KeyMastur is offline VET

i am about to break the golden rule of the gym !!

never try to bang anyone from the gym !! damn i couldn't resist. there's always hotties in the gym in the early afternoon. and i'm the sexiest dude in there of course. way sexier than any of the trainers, workers, cleaners, etc. whatever, you name it, i'm the shit. so i saw this one girl i think like last tuesday or somethin and just gave her one of those shy guy kinda how's it going ?? she smiled back at me, but didn't say anything. so i see her again today. luckily all the beef that was running amuck last week wasn't there today. so, i was stretching out in one area - and i purposely stayed to stretch out so i could check this chick out some more. so comes over and i offer her a mat and a place to sit next to me. i was taking up a lot of room trying to do the splits, but i kindly gave her some area and said i was done with the splits. so we start talkin. damnit, i walk her out to her car. i get her digits. she's 27, which is good, b/c that's my type. lives by herself, which is good too - and it's only a 7 min drive to her neighborhood.

anyways, we'll see how this goes. i don't want to date her, but i do want to hook up with her. she's hot. little blondie.

and of course i still got sister's friend on my sack and on the side.

and then there was this one girl up in dallas who's not coming down to the halloween party anymore who i was sort of talking to, but she's far away.

damn - too many chicks. what am i gonna do ??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bang anyone in the gym? I banged a girl i met there in the mens bathroom stall right before closing. Now thats breaking the #1 rule. Dude fuck away.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah but there's so much beef i want to try and bang more than just 1 ya know. i can't have them all talkin about me

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's true....

hmmm

I still say do it, im all about burning bridges.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    fuck it, i'm gonna. i'm gone in a few months anyways. and it's not like this chance comes every day in my town. other towns, yes. my town, no.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Bang anyone in the gym? I banged a girl i met there in the mens bathroom stall right before closing. Now thats breaking the #1 rule. Dude fuck away.
    Holy shit! me too! It was after cardio and my penis was stinking.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Holy shit! me too! It was after cardio and my penis was stinking.
    Lmao.....Nothing like banging a girl with a stinky penis....

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Lmao.....Nothing like banging a girl with a stinky penis....
    I don't know what it is about some girls and stinky penis...man there is this guy on my hockey team that will not shower after a game. He won't even go out for a couple of drinks after at our sponsers bar. He has to head right home so his wife can have some of that hockey cock. It is unbelieveable she just dies for that shit.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    He has to head right home so his wife can have some of that hockey cock. It is unbelieveable she just dies for that shit.

Now thats some raw shit

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    How bout this, I banged the guy who owns my gyms daughter in the sauna durring the christmis party they had at the gym... Banged her a couple times, its funny though because she still sweats the shit out of me, and sometimes i got to that gym, when she is workin just to work out and she lets me work out even though i had a dont have a membership... got to love fuckin the owner of ur gyms daughter in the sauna

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    How bout this, I banged the guy who owns my gyms daughter in the sauna durring the christmis party they had at the gym... Banged her a couple times, its funny though because she still sweats the shit out of me, and sometimes i got to that gym, when she is workin just to work out and she lets me work out even though i had a dont have a membership... got to love fuckin the owner of ur gyms daughter in the sauna
    ....Im sorry bro but the way you wrote that 1st line totally threw me off........Lmao

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    ....Im sorry bro but the way you wrote that 1st line totally threw me off........Lmao
    I had to read the damn thing 3 times before I understood that he meantthe daughter.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, i was thinkin the same thing. this person's name isn't Pink....so what's the story here ? haha....

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lmfao, all I seen was I banged this guy and I looked at the screen name BigBoy

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    HAHA, IM not gay, and i know when I was writing it that it probally sounded a little weird.... LET ME CLARIFY my self I BANGED THE GIRL WHOS FATHER OWNS MY OLD GYM...
    Once agian I had sex with the GIRL whos parents ownde the gym....
    HAHA, i gues u do have to read it a couple times to figure it out...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Key, what are you going to do with all those women? If you have to ask, then you better pass them my way and I will show them what a man can do with them!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Key, what are you going to do with all those women? If you have to ask, then you better pass them my way and I will show them what a man can do with them!!!!
    i have no idea. i've never been in this dilemma before. so much tang. so little of Key's time to go around. i'll see what i can do to juggle 2 or 3 of them. sister's friend isn't a problem. she doesn't want to date or anything.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Go for it bro

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I have a key to the gym i work at...so me and my ex went in a couple times...to screw in the following places:
    1. Sauna
    2. Pool
    3. Therapy Tables
    4. Current Pool
    5. Aerobic room (mirrors)
    6. On a Bench...Had to to do that one.....So i could tell my buddies..Hey i boinked where your benching right now...And we did spray down the equipment afterwords....I just dont know what my boss would have done if he decided to lift late one night.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i have no idea. i've never been in this dilemma before. so much tang. so little of Key's time to go around. i'll see what i can do to juggle 2 or 3 of them. sister's friend isn't a problem. she doesn't want to date or anything.

Get em Done...

Thread Information