peaker is offline Senior Member

Anyone regret doing AS?

I have never done a cycle of AS, but just wondering if any of you guys regret doing it. maybe because of side effects or problems once the cycle ended, such as loss of motivation and loss of gains?

peak

Nate_Dog is offline Member

ME???

Well I have only done 2 cycles(years ago) and I regret them. ONLY because I didn't know what I was doing. I took a range of gear, but the main one was Sustanon 250 (after reading up on it) I wouldn't do it again. I blew up (from water) and blew down eventually.

I didn't eat correctly, didn't train correctly, and tried to get steriod gains with out going a HARD SLOG to get good natural gains first. BASICALLY I WAS A DUMB ASS .

I also took stuff like HCG , proviron , but DIDNT KNOW ABOUT CLOMID! SILLY ME! Some body should have bitch slapped my ass!

But I bet I am not the only one who has made the mistake!

But I have now chilled,.... grown both physically and mentally. I have fixed up my diet, my training + MY LIFE! So I bet with I won't regret my up and coming cycle.

I will keep you guys posted with before, during and after photos, weight gains, meal intake, training, gear taken.

Peace,
    Nate

The original jason Guest
    i prey every day for a hairloss cure after that ill be cool lol

peace
    Jason

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I just never appreciated how physically and mentally tiring doing a cycle would be.I was pleased with the progress but it felt as if I got to a point where my body was saying enough is enough.
    I feel I kept hold of some good gains but I doubt if I would ever do Sust again!!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    how much of your gains have you kept billy? was it worth it?

peaker

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    For me it was worth it if for nothing else it is a big learning curve and teaches you self discipline.I found it made me concious of what was going on around me and I had a higher tolerance level as I knew I was juicing so I did,nt want to loose it!

I also learnt a lot about the negative effects it had on MY body and although I knew what could happen you are not prepared for certian things no matter how much you read.Reading gives you a clear picture of what could happen but luckily with the few little negatives I was able to overcome these from researching prior to cycling.I always realised researching was important I guess I understand it even more now.

Gains well I have just about finished clomid and I have kept 14lbs as I started off around 183/184 and I am now 198 (Weighed today) and b/f is 10 % from 13/14% when on so i am very happy with the results.

Would I do them again......yes but I will still be as cautious as I was !!!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The original jason
    i prey every day for a hairloss cure after that ill be cool lol

peace
    Jason
    Yea OJ... you look pretty bald in your avatar!
    Last edited by arthurb999; 01-02-2002 at 10:55 AM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I regret starting too young and early !. I sometimes feel I would have made more gains had I stayed off longer.
    I also regret putting steroids before other more important things in my life which I'll not list here so please use that money with consideration !.
    But I love it when I'm 'ON'. I've been clean 4 months now, I've made great gains in that time too, but now I feel it's time to start back on as some hard earned gains are just now starting to drop off.
    Your at an advantage now my friend as when some of us here started juicing there was'nt 1% of the information about thats available now to user's of the internet.
    Something my supplier told me year's ago and it still rings through, "get as much gains out of as little drug as you can", so there's no need to hit a first cycle with some 4 or 5 steroid stack !.
    Best of luck with your sport.

Regards

Bouncer

Thread Information