Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned

I swear I am an asshole magnet...

Another one...You guy remember the fat guy that fought me? 250 pounds? Well, he had a reason for fighting at least. This time this kid just "doesn't like me". Hes about 130-150 pounds. About 5'9. I'm 5'7 and 180. Hes wanting to fight me like an idiot. What should I do about this one?? I'm thinkin a punch to the throat will choke em up enough. Then maybe a kick to his stomach. Then a knee to the face. Any suggestions??

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Another one...You guy remember the fat guy that fought me? 250 pounds? Well, he had a reason for fighting at least. This time this kid just "doesn't like me". Hes about 130-150 pounds. About 5'9. I'm 5'7 and 180. Hes wanting to fight me like an idiot. What should I do about this one?? I'm thinkin a punch to the throat will choke em up enough. Then maybe a kick to his stomach. Then a knee to the face. Any suggestions??
    Bro you know the routine......go get em

The thing with me is I get too damn nervous when that shit happens...Adrenaline rush deluxe, I get all shakey, its weird I guess. I mean I outweigh this guy at least by 30 pounds but I still get nervous for some damn reason.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    130 - 150 lb's ?? damn. take him to the ground and put him in a submission hold. throw that extra 30 pounds around

And within 5 seconds...Mass Junkie, and Keymastur are allready in after I posted this thread. What a surprise. . I'm givin it 5 minutes til bdtr comes in

KeyMastur is offline VET
    And within 5 seconds...Mass Junkie, and Keymastur are allready in after I posted this thread. What a surprise. . I'm givin it 5 minutes til bdtr comes in
    keep talkin and i'll come to hoosier-land and add another 215 to that guy's 150 !!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I had some people over the other weekend and this guy got out of control in my house. Since he was smaller than me, and I almost felt bad for him, I threw him to the ground and actually said

"Don't ever disrespect me in my own home in front of my friends. Next time you do, I will punish you and finish you off by cumming on your face"

Well, needless to say, a girl from my work thinks I'm a total nut and won't talk to me anymore. She said "you had the look in your eyes, and when you told him you would kill him, I really think you would of"

Never bow down to anyone.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    bro, everyone gets nervous and shakey, its adrenaline..use it to your advantage...Thats how I took down Bdtr

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    exactly. most people will be scared to fight. i don't fight. but i talk a big game and they'll back down. but i know i could handle myself just fine if i ever got in one. plus it helps when they're outnumbered

Bro, the guy is a pinhead... just pin him down or sit on him for a few minutes and cool him down. I wouldn't even bother fighting his type... he's more trouble than he is worth.

Red

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    bro, everyone gets nervous and shakey, its adrenaline..use it to your advantage...Thats how I took down Bdtr

LOL.......and I have a 10 ft. phallus.....That fuckers been shot and stabbed...you need a bazooka to take him down....Even then you better make sure hes dead cause hell keep coming back jason vorhees style.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea no shit

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Bro, the guy is a pinhead... just pin him down or sit on him for a few minutes and cool him down. I wouldn't even bother fighting his type... he's more trouble than he is worth.

Red
    Try reds advice first if that doesn't work then kick the shit out of him......u think if he had u by 30lbs. he would give a shit.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well, I had some people over the other weekend and this guy got out of control in my house. Since he was smaller than me, and I almost felt bad for him, I threw him to the ground and actually said

"Don't ever disrespect me in my own home in front of my friends. Next time you do, I will punish you and finish you off by cumming on your face"

Well, needless to say, a girl from my work thinks I'm a total nut and won't talk to me anymore. She said "you had the look in your eyes, and when you told him you would kill him, I really think you would of"

Bullie Guess you won't be screwing her anytime soon You did the right thing bro,good job

BDTR is offline Retired
    Speaking of BDTR, does anyone remember my thread "i swear im a shitmagnet" about a fight? Thief hehehe. GO kick some ass.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bullie Guess you won't be screwing her anytime soon You did the right thing bro,good job

No, and thats sucks because I actually could of. Sometimes my temper gets in the way. She said I said things she never thought a human would say. I agree with Key. I flipped them out with my mind, and if that doesn't work, I go mentally insane on them. What sucks is I threw him into all of my CD's and they went flying everywhere. I broke a bunch of them. Oh well, the good news is most guys at my house know to respect me and my home!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If some little fucker steps up to the plate then go to bat with his ass. I would hesitate if I was about to get into a fight if they were bigger than me but not if someone smaller is runner their mouth and making me look bad. Whip some hoosier ass (I was born in Indy) bro.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    2 words "do em"

I remember the shit magnet thread...maybe thats how I conjured this one up in my head. .

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This kid is probably more of a threat than the fatass is. light kids move quick. you're probably best off taking it to the ground. Be prepared, because he's probably just as willing to fight dirty as you are, if not moreso. It's what you do when you're the underdog.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    because he's probably just as willing to fight dirty as you are, if not moreso.
    Is there a clean way to fight.....you're supoose to fight dirty when it's on the street.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    don't be a pussy man, go kick his ass

TheGame826 is offline Member
    this reminds me a guy in my psyc. class, he keeps tellin people hes so crazy and how he always fights and how he takes pills to keep himself calm. I think hes full of shit and hes trying to impress the girls by saying all this. If the oppurtunity ever arose, id drop him so quickly just to shut him up. hes not even big.

anyways hoss. get to kid off his feet, do whatever you have to do to get him on the floor then make sure he stays on the floor. Just hit him as hard as you can, if you break a nuckle or your wrist i still think it would be alot better than having your nose or cheek bone or jaw broken.
    But man, please do not fight in school or any where near school. its really not even worth the fight.

But all in all, im going to give you the all around best advice anyone will give you. Do whatever you can to avoid the fight. Im not saying back down from the kid at all, jsut if the fight can be avoided then avoid it. Fights are usually stupid and result in nothing. Think of it this way, say you do break ur wrist, then ur not going to be lifting for a while.

Goodluck bro, Ill talk to you later.

Yeah...I see what you mean man. I do avoid fights, but if the kid even gets aggressive with me then its his fault. . Hes probably quicker then the fat guy and all, but he never lifts or anything, I dunno. I doubt he'll get aggressive with me because we had a little confrontation in the hallway yesterday, and near the end of it, it involved me slamming him into a locker.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Hoss I give you credit, I wouldn't have been able to hold it back.

I'm glad you kept a cool head for now, but don't be afraid to defend yourself.

Otherwise it'll be like in prison. You'll be the fresh fish prison bitch.

I remember the worst ass beating I ever gave someone...I was in 8th grade, and this little punk had gave me shit all year. I finally had it with him, the little bastard was one of those guys that could never fight without bringing his whole damn group to jump me if he couldn't take me alone....pansy. Well, in 7th grade he destroyed me, but when we fought in 8th (i had been lifting for awhile...put on about 30 pounds hehe) I destroyed him. He came at me and started pushing me, and I grappled with him (he was a horrible grappler) and I got him in this position where both of his arms were underhooked (kind of like Triple H pedigree) I didnt drive him to the ground though, just kneed him in the face about 20 times and dropped him and left

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I remember the worst ass beating I ever gave someone...I was in 8th grade, and this little punk had gave me shit all year. I finally had it with him, the little bastard was one of those guys that could never fight without bringing his whole damn group to jump me if he couldn't take me alone....pansy. Well, in 7th grade he destroyed me, but when we fought in 8th (i had been lifting for awhile...put on about 30 pounds hehe) I destroyed him. He came at me and started pushing me, and I grappled with him (he was a horrible grappler) and I got him in this position where both of his arms were underhooked (kind of like Triple H pedigree) I didnt drive him to the ground though, just kneed him in the face about 20 times and dropped him and left
    Dude just wondering how old are you? I see your bench stats and I'm shocked.

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_115b600.html

Try some of those tips. They helped me out getting my bench up. Then again so did the dbol I'm on. I'm benching pretty good now (Through sore elbow pains).

Ah...I'm only 16. My bench stats are pretty crappy for my weight though.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Take him to the ground. Dont be to confident just cause you outweigh him. One of my friends works construction and sometimes collects debts. His about 85kg and he knocked down a bodybuilder/fighter thats over 120kg with two blows to the cheek.
    So be carefull, good luck.

chevy44 is offline Member
    u have to be careful, my bro is only 170 @5'11" and i have never seen him loose a fight. I watched him kick the shit out of 3 d1 football players at once (they were fucking w/ a girl he knew). but my advice is dont fight in school, and do what u can to avoid the fight, but at the same time dont back down to neone, if he disrespects u....... put him on his back!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I remember the worst ass beating I ever gave someone...I was in 8th grade, and this little punk had gave me shit all year.
    i wouldn't admit this openly bro

Hmmm bro a couple of things here from an older guy...

1 - Defending your family's honour and protecting your sister is one thing, getting in fights "because this guys an asshole" is quite another.

2 - You're still young, don't go get a reputation as a scrapper... once you got that kind of rep, assholes often will come out looking for you to start shit. Not good and it sure don't impress the girls.

