TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Sad Day: Bad Luck 13 Breaks Up

I know a lot of you don't know who they are but they may be one of the best hard core bands ever to destroy a club. If you left a show with nothing ripped and some blood on you then that show sucked. I have yet to go to a bad show. Oct 31'st was the last Bad Luck 13 show..... they played the last show at the Khyber in Philly.

RIP - BL13

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Shall I play "taps" for you bro?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Shall I play "taps" for you bro?
    yes please......................... bro you just don't know........... these guys are great

Here's a link to their site if you want to hear some of their music:

http://www.badluck13re.com/

I know buylongterm does

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Here's a link to their site if you want to hear some of their music:

http://www.badluck13re.com/

I know buylongterm does
    Take it easy.....I have high blood pressure

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love BL13, ive been to nearly every one of their shows and basement parties. Stormwatch reuinion in philly, man they were some good times. BL13 will be back together, legends never die.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Why did they breaking up? Did they ever get signed? I personally never heard them but I know how you feel I follow our Local Scene down here and have followed 1 band in paticular who are now scratching at the surface of a record deal....actually they just left on a Florida tour......Small venues but its a start

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I love BL13, ive been to nearly every one of their shows and basement parties. Stormwatch reuinion in philly, man they were some good times. BL13 will be back together, legends never die.
    I hope you're right.............. I didn't get to go to that last show on Friday....... I had to do the Holloween thing and spend time with the familly because it was my birthday. DAMN!

mass they were signed to Resurrection A.D..... I'm not sure why they broke up but it could be that they aren't making any money due to the fact that every place they play at gets destroyed...... so they don't have a lot of places to play at........ like I said I don't know this is what I think happened..... I will have to look at some of the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Why did they breaking up? Did they ever get signed? I personally never heard them but I know how you feel I follow our Local Scene down here and have followed 1 band in paticular who are now scratching at the surface of a record deal....actually they just left on a Florida tour......Small venues but its a start
    Who is the group you follow............... There's one from Florida i like called Dead Star Assembely........... Ever hear of them? very good.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Who is the group you follow............... There's one from Florida i like called Dead Star Assembely........... Ever hear of them? very good.
    Never heard of em..........Ill look them up though......The group I follow is Aborigional........

Thread Information