Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i just got jay cutler's new dvd

    sickening this freak. i have seen him guest pose when he was a little heavy, but he's like 282 and real lean it this dvd just after finishing lat years Arnold.money is a house

  2. #2
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    sickening this freak. i have seen him guest pose when he was a little heavy, but he's like 282 and real lean it this dvd just after finishing lat years Arnold.money is a house
    Burn me a copy bro....... ..Jay has come along way........but still has a way to go to be #1

  3. #3
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i don't have a dvd burner or i would

    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Burn me a copy bro....... ..Jay has come along way........but still has a way to go to be #1

    i got it one his website. $45 bucks. don't worry i lubed up before i entered my credit card info.

  4. #4
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i got it one his website. $45 bucks. don't worry i lubed up before i entered my credit card info.
    At least they come in DvD format now....I recently Paid 40 something bucks for a Lee Priest VHS

  5. #5
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    At least they come in DvD format now....I recently Paid 40 something bucks for a Lee Priest VHS
    send me a copy

  6. #6
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    oh i heard that

    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    At least they come in DvD format now....I recently Paid 40 something bucks for a Lee Priest VHS

    fucking 40 bucks for a vhs tape. that little midget priest should be shot for charging that. all the new guys shot by mitsuru okabe are all gonna be on dvd including the battle for the olympia 2003.just got an email the other day

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    At least they come in DvD format now....I recently Paid 40 something bucks for a Lee Priest VHS
    VHS.............. They still make those things........... it's like a cassett.... right

    I will never buy VHS........... DVD all the way........ I guess $45 bucks isn't so bad if it's good.

  8. #8
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    yeah it was from mitsu Okabe...........wish I could return the damn thing.......about 30 minutes of lee's wedding with kathy........and 15 minutes of actual gym footage...........ok im over exaggerating a tad..........but you see my point.......if i wanted to see weddings Id turn on lifetime television for women

  9. #9
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    cathy priest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah it was from mitsu Okabe...........wish I could return the damn thing.......about 30 minutes of lee's wedding with kathy........and 15 minutes of actual gym footage...........ok im over exaggerating a tad..........but you see my point.......if i wanted to see weddings Id turn on lifetime television for women
    fuck!!that's just lee priest w/ a wig!!!shit, if she wasn't wearing a gown could you tell who the bride was??

  10. #10
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    fuck!!that's just lee priest w/ a wig!!!shit, if she wasn't wearing a gown could you tell who the bride was??
    Lmao probaly not........

  11. #11
    Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    456
    rip it to divx and i'll put it up on a ftp for all of ar to dl.

  12. #12
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    if you tell me how to do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    rip it to divx and i'll put it up on a ftp for all of ar to dl.
    i'll have my friend do it for me. i'm slammed at work, but he can do it.

  13. #13
    mfenske's Avatar
    mfenske is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    711
    Seeing all this bodybuilding DVD stuff just a reminder that the 25th anniversary of Pumping Iron is only a week away. Mark

  14. #14
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Seeing all this bodybuilding DVD stuff just a reminder that the 25th anniversary of Pumping Iron is only a week away. Mark
    i know...isn't the DVD being re-released? i (forgive me) still haven't seen it - but i've got it pulled up on netflix so that the day it's released, it gets sent to me...

  15. #15
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    I was hoping it would be on Beta, but I can't find it anywhere!
    Did anyone see the 2003 O? Lee, who is one of my fav's, really needs to rethink his hair ideas! WOW AND WTF! I think he got 15th because of his hair! Just rediculous! I have Ronnie and Dorian's vid's on VCD and I watch them and want to go fucking lift! I heard jays vid was really low key, I mean he doesn't jack around too much weight and is very low key. Just like his personality.

    SID

  16. #16
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    rip it to divx and i'll put it up on a ftp for all of ar to dl.
    Agreed, I want Cutlers DVD too.

  17. #17
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Seeing all this bodybuilding DVD stuff just a reminder that the 25th anniversary of Pumping Iron is only a week away. Mark
    Holly shit, i just remember i bought that and it comes out in like 10 days... I FUCKIN amped... I hope they didnt edit to much out, i completely forgot I bought that until i read ur post.... HAHA, I ordered it in september....
    Damn now thats something to look foward too...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •