nj juice is offline Member

Girls that play hard to get.......

Ok, there's this girl in one of my classes and i totally have a crush on her.
    So i started talking to her last week, nothing special-just bullshitting with her. But i find out through her friends that she thinks im really cute, etc. But in front of me she just plays it real cool as if she couldnt be bothered. Any girls who read this can you answer me this, why do you guys always play head games like that? how come if you think somebody's cute you just cant be like ok, here's my # lets get this started up?
    I mean don't get me wrong i appreciate a good chase as much as anybody, it adds to the thrill of it all, but this is different. She really makes it seem as though she barely notices me, but her friends keep assuring me that she's feeling me. Anybody else get confused hearing about this girl?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    If your on Test, one day just whip it out. I'm sure she'll stop the chasing and just be like "Wow".

peam is offline Suspended
    alright...here's what we're told..... wait I can't tell you... it's a secret... good luck buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    alright...here's what we're told..... wait I can't tell you... it's a secret... good luck buddy!
    ooooooo, you are not my favorite person right now!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    that's why i don't mess with younger women much these days. too many games. older women aren't scared to let you know what's up. if they dig your chili, they'll come after you.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Tell her what you want. If she is game great....if not, forget about her and move on.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Let cutie chime in........she'll tell you the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Let cutie chime in........she'll tell you the deal
    She's more than welcome; the more the merrier.......

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    that's why i don't mess with younger women much these days. too many games. older women aren't scared to let you know what's up. if they dig your chili, they'll come after you.
    amen to that bro. older women know what they want and how to get it. younger girls...well...i can play games at home by myself

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    just give her the ol' bdtr TEST.... Just walk up behind her and give her 3.. and if she likes it you got her

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    just give her the ol' bdtr TEST.... Just walk up behind her and give her 3.. and if she likes it you got her
    ?? give her 3 what??

dude... I'll tell you why I think she does it..... there's this mentality that girls can have... like they don't care...that attracts guys to them... and she may also be playing around with you... I'm sure it's fun to see you fawn all over her... it's nice to be wanted... she's got the power right now...women like power... just be a good little puppy dog and ask her out

lol, a good little puppy dog huh? alright as long as she doesnt make me roll over and play dead. Thanks for the advice peam. By the way victoria secret's lotions def smell good, love when a girl has them. I like very sexy for guys too, girls seem to go crazy over it.

I don't like the very sexy for guys.... I like polo blue... reminds me of the ex though... but I'll get over that one fast as soon as a new hottie wears it around me

well my personal fav is versace-dreamer

you should change your crush to peam! screw alyssa milano

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    Ok, there's this girl in one of my classes and i totally have a crush on her.
    So i started talking to her last week, nothing special-just bullshitting with her. But i find out through her friends that she thinks im really cute, etc. But in front of me she just plays it real cool as if she couldnt be bothered. Any girls who read this can you answer me this, why do you guys always play head games like that? how come if you think somebody's cute you just cant be like ok, here's my # lets get this started up?
    I mean don't get me wrong i appreciate a good chase as much as anybody, it adds to the thrill of it all, but this is different. She really makes it seem as though she barely notices me, but her friends keep assuring me that she's feeling me. Anybody else get confused hearing about this girl?
    Bro it's really simple. All girls know that us guys want them 24/7 Right?. So they have to have methods of seperating the real contenders, from the pozers. If she plays it cool when you're around and you still persue her, then thats an indication in her mind that your for real and not a player who just wants to get some. Now in realality you may be just that , but you still have to know how to play the game.

?? give her 3 what??
    Need to read thr bdtr post on love,then you'll understand

well my personal fav is versace-dreamer
    Armani bro

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Armani bro
    Just bought some of that...smells good......I love Hanae Mori...chicks go crazy over it....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Forget her bro, games like that do nothing but waste precious time on this earth that you'll want back when your lying on the death bed.

The same girl thats playing hard to get now, will be the same one with an emotional dissocitaion once your starting to get serious(if that were to happen). Seen it, lived it.

Their are only a few reasons why girls play that game. 1. they enjoy the attention which means they are either emotionally stunted, or lack self esteem. 2. They are actually under the impression that cat mouse is pleasurable which points to immaturity. 3. Or she really has no interest which would mean the firends are fucking with you, or mistaken.

The one thing I didn't see in your post is whether you've been straight forward in asking her out. You said you've bullshitted with her on occasion, but have you asked for a date? She might be waiting for you to do the same thing your waiting on her to do

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    you should change your crush to peam! screw alyssa milano
    It's a possibility.......should i take that pic you posted a few days ago and resize it as my avatar too?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Ask her out, then you'll know... it's that easy

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    act like you could care less about her..YOU play hard to get

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I love the girls that just come up to you and ask you out. Nothing better than that. Went out to dinner with my parents and their friends family. Sat across from thier daughter, by the end of dinner she is asking me to share desert with her. Find out she works at the same company. She comes by my desk last friday sits down and says, "Would you like to get dinner and maybe see a movie on Saturday". I like it when a girl goes after what she wants and doesn't beat around the bush.

Only bad side is that if you let girls ask you out all the time then they choose you, and not the other way around, but it is nice sometimes. You should ask her to feel free to ask you out sometime if she is interested, haha!

Bump for cutie face to chime in

Never had a girl play hard to get with me...

Did have a few that played hard to get... rid of...

Red

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Man girls are like that ...i think they do it to test you on just what will u do to get them. i personally like just a little but enough is enough you know what im saying

Thread Information