Wiggum is offline Associate Member

Outside Mag article about AAS, HGH, etc.

It's kind of long but I always like reading different point of views.

http://outside.away.com/outside/body...ug_test_1.html

cb25 is offline Banned
    interesting read...although i find myself getting upset with people talking about things that they don't understand.

i haven't used AS in a little over a year and don't plan on doing it again until later on (probably late 20s - i'm 22 now), but i try to educate myself on it, and i think that i have a decent amount of knowledge. Even the doctor in this little story seems somewhat ignorant of some things. Like how they both talk about testosterone and how "anabolic steroids " are different from testosterone because they have side effects...wtf is that? Apparently a little test and some GH is ok, but when you cross that line and use deca or eq...all of a sudden you're cheating, your nuts will shrink (test won't do this?) and you're putting yourself at risk...you might even die!!

Oh well...i doubt that many people will ever really understand this stuff...but i'm still amazed at the ignorance that people have when they profess to know everything. So many people will shout and holler about the dangers of AS, without knowing anything about it, except what they've heard on ESPN..

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I agree with you but I don't think it's a total lack of understanding. The thing I find with most people is that they are experts on only one part of the subject, so that's what they hawk on. Like the doctor, he could go on and on about HGH because he's experienced with it. Most AAS articles aren't neutral at all - mainly because most ppl probably aren't neutral on the subject. Like the one in Men's Health a couple months back - after reading that, anyone would want to use AAS.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell,the article made me want to do it all!!!!!

Thread Information