Thread: pumped

floyd_turbo is offline Member

pumped

what do you find gets you pysched for/during your workout, other then getting mad as hell at all the dumbasses in the gym who stand around doing fuck all and especially when your gym plays the worst tunes in the world to lift too?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I workout at home most of the time so I like to watch some UFC - Highlights like ken shamrock, frank shamrock, bas rutten, or the UFC knockouts video. Also will watch the Ronnie Coleman, Unbelievable video.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i think of stuff that piss me off ! and boom i go to town

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just put some hard core tunes on the mp3 player and I'm set

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I try not to get pissed off before I go to the gym.....just can't get the mind muscle connection I need for my workout if I'm mad or pissed.

It takes me 45 mins. to drive from work to the gym....so I turn my getting in the zone music up loud(metal) and think about what I'm gonna do at the gym....then during my workout I still listen to fast paced hard rock(and don't talk to others much)....I go to the gym to workout....I can talk to others when I'm done.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Am I the only one who likes peace and quiet? If someones in the weight room screaming and shit im like " Dude... tone it down".. I focus on the weight and talk shit to them sometimes... "You aint shit, 8 reps, Im gonna break you" just different shit like that.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Am I the only one who likes peace and quiet? If someones in the weight room screaming and shit im like " Dude... tone it down".. I focus on the weight and talk shit to them sometimes... "You aint shit, 8 reps, Im gonna break you" just different shit like that.
    Yhea some times i feal like telling everyone to shut up. With some of the lbs guys do its ok to scream a little. The gym is a relaxing place that i work my aggressions out so i dont go crazy

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Floyd.. mayeb its time to get to a new gym? Mines great... hot broads EVERYWHERE...... theres a chcik who works there with short spiky hair HOT HOT HOT! I think she plays rguby.. don't ever let anyone tell u rugby chicks r not the shit!!!.. tunes? only the best at my gym.. no dance techno crap. all hard... no idiots either.. except these 2 fuck sticks with foam hats.. they need to shut er down..

Thread Information