Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Problem

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Wow......the lynch mob mentality never ceases to rear it's ugly head. I think you should reevaluate how you deal with your problems.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    ok well i didnt beat the kid i know i really wanted to but i heald the anger back. He was looking at me with evil eyes and shit ... like that would do anything. i didnt seem as pissed today. i was really getting a kick out of him not talking to anyone and having a dumb puss on his face. i hope he acts like this all the time. i know sooner or later he will get me so pissed i will snap on him and that will be it but as long as my parents dont let my sis see this dick out of school then its ok. + i am allways going to be watcheng them 2 in school haha

Well, if you wanna have fun, just follow him around all the time and make it obvious as hell

Always smile at him. When he gives ya the evil eye, just wink at him and blow him a kiss. Mess with his mind a little.

Red

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    thats what i did today bro lol he hated it but so did my sister but i got a big kick out of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information