Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Heres my ride 2000 cadilac escalade, got lexani 22s with run flat parrellis, all a painted white, everthing, crome grille, tailites, tv x box, dvd nav, i want to get rid of it and i was thinkin hummer, but now im thinking benz...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of car does everyone have?-picture-011.jpg   What kind of car does everyone have?-picture-002.jpg  

Here my ride, 2000 cadillac escallade, 22 lexanis, all chromed out, got a bunch of shit done, sick system, tvs x box, dvd, nav, i was goin to trade it in on a H2 but i said fuck it im holdin out and lookin at new benzes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of car does everyone have?-picture-001.jpg  

woops didnt mean to do that twice, sorry bout that, didnt think it worked, SORRY!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My next car will be a RUF Turbo R.....

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    RED.... gotta love pullin up to a light and some lawn mower sound alike pulls up next to u thinkin hes fast and furious revin his engine.. sounds liek a wind up too..... green light and u leave him in smoke.. the guys who drive those cars buy them thinkin they r the shit from Fand F.. and its halrious when they get put in there place.. although i was beaten (barely) by a 300zx.. but i have done some mods and will eb lookin for him this summer..
    memorable races
    2000 F-150 done up with striahgt pipes.. killed him .. the next light he caught up and said "hey i knew i'd lose but i just wanted to see how fast you'd go"

Older vette- blew him away downtown somewhere.. its awsome to see old classics race tho instead of being babied all the time.. I bought my car to go fast not just be able to go fast..

dirt bike- i dunno abotu usa but u can ride these on the streets in CAN.. dirtbikes r fast.. never really got to finish the race..

various rice machines.. halrious beating some 19 yea rold punk in one of these with him in the drivers seat and 3 chciks with him that hes tryin to impress..

peace

Yeah, i had a 98 trans am ram air, all naturally asperated but i had everything posible besides, NOS or a Charger, this thing was nasty, i use to go to track a lot with it... I think i droped around 15 grand into it, the thing was bad fuckin ass... I miss that car. I just sold my 89 mustang... THat car was cool i just beat the shit out if it... Im into bikes... Im thinkin of gettin a chopper... NOt sure yet... though.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I wanna get a bike,, liek a fast one.. but i woudl only suit a harley.. i woudln't like right on a sport bike.....

Wake Chick is offline Female Member

ok

2002 Chevy Z-71, I love it, but it's sooo hard to drive. I kind of have my eyes on an 04 Tahoe, they are hot!!
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Ive been riding bikes for ever... I used to race motocross when i was younger, i still ride, i got a 97 cr250, I just sold my gsxr750 this summer, I was thinkin about a buell... Im so big though that I dont fit on most bikes... I was thinkin of gettin a modified R1... My gsxr750 was so small, hurt my hips alot... I want a chopper I think...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    lol..............damn.............everyone seems like they have nice cars here.............am i the only one with an old piece of shit?!?!............lol

Chevy Cavalier 1990..............but hey......it gets me from point A to point B..........but the insurance every year is triple the worth of the car.......... 3,300 a year..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

jersey juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    lol..............damn.............everyone seems like they have nice cars here.............am i the only one with an old piece of shit?!?!............lol

Chevy Cavalier 1990..............but hey......it gets me from point A to point B..........but the insurance every year is triple the worth of the car.......... 3,300 a year..........
    Yea, they just don't understand what insurance is like in the tri-state... shit.. in NJ we can't even get Progressive or Geico or anything that'll save you any kind of money. We almost lost State Farm until the state allowed them to raise their rates.... F'n scumbags!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle

i have a piece of shit car too, as you can see by the link i gave.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    I tried to do it the other way but didn't work..

Last edited by BostonBobby; 10-27-2003 at 07:58 PM.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    96' toyota corolla, and as long as a G licensed driver is present in the front seat, i can actually drive it! damn learners permit restrictions..

Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Yea, they just don't understand what insurance is like in the tri-state... shit.. in NJ we can't even get Progressive or Geico or anything that'll save you any kind of money. We almost lost State Farm until the state allowed them to raise their rates.... F'n scumbags!!
    Hey asshole i am from the tristate area... LOOK TO THE LEFT, my insurance is probally way more then urs... I used to pay around 5k a year.... If i lived in kentucy id been wippin a fuckin Farrari!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Hey asshole i am from the tristate area... LOOK TO THE LEFT, my insurance is probally way more then urs... I used to pay around 5k a year.... If i lived in kentucy id been wippin a fuckin Farrari!!!
    Maybe if you stopped speeding and getting into accidents, your insurance would go down a couple hundy a month......

Never got a speeding ticket in my life, although i do speed, when i was 16 an first got my liscense i got into 4 accidents in 1 year. Not one was my fault, even the police reports stated that, just that insurance is high in NY to begin with and they just killed me after that. THe most fucked up one of them all is i got side swiped by a truck driver that was all coked up and had admitted to the cops to not have slept for the past 27 hrs. I wanted to stomped the dumb ass...

Grant is offline Member
    I've got a Supra Turbo...whoever posted about having a Del Sol: why would the insurance be high on 4 cylinder unless you told them you had NOS?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Fiat 500

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is my pic

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Here is my pic
    Nice pic.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Had.. Ancient civic.

