JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Cravin' The Juice!

I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!. I'm going to be "on" again soon, and I am really looking forward to it. I expect to make some real good gains. I'll be running Deca at 400mgs weeks 1-10 & Test at 500mgs weeks 1-12. I'm at 190lbs now, hoping to get up to 210 MAYBE 220. But anyways, do you guys get excited when you know the time to start juicin is soon approaching?.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!. I'm going to be "on" again soon, and I am really looking forward to it. I expect to make some real good gains. I'll be running Deca at 400mgs weeks 1-10 & Test at 500mgs weeks 1-12. I'm at 190lbs now, hoping to get up to 210 MAYBE 220. But anyways, do you guys get excited when you know the time to start juicin is soon approaching?.
    Hell yeah bro Im supposed to be starting monday .......Start a thread bro...i'd like to see how much you swell up....

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Hell yeah bro Im supposed to be starting monday .......Start a thread bro...i'd like to see how much you swell up....
    Mass I love you man ( In a non-gay way of couse ). Bro you and I are always on the same page, not just with shit like this, but in general and in terms of our opinions. I'll be sure to keep you updated, and I'll take the thread thing under advisement. I think I'll be starting in a about 2 or three weeks.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Me too, i was suppose to start this past monday and i didnt because i came down with the flue, so im startin this monday, i feel like a little kid all over agian, plust this cycle is pretty big...
    WHat do u guys think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cravin' The Juice!-picture-034.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Mass I love you man ( In a non-gay way of couse ). Bro you and I are always on the same page, not just with shit like this, but in general and in terms of our opinions. I'll be sure to keep you updated, and I'll take the thread thing under advisement. I think I'll be starting in a about 2 or three weeks.
    Whats that they say.........Intelligent minds think alike........yeah bro do try and make a thread.......I know I will .....theres alot of good bros on here that I want to critique me along the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Me too, i was suppose to start this past monday and i didnt because i came down with the flue, so im startin this monday, i feel like a little kid all over agian, plust this cycle is pretty big...
    WHat do u guys think
    Damn bro that picture gave me an Erection.....I had to wipe the drool off of my chin........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    GOd I know how you feel. If my stuff doesn't arrive tomorrow,I am going to freak the fuck out!!!! NO SHIT! I pray to god my cycle starts tomorrow! I've put the cycle off now for over a month!!!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro that picture gave me an Erection.....I had to wipe the drool off of my chin........
    I know i feel scurred... Once that first pin hits my ass forget about it.. Hey im 260 right now im lookiin at hittin around 285 to 290 then cuttin down to a lean 275 for spring break...

O yeah and my cycle has grown from what u see below...

Thread Information