Thread: oh my fish !!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET

oh my fish !!!!

no, not talkin about my marlins still, but sort of the same subject. my dad went fishing out in West Bay (Galveston area) the other day and caught a bunch of Redfish and Speckled Trout. damn this shit's good. i throw a few spices on it and toss it on the grill in my fish flipper thing (so it doesn't stick to the grill). fresh fish is so very tasty...

hybrid is offline Member
    living in the midwest sucks sometimes. no such thing as fresh fish like that. you can buy allegedly fresh fish at the store for $18 per pound.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    no, not talkin about my marlins still, but sort of the same subject. my dad went fishing out in West Bay (Galveston area) the other day and caught a bunch of Redfish and Speckled Trout. damn this shit's good. i throw a few spices on it and toss it on the grill in my fish flipper thing (so it doesn't stick to the grill). fresh fish is so very tasty...
    Yeah red fish is def one of my favorite fish to eat.......I still love eating fresh dolphin though.............you need to come down to florida key.....ill show you some real fishing......I hope you dont get sea sick bro

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    KM, I'm heading down to Texas City this weekend to do a little redfishing... don't suppose you can spot me some of the old mans numbers aye?!? j/j

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'll have to say Wahoo and Snook are my favorite fish to eat but Speckeled Trout is damn good eats as well. Oh and Grouper................now that's good eats!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I love mahi mahi, that trout, maybe a little swordfish....THEIR all good...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Key...West Bay is my turf man!! I've been fishing that bay for years......it's awesome fishing!! LOVE that grilled Redfish.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Hey Key...West Bay is my turf man!! I've been fishing that bay for years......it's awesome fishing!! LOVE that grilled Redfish.
    you got a boat ??

my dad always goes with guys from work i think. like 3 or 4 of them and they just go with a guide for the day. i went once but that's way too early for me to wake up (we left here at 4:45, in galveson by 5:45).

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Love all fish myself.......except salmon(to fishy)

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    That is right up my way too. I have been fishing westbay and off bolivar for years. I would go with my boy who is in the navy now. He has a house 3 miles from crystal beach. We are pros with flounder and specs. Ever been to Crystal beach when you were in highschool and picked up some dirty skanks key?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Salt water fish is so damn good....but I love fried white perch(crappie or specks for those that don't know).

If u want great freshwater fish try cypress bass....aka mud fish.......

Thread Information