3 - Be *REAL* careful who you choose to fight with... (because bro, unless someone is attacking you with deadly force or with intent to injure you, you DO have a choice to not fight them).

Walk away man, or if you have no choice, just immobilise them or pin them. One of these days you'll choose to fight the wrong person...

It happened to someone I used to work with... in a small town north of Montreal he got into a bar fight with this asshole who was egging him... he beat the crap out of him... only to find out 2 hours later that it was the chief of polices son when 5 cops dragged him out of his house on his ass, beat the shit out of him and threw his ass in jail for 2 weeks while they "lost" his paperwork.

You never know who you are dealing with bro... other guy could be some wicked martial artist or street fighter who will hurt you bad, he could be related to someone dangerous as hell who will come back for you (cops, politician, mafia, hells angels...), hell he could just be a nutcase who will come back to school the next day with a Glock17 and blow your brains out...

Be carefull bro... and remember... most people are really NOT worth the trouble, no matter how badly they deserve it...

Red

I hear you on that man...I think thats why I'd rather not fight now, because of how long I've been in martial arts. I used to just fight anyone and never take trouble, but now I find every alternative I can and try to avoid the fight. Even when I was in middle school I never threw the first punch but once, some guy was beating a girl...guys like that make me sick.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Hmmm bro a couple of things here from an older guy...

1 - Defending your family's honour and protecting your sister is one thing, getting in fights "because this guys an asshole" is quite another.

2 - You're still young, don't go get a reputation as a scrapper... once you got that kind of rep, assholes often will come out looking for you to start shit. Not good and it sure don't impress the girls.

3 - Be *REAL* careful who you choose to fight with... (because bro, unless someone is attacking you with deadly force or with intent to injure you, you DO have a choice to not fight them).

Walk away man, or if you have no choice, just immobilise them or pin them. One of these days you'll choose to fight the wrong person...

It happened to someone I used to work with... in a small town north of Montreal he got into a bar fight with this asshole who was egging him... he beat the crap out of him... only to find out 2 hours later that it was the chief of polices son when 5 cops dragged him out of his house on his ass, beat the shit out of him and threw his ass in jail for 2 weeks while they "lost" his paperwork.

You never know who you are dealing with bro... other guy could be some wicked martial artist or street fighter who will hurt you bad, he could be related to someone dangerous as hell who will come back for you (cops, politician, mafia, hells angels...), hell he could just be a nutcase who will come back to school the next day with a Glock17 and blow your brains out...

Be carefull bro... and remember... most people are really NOT worth the trouble, no matter how badly they deserve it...

Red
    Incredibly well said. Not worth the risk most of the time...

solid-d is offline Member
    30 extra pounds is no guarrentee you will kick his ass.. Im a light guy myself and kicked some big peoples asses in my day.. Im also a boxer so that helps for me, esp when the other guy has no idea... Be careful he doesnt take you to school like Roy Jones did to John Rewize(sp)

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    were you in the middle of your cycle?

-- clocky

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    don't take your 30 extra pounds for granted! i out weight my roommate by 30+ lbs and he took me down in a matter of 10 seconds. jumped on my back, wrapped his legs around mine, got his arm around my neck, then arched his back and i was helpless.

if you know anything about wrestling, you'd be extremely careful and do not let them get behind you...=P

second time around, i didn't underestimate him and i simply overpowered him...>=)

-- clocky

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    That nervousness is good, savor it. As soon as the fighting begins it will go away. Focus, try to think one move ahead of your enemy, and destroy his ass.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I hear you on that man...I think thats why I'd rather not fight now, because of how long I've been in martial arts. I used to just fight anyone and never take trouble, but now I find every alternative I can and try to avoid the fight. Even when I was in middle school I never threw the first punch but once, some guy was beating a girl...guys like that make me sick.
    Hoss your on a cycle now?

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Like they said dont be too over confident because you weigh more than him. My sophmore year in High School I won state in wrestling (freestyle) and then I moved to a different school that didnt have wrestling, so noone their knew I could wrestle. I only weighed about 140 5' 11. And anyways one nite at a party this guy who was suppose to be the school bad ass (best fighter, every1 was scared of him, popular with the girls) type guy got pissed at me because the girls thought the new guy was cute (me) lol and he got pretty lippy and ended up getting stuck in a full nelson and thrown around pretty good. Anyways being the cocky piece of shit he was, when i let him go he took a swing at me. Bad move. Lets just say there was a new badass in the school . My point is kick his ass! but be careful who you mess with. Be cocky but dont be over confident. Good luck. IF all else fails kick him in the junk and start kicking the shit outta him when he s down holding his nuts.

There's only one rule in fighting....There are none!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information