Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Out of the body experiences

Has anyone here been dealing with auras, out of body experiences, astral projection or similar things??

In that case for how long did you have to practise to be able to leave the body for the first time??

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    i do it all the time.....Shit just happens

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    i do it all the time.....Shit just happens
    You just leave the body without making a effort? Can you controll it or does it just happen everynow and then?

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes I can leave me body by becoming my own bowel movement. I like to flush myself and ride the current down the sewer. It's just like the slides at the water park, except less rats.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nixter.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats it Johan! You are not allowed to use insulin again! To much sci-fi talk from you latley!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    damn bro lemme tell you about out of body experiences. one night i mixed two nice buttons of peyote, 3 hits of gel acid, and countless bumps of ketamine. It seemed like i was up in the clouds controlling my body from above. too much to really describe; and very difficult to do so.

as per out of body experiences sober, well, never really had one. A few times Ive woken up and was certain i was still dreaming. in this state i could leave my bed while i was still laying there, but it was all so fragile it seemed a whisper would end it.

i suppose thats what you mean, i dunno, taking a trip out of the body is great. i recommend it to anyone who can handle the trip.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    and countless bumps of ketamine.

yes.........that's exactly what K does to you..........separates your mind from your body.......definltiy an out of body experience.....i just remember i could see myself.........like i was looking at myself from the outside........freaky shit......also creates near death experiences........i saw my life flash before my eyes..........but in other words.......dont do it!......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    yes.........that's exactly what K does to you..........separates your mind from your body.......definltiy an out of body experience.....i just remember i could see myself.........like i was looking at myself from the outside........freaky shit......also creates near death experiences........i saw my life flash before my eyes..........but in other words.......dont do it!......
    k is easier to handle when you do more of it. but like you said dont do it. k is more or less worthless. but the peyote and cid combo is like getting shot out of a cannon in a world with no gravity. never commin down.

k is easier to handle when you do more of it. but like you said dont do it. k is more or less worthless. but the peyote and cid combo is like getting shot out of a cannon in a world with no gravity. never commin down.

i still never heard of peyote...........guess theres none around here.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ive never heard of anybody using or selling peyote, its comes from a cactus plant and there arent too many in new york or in detroit last time i checked....im sure if somebody was selling it, it would be fake or it would be very very expensive.....

i still never heard of peyote...........guess theres none around here.......
    you dont know what peyote is? its terrific. a cactus that is becoming increasingly rare due to many people harvesting it too often. it takes a long time for a peyote cacti to mature, and they are found mostly now on indian reservations. In fact, many tribes used to use them for 'spiritual journeys'. imagine seing a whole world thats not there. its like dreaming while your awake. very fullfilling and mystical.

you dont know what peyote is? its terrific. a cactus that is becoming increasingly rare
    nope........never....there are no cactus's in New York......

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    one time when I was younger I was huffing gas... and started having a WEIRD trip.. Some outside the garage was talking and I saw the words coming in threw a window and bouncing off a wall and the wall started bouncing and vibrating the words. Then a voice started saying "I am you who are you" over and over again. Then my eyes and spinal cord kinda left my body and i was my eyes and cord standing there.. no body. Thats when the memories stop because I think I passed out and landed my head on the edge of a big metal chest. Atleast thats what my brother said he heard.. a big crash then.. nothing

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL his talking about astral projection and stuff like that and you bring up ketamine symatech

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    LOL his talking about astral projection and stuff like that and you bring up ketamine symatech
    bunch of druggies. lol

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've wanted to get my hands on some mescaline for a long time. It's the active alkaloid in peyote. A more potent hallucinogen than LSD, that's safer than tylenol. Trip lasts much longer and the stuff leaves the body in 48 hours.. unlike LSD that will stay forever in your spinal fluid. If i can ever get my hands on some cactus i would not hesitate to blend it up and choke it down.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I've wanted to get my hands on some mescaline for a long time. It's the active alkaloid in peyote. A more potent hallucinogen than LSD, that's safer than tylenol. Trip lasts much longer and the stuff leaves the body in 48 hours.. unlike LSD that will stay forever in your spinal fluid. If i can ever get my hands on some cactus i would not hesitate to blend it up and choke it down.

im keeping my mouth shut

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    You just leave the body without making a effort? Can you controll it or does it just happen everynow and then?

I have little episodes..where im like completly out of my body...they just happen and it scares the shit outta me...I freaking hate it.

LSD doesnt stay in your spinal cord forever. thats a myth. It is out of your system via urine in 36-48 hours. flashbacks are not caused by acid being 'released' when you pop your back certain ways.

and yes mescaline lasts lots longer than lsd. ive tripped on it for 13+ hours.

as per out of body experiences sober, well, never really had one. A few times Ive woken up and was certain i was still dreaming. in this state i could leave my bed while i was still laying there, but it was all so fragile it seemed a whisper would end it.
    Yeah thats what Im talking about, it probably feelt fragile because you never trained your ability to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Thats it Johan! You are not allowed to use insulin again! To much sci-fi talk from you latley!
    Lol belive me Il stay away from slin for awhile

Don't get me wrong here, the only drugs i've done are alcohol and marijuana.. I'm too afraid to try anything else.. but mescaline appeals to me on so many levels..

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Don't get me wrong here, the only drugs i've done are alcohol and marijuana.. I'm too afraid to try anything else.. but mescaline appeals to me on so many levels..
    Since we've already veered way off course , chris did you get your absinthe yet?

Just Say No To Drugs............

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I've done a ton of research on it. Actually talked with my college philosophy prof., and you can do it. You have to be very very careful when you travel the astrol plains. You need to read up on it...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Damn...i never knew so many people on AR were into drugs . I'm more of a drinker myself. I'm irish

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone here been dealing with auras, out of body experiences, astral projection or similar things??

In that case for how long did you have to practise to be able to leave the body for the first time??
    Man, everbody knows that shit ain't real. Now bigfoort, the loch ness monster, Santa Claus, and Axl Rose. That shit is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Since we've already veered way off course , chris did you get your absinthe yet?
    crap, i totally forgot about it. Yeah, it came in last week. We're waiting for an occasion to try it out.. probably after a big physiology exam on weds. I'll let you know how it is.

wiky is offline Junior Member
    Theres another nice kind of peyote growing in spanish forrests (at least here i found them), we call them "peido de lobo" (wolf's fart) and its a kind of mushrooms growing under trees, its called wolf's fart cuz the legend says it borns under animals excrements. theres no much things to read about it, but i heard about mescaline as one of their substances. (sorry for my english)

mescaline in fungus? not likely but i suppose it could be possible. anywhere i can get more info on this? your sure its not psilocybin or psilocin?

mushrooms are quite commonly found growing in feces. around here the field shroomz mostly grow in cow paddies. so it's likely that they grow in wolf's feces too, but the fact that they contain mescaline is what is confusing to me.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I say NO to drugs but they keep saying YES to me.
    NOS is a quick little trip.

If you believe in astral projection and shit, they say it takes years to become proficient. Meditation and relax techniques. Still seems hokey but I guess it works for some. To a degree of course. I would call it more of a heightened awareness which takes a lot of mental training and exercise.
    Its like working out. It takes years for you to develope the body and at first you can only lift limited weights and encountered soreness.
    Same with mental. You have to start out small then increase. Cant rush it and cant give up. The mind becomes stronger.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    damn bro lemme tell you about out of body experiences. one night i mixed two nice buttons of peyote, 3 hits of gel acid, and countless bumps of ketamine. It seemed like i was up in the clouds controlling my body from above. too much to really describe; and very difficult to do so.

i suppose thats what you mean, i dunno, taking a trip out of the body is great. i recommend it to anyone who can handle the trip.
    Me likeee peyote.....blotter acid.....yum yum

Da Bull is offline Banned
    nope........never....there are no cactus's in New York......
    Get sym to send you some,you'll love it.Better than shrooms

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Get sym to send you some,you'll love it.Better than shrooms
    better than acid,x,opium,meth,k,weed,alcohol,dxm,dmt,coke,any kind of amphetamine,ghb,2c-t-7, and some others i know i forgot to mention nothin like it.

bermich - right on bro. People spend years, some even dedicate their lives to meditation...trying to find a greater meaning or purpose. The same concept applies here. with practice and concentration, I think that these -sober- out of body experiences can be felt.

Johan - have you ever had any experiece outside of the body? sober i mean..

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, I've done a ton of research on it. Actually talked with my college philosophy prof., and you can do it. You have to be very very careful when you travel the astrol plains. You need to read up on it...
    Can you tell me any good links? I want to manage to do it. Ever experimented with it yourself?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

========

Took a 2 day class a while ago for "Developing Your Psychic Powers." They covered 10 different psychic practices, auras was one of 'em. Turns out anyone can see an aura, I checked with my eyedoctor later and he sez it's just an optical illusion. Basically, to see an aura, all you do is look past an object (or person) and pay attention to the object's outline. First you'll see a white aura, and supposedly with practice (although I never got to this point) you can see colors, which can be interpreted to mean different things.

They didn't cover astral projection, but another psychic practice they did cover was (I forget the name) where you hold something that belongs to another person, like a set of car keys, and then you clear your mind, and then whatever thoughts or images that come into your mind are supposedly connected in some way to the owner of the object you're holding. The way one of these readings would go is like this:
    Person A) "I'm holding your car keys, and I see an image of an old woman in WalMart."
    Person B) "Oh yes, it's amazing, I was in WalMart today and I spoke to an old woman, yes!"
    Person A) "And she was gesturing to someone."
    Person B) "Yes, she pointed in my direction from a few aisles away, then walked away! Truly amazing!"

This sort of thing . . .some people pay big bucks to have someone flim-flam them this way, sorta sad.

Some of the other things they covered was color magick, candle magick, and there was a brief introduction to Tarot cards . . . I forget what else there was.
    I was willing to give some of this stuff a fair tryout before I dismissed it, so I performed some of the candle magick ceremonies (burned a green candle for more $$$, a pink one for love, etc) but all without the promised effect. So.
    I don't put much trust in this sort of stuff, checked out enough of it to be persuaded that it's all a bunch of wishful thinking. Including a bit of dabbling in Wicca (which could be a rather entertaining passtime, though, going skyclad & etc) . . .

Thread Information