy to even walk up to and start talking to females. Don't bash him. Self esteem is a major thing that many members have trouble with on here and I don't want this thread to be an example of how we treat people.

Xelf, your pics look great bro. Don't let your body be your confidence though. There is always someone out there who is going to look better than you no matter how good of shape you are in. There is always going to be someone that wished you were bigger or smaller than you are. Just be confident that you are the best you that you can be and if people don't accept you for that then it is their loss.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    look you people - that probably is him - he looks great in those pics - I hate people like that's genetics tho low bf but anyway - a LOT of people who have great bodies are the ones looking for validation of that - it is one of the reasons they are driven to work so hard to get the results they have - insecurity can come in many forms and I assure you that their are many IFBB pros who are super insecure as to what they look like

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    bet my last cycle that's not him. prob some guy this fruity european jerks off too
    Why so negative? The dude looks awesome. If people want to be negative they should look in the mirror and fix their own flaws first. You don't even know the guy, so why wouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt? Whatever.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Damn people!

Lets get of this guys ass and quit riding him....Do I care if its him

NO

If it is you, and I think it nost likely is...You look good man. But I would still buk up like a monster!

L8

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Why so negative? The dude looks awesome. If people want to be negative they should look in the mirror and fix their own flaws first. You don't even know the guy, so why wouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt? Whatever.
    That was my whole point, the dude looks better than awsome. Sorry if I came across like a complete ass..,but you mean to tell me(if that's him) that he has self-esteem problems??? RIGHT ...and if it is him(i give a 5% chance) than he is just showing off shamelessly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information