Terinox is offline The One & Only

Serious question regarding masturbation

Alright, now, i'm serious here, please refrain from your usual crude comments, or at least wait until some people have actually made serious comments before you hijack the thread and tell me I need to fuck more sheep or something.

Anyways, it's quite simple, just like any other guy out there, I jerk it, yes, believe it or not However, here is my problem, SOMETIMES, not always, maybe once every two weeks, after I ejaculate, maybe 10-15 seconds after, my EARS suddenly feel clogged. I don't know how to explain it, but it's almost as if they suddenly inflated, and it gets hard to hear anything. It starts off light, but gets harder and harder, and then reaches it's max point. At this stage, I can still hear, but everything sounds quiet, and it's like the surrounding sounds are suddenly dulled out. This lasts for about 1-2 minutes, and then it goes back to normal.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?! Is this something I should see a doctor about?! I've been experiencing this for many years, maybe 4-5 years, but since it always goes away, and there is no pain, I just assumed it's something weird with the body. Like I said, doesn't happen every time I jerk it, just occasionally.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    odd?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ears clogged? Hmmm, Where are you pointing that thing? JK, Nope never happended to me before...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I hear the voices in my head loud and clear...at all times...even after masturbation.

I apologize I could not help

My assumption would be that you have build up of pressure wich is some how exerted through your ears

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Never happened to me... If it's been going on this long I don't think it's a major problem....... but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask your Doc about it.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    How vigorously do you masturbate...If your pushing your Blood Pressure up there may be a problem. Seriously just ask your docter. This is a toughy and Im know a lot about spanking my wang.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ive had problems where after I spanked I needed to urinate in like 5 minutes and had to after that like every 3 minutes.. just a little leak and it kept me from sleeping.. hasnt happened for a long time though

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    does it happen after sex (assuming you have sex)??

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Do you hold your breath while you do it? Or just as your reach climax? That could contribute to it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    does it happen after sex (assuming you have sex)??
    He wouldn't know cause he doesn't.

Terinox go to a Doc bro. Maybe all these years of no sex has fuct something up

I would go with high blood pressure myself... you should check it before, during and after... might be an intersting experiment (no seriously! just don't do it with one of those drug-store machines... old grannies waiting for their prescription next to the machine may have a heart attack of something )

Red

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I would go with high blood pressure myself... you should check it before, during and after... might be an intersting experiment (no seriously! just don't do it with one of those drug-store machines... old grannies waiting for their prescription next to the machine may have a heart attack of something )

Red
    check it, go whack in the bathroom, and check again. good plan.

Thanks for all the help guys. I think you nailed it, I'm starting to think it is very likely to be high blood pressure. Although, I never paid too close attention, I think you may be right with the whole masturbating too vigorously sometimes. I will experiment and see if that really is it.

I'll go to a doctor soon for a full check up and blood test, I might bring it up then (if I haven't found out for myself).

Thnx again,
    T.

But, I wanna say, I still find it kinda weird that this kind of thing has not happened to ANY members on this board, especially people with tons of test in their systesm 24/7 Odd, who knows, maybe i'm just weird

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Your pressurized, pinch your nose and blow out like in a airplane or under the water.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Maybe you should just quit screaming when you jerk it.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    i think its due to lack of breathing.... or one the other hand too much? like getting too much oxygen, do you grey out or just cant hear?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    How vigorously do you masturbate....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sound's like you might have a Eustation Tube Dysfunction. Its a tube leading from your inner ear to your nose and throat. You might find that you have some slight hearing loss during or after a cold or flu. Anyway if the tube is blocked you might be suffering negative pressure in your ear. Might may be brought on in your case by you holding your breath when your shooting your wad. If you suffer like I said after or during an illness you might suggest your doc check your ear's. If its found you have a dystunction in the tube the procedure for putting it right is a tiny operation involving inserting a small rubber gromit in your ear drum. I've had it done and its a completely painless procedure.

Ok well keep it up, Mmmm, well I mean.... Ah... Just keep up the good work.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry, I should have explained the funstion of the gromit. It drains away any fluid in your inner and middle ear (Keeps infections at bay too) and equalize's the pressure between the outer and middle/inner ear.

Thanks for the additional responses guys,

Mr. Sparkle, I don't grey out or anything like that, it's a little hard to recall, but I'm pretty sure I feel fine except just for the ears. It is just like having playdo or cotton stuffed into them temporarily, and then it eases down.

Bouncer, you could very well be right. I think it is best to bring it up with my doctor the next time I go see him. Thanks for the thorough explanation

Thread Information