Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

AnabolicReview really BLOWS.....

...................all the other boards away. C'mon ya'll, do ya really think I could bad mouth this place? Now sit back and watch how many people check this out.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I was like BIG TEXAN said that????

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i did

LMAO!!! I'm bored..... Figured everyone would have to see what this was about.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Got me too...I was like what now?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Prick

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I was like holy shit! NOW what!!

LMAO!!! Thanks guys... I love all ya'll too.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    blow me

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Big T I knew something funny was gonna be in here.........and to no surprize u come thru again......just wait till jugg looks at this........he's gonna have a funny ass commint.

Hey if your bored work me up a bulking diet...........for when I start my......aaaaaa...you know.............that stuff that suppose to make u as big as bdtr......... ...........what's that stuff called...........hell u can drink some of it..........o well I'll remiember later.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dickhead, I don't know what your problem is, but as much as I'd like to let this slide, I'm calling your punk ass out!!! Seriously "bro", what's your problem??!?!? Sure we all have our shortcomings: Peter North has an ego problem, Key's a pervert, and I never really take the time to read threads, just assume I get the substance of them from the subject, but that's no friggin reason to badmouth the board! If you have an issue with any of us, take it up with us, NOT THE BOARD!! I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. Don't worry AR, I gots 'cho back!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    and I never really take the time to read threads, just assume I get the substance of them from the subject, but that's no friggin reason to badmouth the board!
    LMAO!!!! Good one BG..... good one.

Hey dickhead, I don't know what your problem is, but as much as I'd like to let this slide, I'm calling your punk ass out!!! Seriously "bro", what's your problem??!?!? Sure we all have our shortcomings: Peter North has an ego problem, Key's a pervert, and I never really take the time to read threads, just assume I get the substance of them from the subject, but that's no friggin reason to badmouth the board! If you have an issue with any of us, take it up with us, NOT THE BOARD!! I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. Don't worry AR, I gots 'cho back!!
    Such potty language coming from such an educated individual as yourself...... I'm impressed.

Swellin Guest
    .... and I never really take the time to read threads, just assume I get the substance of them from the subject, ...
    Hehehehe...you threw me a bigger curve than Tex. I caught it though.

Damn Big Green..............LMAO..........

BG is nothing but hot air....

Damn wind bag!!!!

Oh c'mon..... that's all I'm getting out of you guy's?????????? Well than

BUMP!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN

BUMP!!!!!!!
    What else do you want you greedy bastard...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

BUMP!!!!!!!

damn you're a needy bitch!!

So I'm needy AND greedy!!!!! Did I ever say I wasn't?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    To tell the truth I don’t know which is the funniest, Big T's thread or Big Green's smack talk (if you can call it that).

Big Texan, be honest now………………….you’re on crack aren’t you?

Big Green, you’ve some anger issues………might I suggest you dress in your finest cashmere sweater, put a few thousand dollars in your pocket, pick up Tad at the club house, head to the garage and beat the crap out of the guy you have washing the Bentley. Then have a few Martini’s while you wait for the police to arrive.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Big Green, you’ve some anger issues………might I suggest you dress in your finest cashmere sweater, put a few thousand dollars in your pocket, pick up Tad at the club house, head to the garage and beat the crap out of the guy you have washing the Bentley. Then have a few Martini’s while you wait for the police to arrive.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe tex i hear jason already wants to ban you, after he see´s this thread your probly gone

Cya!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hehe tex i hear jason already wants to ban you, after he see´s this thread your probly gone

Cya!
    Actually as stated in the court order, as long as I promised to quit stalking Jason, he can't ban me from AR.

Truly Mr. Naut you have betrayed your ignorance of the finer side of American culture. For starters, to call the doning of cashmere while heading out to box the ears of the help merely a fashion faux pas would be a disgrace to cashmere AND the French; and I do so detest the French, so that is saying something (except of course, for the delictable southern region responsible for my '32 cavignonent). I'm not certaint that you've ever gone through the headache of having the cleaning lady mumble in some utterly un-understandable South American dialect how difficult it is to get blood out of cashmere, but suffice to say, it causes quite the headache and normally results in the sound firing of said cleaning lady. Two deplorable situations often stem from said firing, both of which I would prefer to avoid: A)I'd have to do my own laundry until a satisfactory new cleaning lady could be hired (of course, simply buying new clothes for the duration solves that problem, but that's neither here nor there old chum), and B) I have to take time out of my schedule to interview competent replacements.

Furthermore, were I to discover Tad were at the Clubhouse today, I imagine I would promptly remove my white glove and smack him 'cross the countenance with it. On this fine New England morn, he had best be at about the 11th hole, choosing between a pitching wedge and lob wedge for his approach all the while berating the caddy for his pungent commoner odor. No sir, I can assure you that Tad is not in the clubhouse. Now Horton is a different story altogether, but we shan't get into that presently.

Lastly, I won't even begin to comment on the sheer madness of your suggesting martinis as an autumn afternoon drink. The mere thought simply makes me vomit in shock. But then, I suppose you're the sort of individual who doesn't see anything wrong with eating Haddock in the midafternoon prior to the winter solistice...nuff said.

