Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689

    Chinese Food = Good source for calories?

    I know they probably aren't healthy calories but would be nice to bulk up on right?

    Typical pork fried rice, boneless spear ribs, crab ragoons. (I also have 3 shakes for my time at work and a tuna sandwich so my 200g of protein is taken care of at work).

  2. #2
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I know they probably aren't healthy calories but would be nice to bulk up on right?

    Typical pork fried rice, boneless spear ribs, crab ragoons. (I also have 3 shakes for my time at work and a tuna sandwich so my 200g of protein is taken care of at work).
    All i know is it tastes so god damn good so who cares! lots of empty cals.. the meats arent' too bad for protien.. i go sesame chicken and the teriyaki beef strips. so good.. ughhhh so hungry.

  3. #3
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Ive been know to WIPE out a chinese all you can eat buffet, i will literally clear out the entire beef terrykie platter and pretty much everything else. They hate it when they see me coming. Anyway, just make sure to eat lots of meats as a lot of chinese food is rather sparce with it.

  4. #4
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Why do you get hungry a half hour after you stuff ur face with that shit?

  5. #5
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Why do you get hungry a half hour after you stuff ur face with that shit?
    same reason you get hungry 30 minutes after having chicken/brown rice

  6. #6
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    I try not to hit them too often (one a month or so) but there's an all you can eat sushi place here........OMG! I really have to control myself to stay away from that place but when I have a cheat meal that's where I head. The guys behind the counter actually groaned last time I showed up. Damn spicy tuna is going to kill me I just know it.

  7. #7
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Sorry Calipso...............I'm sure it's not the best thing to eat but if you're bulking...................eat anything that stands still long enough.

  8. #8
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I try not to hit them too often (one a month or so) but there's an all you can eat sushi place here........OMG! I really have to control myself to stay away from that place but when I have a cheat meal that's where I head. The guys behind the counter actually groaned last time I showed up. Damn spicy tuna is going to kill me I just know it.
    ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI!! WHAT??

    please tell me that certain items are limited.. i would seriously eat tuna tartar all day and night.

  9. #9
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Sorry Calipso...............I'm sure it's not the best thing to eat but if you're bulking...................eat anything that stands still long enough.
    Sounds good to me, chinese take out tonight.

  10. #10
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI!! WHAT??

    please tell me that certain items are limited.. i would seriously eat tuna tartar all day and night.
    The only thing limited is the distance between the chair back and the table.

  11. #11
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    The only thing limited is the distance between the chair back and the table.
    True.....lol

  12. #12
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    same reason you get hungry 30 minutes after having chicken/brown rice

    LMFAO...your avatar is the funniest thing ive seen allday...jesus christ......And y eah...chinese food is awesome

  13. #13
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    I seriuosly dont like chinese food

  14. #14
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    oh god. i would kill a hobo for an all you can eat sushi place with no menu restrictions. i meant it. if you can open one up in the boston area and want to watch me kill a hobo, pm me.

  15. #15
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Kill a hobo up by Fenway or Bolston. Got enough of them there.

  16. #16
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    No Hobo needed bro............just $15 and you'll feel like you're robbing the place.

  17. #17
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Chinese buffets are the shit. You can't beat genearal sao's shrimp. UMM. bbq chicken on a stick and ribs, spicy beef, seasame chicken, oh and the buffet by my house has no restrictions on sushi, but I don't touch the stuff.

  18. #18
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Chinese buffets are the shit. You can't beat genearal sao's shrimp. UMM. bbq chicken on a stick and ribs, spicy beef, seasame chicken, oh and the buffet by my house has no restrictions on sushi, but I don't touch the stuff.
    I don't touch it either I use those fork thingy's. hahaha

  19. #19
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    I had a pot pie an hour ago and I'm hungry again. Which is good for me. Need to stop by the buffet before I head to work tonight.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Dunno about other things, but it sure is a good source of rats'n'cats

    (but to be honest I couldn't care less if it does contains rats, cats or even chipmunk... it's tasty and it contains protein!)

    Red

  21. #21
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Love it love it love it.

    I'm ordering right now. can't afford sushi because of the amount i eat, but the chinese here is good amount for the money.
    sesame beef
    pork fried rice
    teriyaki strips
    crab rangoons

  22. #22
    MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    90
    theres this place i went to in conneticut where the chinese restaurant is right next to an animal hospital. needless to say i didnt eat there but it gives you something to think about

  23. #23
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Why do you get hungry a half hour after you stuff ur face with that shit?
    =================


    I used to work with a guy who had a chinese girlfriend, said after he had sex with her, 30 minutes later he was horny again . . .
    --Tock

  24. #24
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    I love chinese food, and I also love japanese food, I LOVE SUSHI, a couple weeks ago i went with a bunch of my freinds to all u can eat sushi, i banged down 11 rolls... FELT Like I was GOING to THROUGH up...

  25. #25
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    Chinese food is the best

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •