Thread: Strange Questions...
11-04-2003, 08:16 AM #1
Just thought I would start a thread like this, I'm bored and have got nothing better to do..stuck here in school. Just follow up with strange questions.
1 Why is there an expiration date on water??
2 Why do you have to show the owner of the liquor store your drivers license when you cant drink and drive???
3 Can athiests buy insurance for acts of God???
4 You know that lil indestructable black box on the airplanes? Why dont they construct the whole plane out of that material???
11-04-2003, 10:28 AM #2
If you take an Oriental person and spin him around
several times, does he become disoriented?
If people from Poland are called Poles, why
aren't people from Holland called Holes?
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would
be if it didn't zigzag?
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.
Do people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does
that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going
as ghosts but as mattresses?
If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
Is there another word for synonym?
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"
If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain
Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
11-04-2003, 10:40 AM #3
Damn man...you said it all.
11-04-2003, 01:30 PM #4
yeah, that was very thorough
11-04-2003, 02:41 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
"things that make you go hmmmmmm"
11-04-2003, 03:08 PM #6
good post. Very entertaining and funny LoL
11-04-2003, 03:16 PM #7Respected Member
Originally Posted by cb25
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
2. Holland has 2 ls
3. Love doesn't satisfy sexual desire, sex does that
4. Are you serious? I'd like to know what fucked up photographer is talking to inanimate objects
5. Definistion is- Cardinal number that is the sum of one + ten. So it's not two ones put together, it's the sum of two numbers, creating a new number and meaning than a morphed version of the multiplied one.
6. Lightning proceeds in steps lengthening by about 30 meters at a time, taking about a microsecond (one millionth of a second) to do each step. There is a pause between steps of about 50 microseconds. The process may take a few milliseconds (one-thousanths of a second), providing enough time to perceive motion. Most of the charge flows after this leader makes electrical contact with the ground, The zig zag would be the steps, and could not be taken out of the equation. The speed probably wouldn't be greatly increased if possible
8. I buy Evian when purchasing bottled water ,and yes; Dennis Miller filled me in on that in 99
9. It's better than a light pole
10.. How do you know when you've rubbed enough soap in your ass to make it clean
11. Or they could be going as furniture in general
12. I would assume she'd take his pen and pad away
13. Litterary irony
14. Not considering what we're shooting in our bodies
16. I'd call it dead
17. Nope, stolen toilet paper. Used it as a pillow myself.
19. For passengers, or people that are bored
20. Well, apes/chimps are a seperate species that are closley related to human beings. Actually belonging to the same family tree. Human evolution took place over thousands of years, and invloved a graduation of development from other species that are no longer existing.
21. I think "they" put them where people smack deer with their cars
23. Only in the Special Olympics
24. Have you ever had expired sour cream. The green kind?
25. Both, such an over acheiver
26. Again, literary irony
27. from Greek haimorrhoļdes, pl. of haimorrhoļs, from haimorrhoos, flowing with blood : haimo-, hemo- + rhein, to flow
11-04-2003, 03:40 PM #8
These are the three questions that i wonder about.
1.How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
2.Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines
3.why do we still have monkeys and apes
11-04-2003, 03:48 PM #9
@ Pheedno responding to each question
11-04-2003, 03:50 PM #10Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
oh well...i stole that list from somebody else anyway oh yea...and i feel the need to add the new banana...'cause i like it
11-04-2003, 05:48 PM #11
thanks pheedno, ruin it for everyone damn genius.
11-04-2003, 07:50 PM #12
CB25.....God all of those were good!
The blank tape with the mime going nuts & whoever decided to spell the word Lisp with an "S" is classic!!
11-05-2003, 04:39 AM #13Originally Posted by Pheedno
13. "Litterary" One "t" too many.
20. This one's a mess old boy! What are "seperate", "closley", and "invloved"?
Hey if we're going to be picky!!
11-05-2003, 08:30 AM #14Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
What a goober
Forgive my speeling, I was not paying attention to detail, just passing time since the board was moving so slow. I scrolled and typed those in about 8 minutes so I think slack is deserved on the vocab lesson.
11-05-2003, 09:28 AM #15Originally Posted by Pheedno
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)