Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Flex Wheeler- Kidney transplant

I was readng Flex today, and saw that Flex had a kidney transplant. He's like 39 yrs old. Too much gear over the years huh?
    That kinda freaked me out!

alko is offline Junior Member
    I read it too, and the first thing that came to mind was the extensive gear usage.

redrock is offline Member
    They were saying he has some genetic liver disease or some shit. I guarentee you all the gear didn't help. RR

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Aren't all IFBB pros tested?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    He did have a liver disease he was talking about it in MD and def no the gear didnt help lol

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the middle of reading his new book called FlexAbility and yeah I'd say dbol had something to do with it. He was popping it like candy all the time as a teenager.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Same shit happend with tom prince as well or something along those lines.............supposedly he's all natural now and being sponsored by joe Weider for being natural..............Man thats gotta play hell on the mind doing all of those cycles and then going natural...........He must really love the sport either that or after all of these years he has nothing else that hes good at.....

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    After all the juice he has done, it just stays in his system now. He dont have to take it anymore, its just always there...the lucky bastard.

mammoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    After all the juice he has done, it just stays in his system now. He dont have to take it anymore, its just always there...the lucky bastard.
    Huh??

Has anybody seen Flex lately?! He has shrunk! If I find the pictures I will post them.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Same shit happend with tom prince as well or something along those lines.............supposedly he's all natural now and being sponsored by joe Weider for being natural..............Man thats gotta play hell on the mind doing all of those cycles and then going natural...........He must really love the sport either that or after all of these years he has nothing else that hes good at.....
    exactly what i was gonna bring up. tom princes' kidneys are alllll fucked up too. strange... its kind of a pattern.

Thread Information