bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Can someone help me with EVOCASH?

I have an account. Now I need to fund it. I select fund and it sends me to X-changes and cashchange site. I select one of those. Then it says I can fund one of those accounts with my evo cash account. It is just one big FUCKING circle.
    What is the easiest way to put money into my evo cash account?

Do I need to put money into a different bank then wire the money from that bank to evo cash?
    Or can I just fund from a simple VISA card over the net??

Im fed up with all this bullshit

Ok. I see the site for credit cards but it cost money. Is there a free way to do this?
    Cost 114 dollars to transfer 300 dollars. WTF....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I got a money order and mailed it in. For some reason they wouldn't take my credit card either.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u can use this company to send money to ur EVo account. https://www.goldnow.st/buy_now_cc.asp

OG

CutieFace Guest
    fund your evo cash account w/ a money order...costs nothing.....click on money order, complete the form and print it out...mail it in w/ the money order

Cutie

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Sending them a money order is the cheapest way. All other options will have fees (creditcard/WU/BankWire)

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    fund your evo cash account w/ a money order...costs nothing.....click on money order, complete the form and print it out...mail it in w/ the money order

Cutie
    Thats great. Thanks. Youre awesome.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Im in the same boat as you bermich, I set up an account but got so pissed off with it. Now for someone whos international where would i send the MO to? and please remember im but a simple person so talk REAL SLOW ......Hitman

Western Union is internation.
    I just paid the 40 bucks and said the fuck with it. Rape me dry baby. Yeah that feels good western union. You know how to fuck me SOOOO good.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Looks like im going to be bending over for WU then, fuck them and fuck their nosey employees...Hitman

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    wait...are you sending the money order to the actual person or to the Evocash company to fund your account? It should not matter if the person is International if it is going straight into their evo account right? Im lost

EVO CASH is internation. Hence the reason it is on the net. WU is also international.
    There is a page on EVO CASH that says how to fund by money order. CLick on that. scroll down and then click on the money order. There is a form you fill out, print out and mail the money order with it to the address it gives. You need to have an evo cash account to type in your account number and all that.
    After all the processing is done, your evocash account is funded and you can transfer that money to other accounts.

Thread Information