BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

For my 2,000th post I have one question...

Is it true you can drink Winny? I'm thinking about adding it to my 20 week DBOL cycle???
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-06-2003 at 01:36 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Is it true you can drink Winny? I'm thinking about adding it to my 20 weeks DBOL cycle???
    Congrats bro......

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Congrats bro......

Thanks bro!!!!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want a straight answer, head on over to the "Ask the T-Mag Icons" forum and either I or swolecat will give you the skinny.

Yeah a Skinny punch to the head!!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    If you want a straight answer, head on over to the "Ask the T-Mag Icons" forum and either I or swolecat will give you the skinny.
    Well, what if he wants a not so straight answer? Didn't think of that did you Mr. I Think I'm funny!

BLT, stay away from winny. Where there's winny there's bound to be Pooh and everyone knows poo is no fun. The 20 week dbol cycle looks good bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well, what if he wants a not so straight answer? Didn't think of that did you Mr. I Think I'm funny!
    Fantastic. I've just banned you from the T-Mag Icon Forum. In fact, you're so banned, that it won't even show up on the AR homepage while you're logged in. Furthermore, I've instructed everyone else to pretend like it doesn't exist and I'm just retarded every time it is brought up for discussion outside of this elite forum from which you are now banned.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Way to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Way to go!!!
    I'm pretty sure he's talking to me....i've been flooded with PMs congratulating me on banning Juggernaut.

Fantastic. I've just banned you from the T-Mag Icon Forum. In fact, you're so banned, that it won't even show up on the AR homepage while you're logged in. Furthermore, I've instructed everyone else to pretend like it doesn't exist and I'm just retarded every time it is brought up for discussion outside of this elite forum from which you are now banned.
    Great, just great..................haven't even the chance to visit the site and I'm already banned! That has to be a record of some kind doesn't it? Sort of like getting in your car and before you turn the key a cop gives you a speeding ticket.

That's it!....................I'm going back to college so I can come up with something really smart and witty to hit you with. You wait right here till I get back...................shouldn't take me longer than 10 years, fifteen tops..........plus or minus a couple of years for classes I'll undoubtably have to retake.

Oh, congrats BLT (that should make up for the little hijack here right?)

I'm pretty sure he's talking to me....i've been flooded with PMs congratulating me on banning Juggernaut.
    How do you manage to fit that head into a football helment?!?!?! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    How do you manage to fit that head into a football helment?!?!?! hahahaha
    I've answered that question over in the T-Mag Icon Forum...but, I guess you'll never know the answer seeing as how you can't get in that particular forum.

And to make up for my hijacking....here's a dancing banana and a smiley that has become somewhat unappreciated since the advent of the dancing banana:

Ah, All I ever wanted from this site was to see the dancing banana. I think now I must retire never to return to the board again. My life is complete!!!!! Thanks BG! You are my hero...

I've answered that question over in the T-Mag Icon Forum...but, I guess you'll never know the answer seeing as how you can't get in that particular forum.

And to make up for my hijacking....here's a dancing banana and a smiley that has become somewhat unappreciated since the advent of the dancing banana:

Curse you and you're dancing banana...............Sherlock had Moriarty..........what do it get for a nemesis………Big Green………………..Sherlock had it easy! hahaha

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm retarded.
    Yes you are bro......... yes you are.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    fer sur fer sur!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is it true you can drink Winny? I'm thinking about adding it to my 20 week DBOL cycle???
    No, you can't drink Winny, you have to shoot it, and it has to be into the rim of your ass, no where else, cause it won't be effective.

If you are going to be doing 20 weeks of Dianabol , it is REALLY pointless without Anadrol . I suggest you throw in about 150mg of Anadrol every day to make that a really good cycle. I'd say, run it for about 10 weeks, near the end you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    No, you can't drink Winny, you have to shoot it, and it has to be into the rim of your ass, no where else, cause it won't be effective.

If you are going to be doing 20 weeks of Dianabol, it is REALLY pointless without Anadrol. I suggest you throw in about 150mg of Anadrol every day to make that a really good cycle. I'd say, run it for about 10 weeks, near the end you know.

Thanks for the advice, I will start the cycle tomorrow!!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent seen a winny question in months. I mean I have but just in joking posts. How long since a serious post asking about winny?? June?? Im hoping they caught on.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah if u drink the winny though, you have to drink a 50mg 20cc bottle EOD... It only really works though if u calculate the rotaitional gravity plus the incores, temp. devided by the amount of hair on ur balls... HAHA
    jk...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I hear WAlmart is running a special on Livers this week,go check it out Congrats bro....job well done

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrads BLT......2000 post without much post whoring.

Ow and about the cycle......def up the dbol to 100mg ed(right before workouts) and go 30 weeks...I do not recommend drinking winny......it works better if u inject 10cc of 100mg winny directly into your anus.....16g 3" pin.....do not purge either...u want to see blood after each injection(no brown stuff..that's bad news).....also I would add some test.....maybe 20cc cyp. twice per week....forget about anti e's for u want need them since this is a small cycle.

Yeah, I tried not to whore post that much. Just post when I'm in need for answer, to help somone, or shit, when I'm blitz out of my mind.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah, I tried not to whore post that much. Just post when I'm in need for answer, to help somone, or shit, when I'm blitz out of my mind.
    Same here.......

murph is offline Member
    c-mon guys .... CAN YOU REALLY DRINK WINNY OR NOT ? stop playing with this guy...... LOL...j/k.... cograts 2000 ...(post whore)......j/k again...
    Murph

Thread Information