Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: cheating

  1. #1
    Bench-n-Squat's's Avatar
    Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    177

    cheating

    How many of you think its wrong to cheat on your girlfriend??? If I couldnt get some on the side, I would have broke up with her a long time ago.

  2. #2
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    Duh it's wrong.... come on bro... figure it out.

  3. #3
    huh?'s Avatar
    huh? is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    235
    i hate guys that use/lie/disrespect girls. it makes me really angry for some reason. dick.

  4. #4
    Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Aukland, NZ
    Posts
    356
    I guess I'm just too old fashioned. I won't cheat.

    If what I have does not make me happy, I'll break up and move on before I'll cheat.

  5. #5
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    How many of you think its wrong to cheat on your girlfriend??? If I couldnt get some on the side, I would have broke up with her a long time ago.
    If the relationship is bad why not end it?

    I despise people that cheat when in a relationship. Fucking scumbags

  6. #6
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    yhea bro its bad ... if you dont like the girl break up with her befor you start messing around

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Indeed bro...

    If it works with your girl, good.

    If it don't work, either make it work or end it. Don't go cheatin on her. Thats disrespect.

    Red

  8. #8
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    I wonder how the people that cheat on their partner can say they love them?

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I find being with a woman i truly love,I find zero reason to cheat.Your each others best friends,share sexual pleasures together,share your thoughts and ect..ect

  10. #10
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Further more,it isn't easy to find a woman who can handle a BB lifestyle........I find that to be a big hurdle for me personally

  11. #11
    jersey juice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    851
    I must say I'm guilty... I cheated on my ex girlfriend and I wish I never had. I finally broke up with her and she has no idea til this day that I ever did, but I wish that I never did and I know that I wouldn't cheat on someone again. There's no excuse for it other than I was miserable and too much of a pussy at the time to just end it, plus we had a house together, joint accounts ect and it was easier to stay and be miserable than to try & sort everything out.... well now we're sorting everything out, but I regret it, wish I never cheated

  12. #12
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    I must say I'm guilty... I cheated on my ex girlfriend and I wish I never had. I finally broke up with her and she has no idea til this day that I ever did, but I wish that I never did and I know that I wouldn't cheat on someone again. There's no excuse for it other than I was miserable and too much of a pussy at the time to just end it, plus we had a house together, joint accounts ect and it was easier to stay and be miserable than to try & sort everything out.... well now we're sorting everything out, but I regret it, wish I never cheated
    Your from Jersey so we'll excuse you

  13. #13
    jersey juice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    851
    OUCH!!!! Damn Floridians

  14. #14
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    OUCH!!!! Damn Floridians
    LMAO......I like Jersey,I grew up in Brooklyn so I know the mentality

  15. #15
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Don't cheat on your gf.............would u want her to cheat on u.........yeah let's put the shoe on the other foot........maybe gotcha thinkin some.

  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Well sometimes life isnt as black and white as you think it is.....

  17. #17
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Well sometimes life isnt as black and white as you think it is.....
    I know what your saying....and u know where I'm coming from also.

  18. #18
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    I know what your saying....and u know where I'm coming from also.
    we live in the real world

  19. #19
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    we live in the real world
    Couldn't have said it better.

    Hey where were u when Jason post about the record....got it going for awhile then died........no where near the record though.(the thread jason post, he deleted after we got started)

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    yes it is wrong, if you are cheating on your girl you do not diserve to have a girlfriend in the first place.

  21. #21
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Yep like the rest said it's wrong bro.......... How would you like to be cheated on? Don't say you wouldn't care because if you had any feelings for the other person then it would hurt. Think about it.

  22. #22
    Bench-n-Squat's's Avatar
    Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    177
    well I like the girl and only her... the other shit is just sex so why would I want to end that.

  23. #23
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    every always wants what they cant get but if u get it u might not want it!!!

  24. #24
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501
    I got a question for all of you. What would you do In this situation. You are not in a realtionship, and you come across someone who is, and they want to fuck you. Now, this person's significant other is not their spouse just a b/f or a g/f. Also they are not someone you know personally or have anykind of realtionship or history with. What would you do?. Lets also say that the person who wants to get with you is smoking hot, and under "normal" circumstances you would be all over them in a second. Please answer truthfully and honestly. Think real world, not what is expected or what is "moral" in the eye's of others. I'll tell you flat out in that situation, I would go ahead and do it.

  25. #25
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I got a question for all of you. What would you do In this situation. You are not in a realtionship, and you come across someone who is, and they want to fuck you. Now, this person's significant other is not their spouse just a b/f or a g/f. Also they are not someone you know personally or have anykind of realtionship or history with. What would you do?. Lets also say that the person who wants to get with you is smoking hot, and under "normal" circumstances you would be all over them in a second. Please answer truthfully and honestly. Think real world, not what is expected or what is "moral" in the eye's of others. I'll tell you flat out in that situation, I would go ahead and do it.
    Me too........I got needs that need fullfilling

  26. #26
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    I wouldn't... maybe it's because I'm a woman. First off I wouldn't just have sex with someone... just to have sex. Gotta have the relationship... but if I was comfortable just having sex for the sake of sex... I wouldn't do it with someone who was taken. I wouldn't want it done to me...and I would feel guilty, I can't do that to one of my girls. I can't cross over to the other side! Guys I say go for you... most of you are punks anyway so... might as well uphold your reputation!

  27. #27
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I wouldn't... maybe it's because I'm a woman. First off I wouldn't just have sex with someone... just to have sex. Gotta have the relationship... but if I was comfortable just having sex for the sake of sex... I wouldn't do it with someone who was taken. I wouldn't want it done to me...and I would feel guilty, I can't do that to one of my girls. I can't cross over to the other side! Guys I say go for you... most of you are punks anyway so... might as well uphold your reputation!
    Sweet heart, girls are just as rotten as guys. I 've known PLENTY of girls that had boyfriends that were loyal to them, and these girls never missed an oppurtunity to get some on the side. I will tell you from my own experience if had sex with plenty of women that were in reation ships. And I was usually not the one who iniciated it, and if I did the girls told me they had NO problem cheating on their b/f. I would NEVER hook up with a friends girl, or anyone that I was even remotely friends with. But if I don't know ya and your g/f wants to get some. she's come to the right place.

  28. #28
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    I know girls can be way more evil than guys, just not MY girls... and certainly not me. I would think you'd know that by now. Maybe not.

  29. #29
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I know girls can be way more evil than guys, just not MY girls... and certainly not me. I would think you'd know that by now. Maybe not.
    I know not you, you are a rarity and exception. Most girls are evil, thats all I'm saying.
    Last edited by JohnDoe1234; 10-26-2003 at 10:10 PM.

  30. #30
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    I'm glad you think that.

  31. #31
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I cheat all the time. If she's just a toy, who cares. I have alot of toys so it's no big deal to me.

  32. #32
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    although i admit to having no morals, i do feel cheating on someone is not a habit to get involved in. the pain that someone who cares about you will experience is not as great as the regret/self-loathing you will face if it turns out they could have been the one. just some food for thought

    i agree with peam that even if you are single, getting involved with someone who has a bf/gf is also a no no to prevent psychotic things from happening. i made that mistake once and still have to threaten the guy to stay away from me since he wanted to fuck with my car.

    just be single and ready to mingle.

  33. #33
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    I guess I'm just too old fashioned. I won't cheat.

    If what I have does not make me happy, I'll break up and move on before I'll cheat.
    Big Bump!

    I feel the same way. If you want to be with someone else break up.

  34. #34
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    unquestionably wrong. If you need to cheat on her, break up with her.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    well I like the girl and only her... the other shit is just sex so why would I want to end that.

    A simple question bro....

    Would you tell your GF TO HER FACE that you really love her and she is really the only one for you, but you are "just having sex" with other girls?

    I'm sorry bro but a loving relationship without honesty is a sham. You're cheating her, you're cheating yourself and someones going to get hurt. Don't play head games bro.

    BTW bro, like many other fine bros here I'm not quite 18 anymore... trust me when I tell you this shit WILL catch up to you some day.

    Red

  36. #36
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I got a question for all of you. What would you do In this situation. You are not in a realtionship, and you come across someone who is, and they want to fuck you. Now, this person's significant other is not their spouse just a b/f or a g/f. Also they are not someone you know personally or have anykind of realtionship or history with. What would you do?. Lets also say that the person who wants to get with you is smoking hot, and under "normal" circumstances you would be all over them in a second. Please answer truthfully and honestly. Think real world, not what is expected or what is "moral" in the eye's of others. I'll tell you flat out in that situation, I would go ahead and do it.
    Ive had a girl cheating on me so i know how it feels but still ive been with a girl that was in a relationship. You dont care when it´s not you being cheated on. And why should you?

  37. #37
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    If you have an urge to cheat then there is something missing from your current relationship.........plan and simple. Granted you might like to try something new but to act on that impulse starts the ball rolling................generally into bad areas. If you are not happy then move on and doen't waste her (current GF) time as well as yours. Lifes to short boys and girls.

  38. #38
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Im in a fucked up situation now...,i really gotta decide whats right for me to do. Its hard to explain but this thread is really making me think of getting out of the relationship with my current G/F.

  39. #39
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Im in a fucked up situation now...,i really gotta decide whats right for me to do. Its hard to explain but this thread is really making me think of getting out of the relationship with my current G/F.
    Do the good times out weigh the bad times?

  40. #40
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    11 years of marriage, plent of opportunities and NEVER EVER did I cheat. I have never cheated on a girlfriend. To me, its such a filthy discusting habit. If you want to cheat on someone, you might as well leave them because your not obviously in love with that person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •