Zapp is offline Banned

What would you do?

Ok...We have this lady that comes in the gym everyday, and takes several different types of cardio classes (depending on what day it is). Two days a week she takes a bike class that is right near the weight room. This lady smells so bad, the stink floats into the weight room that I am in, and down the hall. The other day, three ladies stopped in the middle of bike class and walked out. My question is.....Shouldn't someone tell this lady that she smells like sh*t? I have been tempted to tell her, but is it my place? The employees that work there are mostly college kids, so I know they won't say anything. I don't want to embarrass her, but it's becoming ridiculous. What do you think should be done?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Zapp, you have to tell her..I dont know if its me or everyone but I would want to know.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell the gym manager to handle it..

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah tell the gym manager, but she might get really pissed, also she might be one of those vegan chics that dosnt wash her body or shave her pitts that often

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    ditto

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Manager..... And if for some crazy reason that doesnt work... Be near the cardio area witha buddy, and start saying "damn someone smells.... is that comming from the cardio area?" loud enough for her or everyone to hear it. That should throw the gears in motion... lol or just embarass her enough to get her to touch soap...

I mean, you know its something that has to be dealt with, even though you dont want to offend or seem like a rude person. And you know that you're not trying to hurt her feelings. It's just a wierd situation to be in to have to tell someone they have a hygene problem. It's something she should take care of, and maybe it could be said that she's inviting this sort of attention by not bathing...

Manager first. You second.
    Last edited by SnaX; 11-12-2005 at 03:52 AM.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    toss her some secret

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Tell the manager.

I he/she does nothing then tell her she smells like a tramp.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    we had a dude just like that at our gym,stunk to high heaven,you couldnt be even 10 feet from him and youd want to puke your ringer up!!we got the manager to tell him,he got the ump but started to wear deodarant still stank but not as bad!then he obviously let himself go again,so i brought in some air freshener and followed him round the gym spayin the smelly fukc,he soon got the message!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    get real close to her smell her arm pits , neck , hair and pussy take a DEEEEP breath,.....

now next time you pass by her you wont care about the faint smell cuz uve already smelt worse

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    spray her with an aresol can while shes not looking

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    spray her with an aresol can while shes not looking
    You guys are freakin crazy!!...lmao!.Some of you said to tell the manager, but he has already gone by the time we all get there. The rest of the employess are young college kids that really don't give a crap.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    You guys are freakin crazy!!...lmao!.Some of you said to tell the manager, but he has already gone by the time we all get there. The rest of the employess are young college kids that really don't give a crap.
    yeah, some of these posts had me laughin, but seriously man if she smells that damn bad, then i'd just hafta be the asshole that broke the news to her....i mean, your workout is in jeopardy

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just tell em to tell her,if that dont work mate you gotta be cruel to be kind,tell her youself mate,just bthink of it in a way that your helpin her out,coz she must have the piss taken out of her all the time!
    Last edited by Booz; 11-12-2005 at 04:51 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    we got a guy at my gym that stinks too.. i cover my nose

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Tell the manager.

I he/she does nothing then tell her she smells like a tramp.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, then walk up to her... tell her that the college kids at the desk wanted to see her about something... sort of like they pointed her out to you, and aske dyou to call her over.. then when she gets there, they'll have to smell her... and do this everyday on your way out.. or alternate between friends telling her... the kids will have enough...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    i 2 this.

then if tey done take cair if it i would tell the bitch she stinks.

Thread Information