Thread: probation

nj123 is offline Member

probation

just got on probation for18 months. i was wondering have any of yall been on probation? If so did yall ever smoke or anything while on?I have a drug test once a month. Got any tips or usefull info to make the next 18 months a little easier for me?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah.... don't do drugs and don't drink any alcohol the day before you go in to see your probation officer. Other than that play it cool and follow the rules and it'll be over faster than ya know it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just wondering if you recieve any other infractions while on parole what would happen to you

BDTR is offline Retired
    I got put on probatation for assuault when i was 18, had random piss tests by color. Had to call every morning to find out if my color was called etc.. SUch a pain in the ass. My advice, do the probation, stay clean, its not that hard. As for violating your probation, if you're arrested whether guilty or not, you automatically have to surrend for your probation and have a hearing to deterimine the punishment for it. Sometimes you get off with a warning, other times they'll revoke it completely and lock you up.

nj123 is offline Member
    along with the probation i have 60 hours community service and prison for a day

BDTR is offline Retired
    They actually sentenced you to a day in prison? wow.... When you do have to surrender yourself? Is that like the scared straight program? lol

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I am on prob now have been for a couple of years now. But my guy doesnt fuck with me at all. I call in every 3 months and say "hey yea im still in vermont yup still working ok see ya in 3 months" thats it. But i happen to have a way cool overlord>most arent as laid back as mine. As far as i know they dont check for roids when they do test you tho

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I got 18 months probation awhile back. Foretunately my guy was cool too.... I just had to check in a couple times and then he said I won't see you again unless you get in trouble...
    so just stay clean , and stay out of trouble

nj123 is offline Member
    aright sounds cool i hope i have a cool PO but the lady told me that my PO is new so i dont know. And the prison for a day is the scared straight program.Im a little worried about that .... shit, i just turned 18

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    why in the hell would u want to smoke on probation?

And that scared straight stuff is no joke, some of the inmates are not the most "pleasent" crowd to be around

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    prisons are getting more and more fucked up well these programs are anyway. When i was in the penn (min yard) there was a dude in there for driving under suspension to many times. WTF IS THAT SHIT ABOUT. MAN IT'S SHIT LIKE THAT PISSES ME OFF. LOCKING PEPS UP FOR DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION.

If you a shepard in with the wolfes the shepard will eventually become a wolf and then everybody is in trouble.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell no those inmates are for real. When i was locked up i went to work in the maximum yard everyday. One day we had some highschoolers coming over into the max yard for a tour or someshit everything went ok, but my point is the only thing protecting those kids was 2 guards out of about 30 guards total in a yard of about 600 inmates.

Those kids were pretty scared just being there you could see it in their faces. We are talking highschoolers.

BDTR is offline Retired
    No shit to that, i did a year two months after my 18th birthday. Before i got locked up i thought i was tough, i went in and it was a whole new ball game. Because my offense was a violent one (agg battery) I was put with violent offenders who were the definition of HARD. Lets just say i went in thinking i was tough and came out knowing I was tough. It really changed my perspective on things in the long run and made me grow up real fast. As for smoking pot on probation... damn dude, hold off, dont be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    why in the hell would u want to smoke on probation?

And that scared straight stuff is no joke, some of the inmates are not the most "pleasent" crowd to be around

nj juice is offline Member
    i don't know how your probation program works but when i was on i had a year and about a grand in fines. The lady told me pay off your fines as soon as possible and give me 2 or 3 clean urines and you're good to go. Sure enough they cut my probation time in half and let me go after 6 months. (Woulda probly even been sooner but at the time i had a problem raising up the money for my fines.)

nj123 is offline Member
    damn i hope they cut mine in half.. i was told my P.O was new so she will prolly wanna do everything right

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be on probation for another 3 years (got a total of 5)....it fuckin sucks. However, I think mine might be a little easier being that I do not have a probby officer. I did have to do county jail time. But the shit part is being on probation for this long....all for a second DUI. It blows! But i got lucky and didn't kill anyone let alone kill myself while driving blasted.

Do the time and it will be cool...the time will fly by bro! Good luck!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I just got off probation last july. My advice to you, do not fuck with your probation officer. They will not play games with you. If you break your probation, they will either make the rest of your probation very difficult, or lock you up. It's not worth getting stoned or drunk. But it's your decision.
    S2B

Thread Information