Thread: Need help!!!

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

Need help!!!

Hey guys, I could use some advice. Ok, I had my gyno removed on October 30th. So far the results are pretty damn good. Today I had my drains removed, which really hurt like a bitch! But now, I feel like Ive lossed so much size in my on pretty much ever bodypart, except for my waist . So could you help me come up with a diet plan for me on holding onto my hard earned muscle, but not adding any bodyfat? Also what do you think about doing some walking every morning on an empty stomach, because thats pretty much what I'm limited to doing for the next couple of weeks. I was thinking of 2 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight, keeping carbs pretty low, keeping fats low. My stats are 5'6" 170 lbs, around 15% bf. Thanks.

Damn, anybody ?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Hey guys, I could use some advice. Ok, I had my gyno removed on October 30th. So far the results are pretty damn good. Today I had my drains removed, which really hurt like a bitch! But now, I feel like Ive lossed so much size in my on pretty much ever bodypart, except for my waist . So could you help me come up with a diet plan for me on holding onto my hard earned muscle, but not adding any bodyfat? Also what do you think about doing some walking every morning on an empty stomach, because thats pretty much what I'm limited to doing for the next couple of weeks. I was thinking of 2 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight, keeping carbs pretty low, keeping fats low. My stats are 5'6" 170 lbs, around 15% bf. Thanks.
    Bro how is that possible Im 5'6 hovering around 215-219 and I have 17%bf...do you have any pics I want to see what you look like...for comparison reasons.......As far as diet....im not to good on that bro........I try to eat clean and really dont try to eat carbs after 5pm......First thing when you wake up do at least 45 minutes of cardio...(brisk walking)....ask some of the other bros on the board to help you out with a good diet...and good luck!!!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Yup, diet is a hard thing to just come up with. Just remember, muscle need protien. And lots of it. If your not working out at all, you might want to cut your carbs and fat intake alot. If you can walk (briskly) at night to keep all of the blood flowing around your body so you won't lose to much. Also keep in mind that if you bring in a lot of carbs and fat, you have to work twice as hard to lose it when you are healed...

that is kinda the best i can do with out any more info....

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Try the DIET forum. It might get good results. And how much did that gyno surgery cost? What was the recovery curve, operation time, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bro how is that possible Im 5'6 hovering around 215-219 and I have 17%bf...do you have any pics I want to see what you look like...for comparison reasons.......As far as diet....im not to good on that bro........I try to eat clean and really dont try to eat carbs after 5pm......First thing when you wake up do at least 45 minutes of cardio...(brisk walking)....ask some of the other bros on the board to help you out with a good diet...and good luck!!!
    Thanks for the advice. Sorry no recent pics. I posted some that I took last december when I was at a pretty lean 145 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Try the DIET forum. It might get good results. And how much did that gyno surgery cost? What was the recovery curve, operation time, etc?
    Our insurance company covered a big portion of it. So it looks like I'm gonna pay like $800 out of my pocket. What do you mean by recovery curve?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    How long were you out for?

The doctor said up to 6 weeks. But I think I'll be fine after 4.

Thread Information