Truly Mr. Naut you have betrayed your ignorance of the finer side of American culture. For starters, to call the doning of cashmere while heading out to box the ears of the help merely a fashion faux pas would be a disgrace to cashmere AND the French; and I do so detest the French, so that is saying something (except of course, for the delictable southern region responsible for my '32 cavignonent). I'm not certaint that you've ever gone through the headache of having the cleaning lady mumble in some utterly un-understandable South American dialect how difficult it is to get blood out of cashmere, but suffice to say, it causes quite the headache and normally results in the sound firing of said cleaning lady. Two deplorable situations often stem from said firing, both of which I would prefer to avoid: A)I'd have to do my own laundry until a satisfactory new cleaning lady could be hired (of course, simply buying new clothes for the duration solves that problem, but that's neither here nor there old chum), and B) I have to take time out of my schedule to interview competent replacements.

Furthermore, were I to discover Tad were at the Clubhouse today, I imagine I would promptly remove my white glove and smack him 'cross the countenance with it. On this fine New England morn, he had best be at about the 11th hole, choosing between a pitching wedge and lob wedge for his approach all the while berating the caddy for his pungent commoner odor. No sir, I can assure you that Tad is not in the clubhouse. Now Horton is a different story altogether, but we shan't get into that presently.

Lastly, I won't even begin to comment on the sheer madness of your suggesting martinis as an autumn afternoon drink. The mere thought simply makes me vomit in shock. But then, I suppose you're the sort of individual who doesn't see anything wrong with eating Haddock in the midafternoon prior to the winter solistice...nuff said.
    See this is the very reason I feel I shall never have a large sum of monies in my near or far future.................I just don'e know all the rules that come with it let alone how to aquire it. However, I think you are dead wrong on the martinis............I've found them to be a pretty good item while served with breakfast. Is haddock anything like mullet? I know mullet...............I even have that style hair cut! hahaha

BG... you crack me up brother......ya damn stuck up!!!!

The funniest thing is, I am and have pretty much always been very, very far from wealthy. I can recall pretty vividly a month when I was younger where the ONLY things I had to eat were white bread, creamed corn and kool aid. HORRIBLE for insulin sensitivity I know, but my family was DIRT, DIRT poor for a while. It was only towards the very end of my father's life that thing turned around, and, even then, he died before he could quite turn the corner to "big time". While his estate somewhat "takes care of me" in many ways for the rest of my life, it was intentionally designed to keep my siblings and I from EVER falling into the mode I cracked on above. Just don't want anyone to think that's the real me.

Is haddock anything like mullet? I know mullet...............I even have that style hair cut! hahaha
    Thanks to you I have now twice vomitted in shock all over my computer screen. And now without a cleaning lady around to remedy this awful situation, I must head over to the local "Best Buy" to buy a new monitor.

BG no need to explain bro.........you know we just like pickin on ya cause of yo edumacation and all. You talk pretty I'll have to say. hahahahahaha Now quit foolin' around and have James bring the car around............it's Friday!................it's the day you go to Burger King to hang with the commoners. hahahah

BG, we don't think badly of you.... well I do, but that's another story.

See while BG and those like him sit and watch as folk like myself and others tend to his yard, cars, house and yacht... we secretly plan our overthrow of the rich and elite.

BG, we don't think badly of you.... well I do, but that's another story.

See while BG and those like him sit and watch as folk like myself and others tend to his yard, cars, house and yacht... we secretly plan our overthrow of the rich and elite.

The secret code word is "hoy poloy"............when you hear it...........rush the big house and smash as much china and crystal you can.................not the Grandfather clock.............I'm putting that in the new study that I've added onto my trailer! And keep your eye out for a blender..............Tammy-Sue wants to try one of those fancy drinks she reads about in the New Yorker. hahaha

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I was about to smack you in the head!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The secret code word is "hoy poloy"............when you hear it...........rush the big house and smash as much china and crystal you can.................not the Grandfather clock.............I'm putting that in the new study that I've added onto my trailer! And keep your eye out for a blender..............Tammy-Sue wants to try one of those fancy drinks she reads about in the New Yorker. hahaha
    Tammy-Sue reads now..................... You must be so proud G:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Tammy-Sue reads now..................... You must be so proud G:
    Well..........she doesn't really read per say............just looks at the pictures. I bought her hooked on phonics for her birthday. Well stole is more like it...........I haven't heard the code word yet so I have to improvise until then. hahaha

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    what code word coughhoypoloycough

LMAO!!!! You guys crack me up. Hell I'm gonna move us outta that thar trailer we living in and buy us one of those double wide, 2 story moblie homes I saw the other day.

LMAO!!!! You guys crack me up. Hell I'm gonna move us outta that thar trailer we living in and buy us one of those double wide, 2 story moblie homes I saw the other day.
    They make em two story now?...........next thing you know they'll come with pools

Hell my cuzin gust got one of them dere 2 stowy twailers and muved all da sheep in da livin room.....damn nice palace if ya ask me....he said him and bertha mae were goin big time.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    They make em two story now?...........next thing you know they'll come with pools
    We got one of them there walmart pools in the kitchen..........does that count..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information