hoss827 is offline Banned

What should I do about this girl...?!

Allright...I've seriously never felt this way about any girl. It's weird, one day she'll be all over me, and we'll be cuddlin an kissing and all that good stuff . The next day she doesn't even wanna talk much...We like one another, this is weird but we aren't dating, were just like best friends I guess. I don't know whether to ask her out or not! Considering we have a good friendship and everything now, I'm afraid to ask her out in fear it will get weird and ruin our friendship...What do you guys think I should do???

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your close enough to be touching on intimate moments, then just be open with her and ask her where shes sees it going. Plain and simple

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. She obviously has an interest in you. She is waiting for you to make the move. Ask her out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be open and honest with her. Say something like "I really like being with you." If you just see us as friends, I can accept that" ......I would never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    you can't be open and honest at first, you didn't say how long this has been going on for. i don't know how chicks are in indiana but in philadelphia they are fuckin not right. there all about mind games. i'm in the same situation you are in kinda. i mean if i didn't like her the way i do it would be cool. i sleep over this girls house like almost every nite or she comes over mine. we started out as friends like a year ago, we both had somebody else and we would always bullshit on the phone and all. then we started hooking up like 2 months ago, just banged for the first time like last week, but its cool because she turned nymph on me. it's like everything went easy and fast becuase we were already friends, but i guess i showed my cards early and asked her whats up with me and you and she was like i mite be moving next summer to florida and i don't want anything to serious, i mite be in the police academy in feb. so i can't really go anywhere i guess i donno. i can deal with it because it's like we are a couple anyways. the cool thing is i know she won't dick me and she knows i won't dick her. oh so my whole point to this is i'd waite alittle before you ask at least be into like a month and a half or more, and if you already are then ask. good luck

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I say you need to rub that tator a little bit

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I say you need to rub that tator a little bit
    Tator! that's a good one.

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    I'll tell you what to do. Don't let curiousity kill the cat. No pun intended. Alot of guys fear the question, "what are we". In alot of cases, so do the females. If she is unsure about getting attached right now, then your asking might scare her away. If I was in the situation, I would just feel it out. Do whatever it is that you both must do to have a good time with eachother. Let things develop, and don't get impatient. If there's no pressure on either end, then whatever develops will be mutual, and you will know what she wants when the time is right.

Hell this has been going on since school started...ah, which was about August, sorry it so long to post, this was majorly fucked up I'm on the bus (dont have the license yet...i'm a shitty driver, ) an i'm sittin there with her, an the next thing I know this other guy she is friends with is in the same seat as me an her an she starts flirtin with him an shit. Now personally, hitting him wouldnt be right in my opinion because for one this guy isn't that bad really, hes pretty cool. And for two we arent going out or anything...so hitting him once again wouldn't make matters any better. But what pissed me off is she knows how she feels about all this, and then she has some other guy messing around an flirtin with her in the same damn seat with me. I mean wtf??? Maybe she is tryin to make me jealous on purpose so i'll ask her out, but its weird because around a week ago I asked what we were, and she admitted to liking me alot, but she likes another guy, and she said "well I like you both so why don't we just stay friends til the end of the year and see how it goes?"... (I sit next to him in study hall, the other guy I mean...we have 1500 people in our school what are the odds?) personally that guy is a dick-head for alotta reasons. God forbid that bastard go out with her and mistreat her for I outweigh him by about 70 pounds . I guess I'm just stuck debating whether or not to ask her out, because I'm afraid if she say's no things will get weird and I dont wanna fuck up our friendship. I dunno...let me know what you guys think

rambo is offline The Lord God
    http://ladder.politicals.com

She wants you as a cuddle bitch.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    THE ladder!! hehe explains it all..

The ladder? I'm confused. . Oh and btw big ol! I tried your leg shockin routine today. I'm not sore at all right now...but i sure the hell was when i was doin the routine. How long should I train my legs a week? I'll prolly be sore in the morning....cuddle bitch? lol. Damn man...I dunno what the hell to do. This sucks , lol

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    how long? or how many times? usually im not over 1 1/2 hrs on leg day, try not to go over 1 hr. ONce a week though.

Thread Information