Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Man this is pissing me off!

Pieces of shit that does fucking computer viruses deserves a slow fucking agonising death.

I want to take the piece of shit that has done this virus and beat his fucking teeth out and then shove a fucking baseball bat upp his fucking as, then pull it out and cram it down his fucking throath so he can get a good taste of his own shit before he sufocates!!!

Has anyone else got this shit? Its starts with MAJOR slowdown, first the mouse begins to stutter in its movements, then the mouse buttons stops working and then the whole fucking computer goes slow and shit!!
    No damn virus program finds anything either so I guess this is some new shit that some fat asshole has made at home while laughing thinking about all the people he is going to piss off.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That sucks

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    No damn virus program finds anything either so I guess this is some new shit that some fat asshole has made at home while laughing thinking about all the people he is going to piss off.
    Either that or it's yet another microsoft "hidden feature" (because of course, there are no bugs in M$ products... only "hidden features" *coogh*cough*cough*)

Red

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have great protection,but an alert come up on my screen the other day while on AR,took hours to scan pc

Danielle is offline Female Member
    when i took my computer in like 5-6 months ago..........i had 122 viruses on my computer from all the music i downloaded..........imagine how slow my comp was then............it was horrrible
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This is why you use antivirus programs.

N00bs 4r3 l377!

Grant is offline Member
    i had one too that Sicilian and I corresponded to fix, i feel your pain

Thread Information