Getting... Either Nova, Chevelle, Charger, or a Dodge Satellite. Depend's what's available on the used market though.

Nixter.

Nixter.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    2000 Dodge Durango
    1972 Pontiac GTO - Used only at the track

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Bermich...let's see a pic of the truck!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Heres my ride 2000 cadilac escalade, got lexani 22s with run flat parrellis, all a painted white, everthing, crome grille, tailites, tv x box, dvd nav, i want to get rid of it and i was thinkin hummer, but now im thinking benz...
    Sweet ride bro isnt it......I have a 2003 sitting on 23'z with the want to be rapper package.....lol

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The delsol is custom made Mass Junkie, my friend turned it into that from an eclipse.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    All I can say is DAMN you all must have some extra cash on you. lol

CutieFace Guest
    My lease ended on my dodge....so I'm driving a lil car right now...but I'm going to be looking at that Dodge Hemi.....I'm thinking white, w/ dark windows, chrome trim, nice chrome wheels.......

I also like that new audi convertable....hmmmmm choices choices....

maybe I"ll get both

*smile*

Cutie

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    My lease ended on my dodge....so I'm driving a lil car right now...but I'm going to be looking at that Dodge Hemi.....I'm thinking white, w/ dark windows, chrome trim, nice chrome wheels.......

I also like that new audi convertable....hmmmmm choices choices....

maybe I"ll get both

*smile*

Cutie
    The next door neigbor bought a Hemi last month..........very nice truck. Not as bad as my Ford but a nice ride for sure. Sure sounds tough as hell though................now I have to get headers and change mine to dual exahust.

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    The next door neigbor bought a Hemi last month..........very nice truck. Not as bad as my Ford but a nice ride for sure. Sure sounds tough as hell though................now I have to get headers and change mine to dual exahust.

Only people who should be allowed to manufacturea truck is Dodge

*wink*

Cutie

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    2003 Pontiac Grand-AM GT
    2002 Honda Civic Si

Miss my Explorer and Crotch Rocket that I got rid of last year. Damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    2003 Pontiac Grand-AM GT
    2002 Honda Civic Si

Miss my Explorer and Crotch Rocket that I got rid of last year. Damnit.
    Are you still getting that R1?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Yea tell me about it... 5k a year?!?! DAMN you really must be a prick on the roads LOL J/K... Got me beat brother... Fuck the car, just buy a chopper and some rain gear... bum a ride off your girl in the winter time lol... fuk paying 5g's for car insurance

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    Only people who should be allowed to manufacturea truck is Dodge

*wink*

Cutie
    But then how will you get out of the mud if there isn't a Ford around to pull you out?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Are you still getting that R1?
    Got the Green light from the wife..so things are looking good. I wanna see what kind of a deal I can work in the winter time with the guy since sales at the place will be down. Hell can't really ride it anymore till next year up here anyway.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I also drive a 1998 Spartan 55' Telesquit Fire Pumper. At $480,000 it was a little out of my current budget so I let the city I work for pay and insurance it for me. I just drive it...

[/QUOTE]Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I also drive a 1998 Spartan 55' Telesquit Fire Pumper. At $480,000 it was a little out of my current budget so I let the city I work pay and insurance it for me. I just drive it... [/QUOTE]

Now all your missing is the Dalmation

Hey mass junkie thanks bro, yeah i got the rapper package, all the TVs and shit are awsome I love gettin stuck in traffic jams and watchin local tv or just throwin in a dvd. Or playin a couple games of halo or somethin else on the x box. I was lookin at the trade ins on a 2003 or the h2 but i rather not get another escalade just that i have one now... DOnt get me wrong i love them i just want to switch it up a litttle bit. I was thinkin about an s500 or the e55 amg benz... But now im spoiled i need somthing big and confartable.
    Hey jersey juice, im def gettin a chopper. Im goin to start the project over the winter if u see me on the turnpike headin down to the shore on a big bad ass chopper, give a honk.... HA

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I also drive a 1998 Spartan 55' Telesquit Fire Pumper. At $480,000 it was a little out of my current budget so I let the city I work for pay and insurance it for me. I just drive it...
    Oh you bastard! Nice truck!

I occasionally drove a 1998 Freight FL80 17ft heavy rescue unit, but rescue = boring. I prefered operating one of the pumpers, nothing fancy, just a couple of Ford F8000 Chassis and Thibault pumper (gov forced towns to buy locally, we really wanted an E-One or a Superior pumper).

*SIGH*

Red

O yeah, i would have gone bigger than 22's but all u guys from down south on cali, come drive up here. The roads in NY are fuckin the WORST... Every other second im cursing because there are potholes every where...

destinationms.o is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    2 cars......Beamer......Chevy cavalier

Da Bull.....u da man, I have a beamer as well. a Z3 Roadster Atlanta blue James Bond Edition. Tan leather. Love it, except got a honken speeding ticket the other day, 50 over the limit. ouch, anybody got some extra cash!! lol And I have a sportbike, ZX6R Ninja - I feel the need for speed!! what an addiction, good thing i spend all my time in the gym, the ticket can wait, I need supplements..LMAO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information