Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Back pains

  1. #1
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066

    Back pains

    Damn I dont know whats going on... but my upper back on the right side closer to my spine is killing me... if I take a deep breathe it feels like something is pinching together and that shit hurts... also if I "crunch" with my back it hurts... whats going on

    I did back 2 days ago.. nothing big like 16 sets

  2. #2
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    My back is hurting too. Dbol on chest/back day isn't plesant.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I pulled a muscle doing 315 bent rows,3 days of hell,I feel for you bro....same ares also

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    My back is hurting too. Dbol on chest/back day isn't plesant.
    THat's the kidney pump........and it sucks....ruined my workout today

  5. #5
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    THat's the kidney pump........and it sucks....ruined my workout today
    It wasn't bad till I was doing dumbell rows. 100lb dumbells all of a sudden the lower back was like BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Pain.

    Traps are easy to work with during back day it's just anything the lats or lowerback, makes it a little difficult.

  6. #6
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    you think your ribs are pokin out? happens to me sometimes with a deep breath. might look into that before you say its a pulled muscle

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    It wasn't bad till I was doing dumbell rows. 100lb dumbells all of a sudden the lower back was like BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Pain.

    Traps are easy to work with during back day it's just anything the lats or lowerback, makes it a little difficult.
    Burns bad huh....and don't go away.Standing for periods is a chore also

  8. #8
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I pulled a muscle doing 315 bent rows,3 days of hell,I feel for you bro....same ares also
    thats what I was doing... got 8x's with 315... then I did 4 sets T-bar, 2 Sets single arm rows, 4 sets pull-downs wide grip and 2 sets single arm pull downs.

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    you think your ribs are pokin out? happens to me sometimes with a deep breath. might look into that before you say its a pulled muscle
    Talking to big right?

  10. #10
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    monday-Chest
    tuesday-Back
    wednesday-shoulders
    thurs-quads/calves
    friday-bi/tri
    saturday-hams

    think itll bother me tomorrow on quads? hehe like itll stop me

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    thats what I was doing... got 8x's with 315... then I did 4 sets T-bar, 2 Sets single arm rows, 4 sets pull-downs wide grip and 2 sets single arm pull downs.
    That's a big day bro,work around it for a few days and it should be gone,took me 3 days

  12. #12
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    monday-Chest
    tuesday-Back
    wednesday-shoulders
    thurs-quads/calves
    friday-bi/tri
    saturday-hams

    think itll bother me tomorrow on quads? hehe like itll stop me
    Might be a little uncomfortable,but you'll get through it,will loosen up a little during workout,but afterwords could see some pain

  13. #13
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Might be a little uncomfortable,but you'll get through it,will loosen up a little during workout,but afterwords could see some pain
    ya Ill let ya'll know and ribs pokin out?? hehe does he know who I am??

  14. #14
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Burns bad huh....and don't go away.Standing for periods is a chore also
    This is why i cut lines when im on dbol ! I cant just lay down in the store can i? Cant use the computer for more then 10 minutes either cause of the lowerback pump.

  15. #15
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    UPDATE: Last night was hell.. couldnt lay on my back or my side and it even hurt to lay on my stomach, I had to put my arm over my head and lay on my stomach.. waking up even 30 minutes cause I would move around and the shit would hurt.. but I finally got a solid 4 hrs. and woke up feeling o k. it still is a little tender but nothing like yesterday and it didnt effect my leg workout.

  16. #16
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    UPDATE: Last night was hell.. couldnt lay on my back or my side and it even hurt to lay on my stomach, I had to put my arm over my head and lay on my stomach.. waking up even 30 minutes cause I would move around and the shit would hurt.. but I finally got a solid 4 hrs. and woke up feeling o k. it still is a little tender but nothing like yesterday and it didnt effect my leg workout.
    I been there,another day or so you'll be fine...DB

  17. #17
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I been there,another day or so you'll be fine...DB
    hehe my hulk rejuvinating powers are kicking in.. so what was it.. a slite tear? pull something ya thing?

  18. #18
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe my hulk rejuvinating powers are kicking in.. so what was it.. a slite tear? pull something ya thing?
    more like bill bixby powers.....hahaha

  19. #19
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    more like bill bixby powers.....hahaha
    who??

  20. #20
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Bro u taken anything for the pain.....your doesn't sound like what I get sometimes(same location though)...my back just gets friggin craps and make the muscle knot up......damn near knock me on the floor....got one earlier this week playing on the floor with the wife and kids.....and they laughted at me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •