Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Xavier_4446's Avatar
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,105

    Resizing an image

    How can I change the pixles on an image, without losing any of the image. Everytime I try resizing an image, it just resizes to the top left corner to the spot to where there is nothing.

  2. #2
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Post the picture and the pixle size you want

  3. #3
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Xavier didn't you used to have a Brock Lesnar avatar?

  4. #4
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    He did.

  5. #5
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    How can I change the pixles on an image, without losing any of the image. Everytime I try resizing an image, it just resizes to the top left corner to the spot to where there is nothing.
    What program are you using?

  6. #6
    Xavier_4446's Avatar
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Xavier didn't you used to have a Brock Lesnar avatar?
    Yeah. I figured I'd give Brock a break and let Rocky electrify. The only program that my computer has is paint. I'm pretty sure I can't do it with that though.

  7. #7
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Yeah. I figured I'd give Brock a break and let Rocky electrify. The only program that my computer has is paint. I'm pretty sure I can't do it with that though.
    no you cant do it in paint....but if you still need it done you can email it to me and ill do it for ya

  8. #8
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    actually, you can do it in paint. use the Image > Stretch / Skew or hit Ctrl W to adjust the image size properties. change the horizontal and vertical properties - make them both the same % or the image will be distorted

  9. #9
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    yeah I forgot that key is the MS paint master............which reminds me did they ever delete that thread?

  10. #10
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah I forgot that key is the MS paint master............which reminds me did they ever delete that thread?
    i did. wanted to clear up some space for jason

  11. #11
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i did. wanted to clear up some space for jason
    It will be missed...........

  12. #12
    Xavier_4446's Avatar
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    actually, you can do it in paint. use the Image > Stretch / Skew or hit Ctrl W to adjust the image size properties. change the horizontal and vertical properties - make them both the same % or the image will be distorted
    Damn that worked great! Thank Key Man.

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Damn that worked great! Thank Key Man.
    Can anyone resize anything else but images? deca is killing me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •