Thread: What if...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

What if...

What if we, the human race one day found out that all this, our entire existance is just a huge experiment conducted by a vastly superior alien race?

How would that change your outlook of your life?

And to spice it upp the alien race has a clear cut explanation to how the universe was created and has proven once and for all that the entire universe is just something that randomly happened, no higher power or similar that created it all.

How many of you would lose the will to live? would it change anything in your life?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Have you considered therapy bro?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'd hunt you down and kill you

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone is on some serious drugs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Someone is on some serious drugs!!!!
    Nah, not yet anyway

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    What if we, the human race one day found out that all this, our entire existance is just a huge experiment conducted by a vastly superior alien race?

How would that change your outlook of your life?

And to spice it upp the alien race has a clear cut explanation to how the universe was created and has proven once and for all that the entire universe is just something that randomly happened, no higher power or similar that created it all.

How many of you would lose the will to live? would it change anything in your life?
    I would say good. As long as they dont plan on killing us anytime soon and dont interfer with us then I would not give a shit.
    As for the universe thing. People would not believe it regardless. They need hope. Hope that when they die, they keep living afterwards.
    Very sad

Sooo. An experiment that has been going on for billions of years?
    What alien would live that long to give a shit about a 4 billion year old experiment. Seems kinda lame.
    BTW. IF the experiment was going on for 4 billion years or longer, by now, they are pretty advanced because if they were that advanced 4 billion years ago, just think how far they have evolved.
    Considering we evolved so quickly in roughly 10s of thousands of years, not even reaching the millions.
    SO. What is the FUCKING point of such and ADVANCED race holding onto an experiment for so long. Dont you think they would have gotten tired of it after like a hundred years??
    Sure they wanna see how we evolve, but dont you think the first alien who started the project is dead by now????

JOHAN. Get off the drugs. Its killing your brain cells kid

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I would say good. As long as they dont plan on killing us anytime soon and dont interfer with us then I would not give a shit.
    As for the universe thing. People would not believe it regardless. They need hope. Hope that when they die, they keep living afterwards.
    Very sad

What alien would live that long to give a shit about a 4 billion year old experiment. Seems kinda lame.
    BTW. IF the experiment was going on for 4 billion years or longer, by now, they are pretty advanced because if they were that advanced 4 billion years ago, just think how far they have evolved.
    Considering we evolved so quickly in roughly 10s of thousands of years, not even reaching the millions.
    SO. What is the FUCKING point of such and ADVANCED race holding onto an experiment for so long. Dont you think they would have gotten tired of it after like a hundred years??
    Sure they wanna see how we evolve, but dont you think the first alien who started the project is dead by now????

Well if the aliens are so advanced they could very well have put all the fossiles into the earth making it apper that life has existed for milions of years when it realy has only been around for a couple of thousands . Or it was completely automated, Seen the movie 2001 or read the arthur c clark books? Like the monolith things in those books. Maby the alien race would be so different from us that a year for us is like a second for them or maby they have found a way to make themself live forever and a couple of bored scientists decided to make a experiement on a planet out in the outskirts of the galaxy.
    Imagine how long our life would seem to a fly if they could comprehend such things.

The point wasnt what their purpose is, but how would it affect us?

Would all our achivements seem like nothing if we encounter a race that can travel stars like its no big deal and that can conduct biological experiments on a planetery scale? Would the human race survice such a blow to our pride or would we decline, just like all human civilazations has decline when encountering more advanced cultures?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro....you got some good drugs over there huh?Hit Amsterdam lately?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I think its a great idea...and it could be possible. Ever think we are just a speck of dust flying thru a greater universe..... If there are aliens...which i hope there is...Do you think our genitals would be compatible. Id like to have sex with one....like the chick on Total Recall with three boobs...i mean yeah she was just a mutant but im sure that some planet has girsl with three boobs. I met a chick with two vagina's once.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't change anything. I would continue to go about my life as I have been. I live my life on my terms and nobody elses. If the aliens created my world then so be it, I still live in it. I would utilize the time they had given me wisely, and have fun with my life.

And maybe I'd make fun of the hardcore religious fanatics. *no offense to anybody here at AR*

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd go on 10 grams of test a week, 10 grams of tren , 10 grams of EQ and 200mg of halo and go fuck them up.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'd go on 10 grams of test a week, 10 grams of tren, 10 grams of EQ and 200mg of halo and go fuck them up.
    I like his idea.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well if they eat nuclear waste and piss gasoline I think it would be all good. Let me know when they get here.

I'm pretty sure it would f things up a bit................a couple of billion people starting to worship aliens would be kind of weird.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Johan...when you get a chance...kick me down some of them freaky drugs...I have thought like this since the last time I fried....and that was 10 years ago....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    As long as they brought lots of alien poon tang, I wouldn't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    As long as they brought lots of alien poon tang, I wouldn't give a damn.
    Wonder what alien poon tang would be like?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    you were watching MIB wernt you

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    To much test

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Read "The Seed" johan. It's a good book. By the way, you think waaaay too much

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Very sad

Just because the earth is 4 billion years old dosen't mean that the experiment would be that old. I think what Johan was saying is that HUMANS were the experiment, and humans have been around for far less than 4 bilion years.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Read "The Seed" johan. It's a good book. By the way, you think waaaay too much

Nah come one I cant be the only one that plays with thoughts like that when bored ?

Who wrote the seed btw?

bdtr must get a price for the best response so far

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't know who wrote it. It was a random pulp book i picked up god knows how long ago and i loved it. I've lost it though, and havn't been able to find another copy.

People who believe in aliens and all that stuff are the people who dont wanna fit in with reality. They are bored with their own reality and hope and dream that this world is all a dream or made up in hopes that there is something else to look forward to. The bad thing is that when you hope for something better to look forward to, you stop trying to make this reality better.

Kinda like hoping to win the lotto. Winning the lotto being aliens coming down to earth
    You stop working hard and stop trying to get ahead cause you believe one day, you will win the lotto and all your hard work will not have mattered. In reality, you dont win the lotto and you always have a sub par life that you dont work towards.
    Same with this reality. People keep thinking some aliens are gonna come down and change our existance and show us how to travel the stars so those people stop working towards............ I give up. I lost my thought..

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i have thought the same thing, but honestly........i was really fucking high.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    People who believe in aliens and all that stuff are the people who dont wanna fit in with reality. They are bored with their own reality and hope and dream that this world is all a dream or made up in hopes that there is something else to look forward to. The bad thing is that when you hope for something better to look forward to, you stop trying to make this reality better.

Kinda like hoping to win the lotto. Winning the lotto being aliens coming down to earth
    You stop working hard and stop trying to get ahead cause you believe one day, you will win the lotto and all your hard work will not have mattered. In reality, you dont win the lotto and you always have a sub par life that you dont work towards.
    Same with this reality. People keep thinking some aliens are gonna come down and change our existance and show us how to travel the stars so those people stop working towards............ I give up. I lost my thought..
    you dont win the lotto? who does

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    No I think it was a South Park Episode...lol
    Earth was part of a game show, or something along those lines.
    Pretty hilarious.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would hunt down the aliens and kill there leader freeing the human race and use there technology to make the world better and roids and weed legal hahahahaha

INDEPENDENTS DAY BABY!!!!!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I would sauce it up huge. I mean like 3g Test a week with 300mg Fina everyday and 200mg A-Bombs everyday. Then I'd train myself in MMA and ban together with a few other AR bro's (who I'm pretty sure would do the same thing) and start our own Rebel Militia. Then we would hunt down he Aliens and conduct our own experiment.

Now I'm pissed at Aliens that don't even exist and pumped up over drugs I don't have and friends I probably will never meet? Damn Clomid...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    count me in RoNNy we can use my colection of guns and wepons

Let's do this. 2 men in the nWo so far...

Ronnywood Hulk Hogan
    Big Poppa Daddy K De

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Let's do this. 2 men in the nWo so far...

Ronnywood Hulk Hogan
    Big Poppa Daddy K De

Anyone else?

COUNT me in as long as I am in charge of something cool.
    NO VICE president bullshit. I have to be in charge and take orders from no one above me.

Where do I sign and when do I get jumped in??

Bermich, you can be in charge of the

nWo 'B' Team...

Thread Information