Nixter is offline Associate Member

Bailed in the gym today..

Ok so it's thing we fear most in the gym... bailing with plenty of people looking on.

So I grab a bench to do my ab exercises. This exercise consists of sitting with your butt almost at the edge of the long end of a bunch and then putting your legs forward and tucking your feet under the other end of the bench. You can then do weighted crunches that go past parallel. These are awsome and work the entire abs. One thing... make sure you are using a bench that is screwed down!!!

Fuck, I grabbed the ONE bench that wasn't scewed done and started my exercise. Of course the second leaned back with the 35lb plate behind my head, my upper body outweighed the bench and the whole thing tipped over sending me crashing to the ground, dropped the weight with a loud thud and landed on my ass.

SLICK.

Nixter.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    haha. i can see it now. smooth move.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Don't feel bad, I almost flipped over sideways when i almost didn't drop the 160 i was pressing completely. That same day I nearly set myself on fire in the lab. I thought it was funny. The person I actually did set on fire wasn't as amused.

Yeah, I was able to laugh about it. All these people come rushing over asking if I'm hurt.... "just my pride"

Nixter.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    lol just play it off no one will remember it tomorrow !

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Yeah, I was able to laugh about it. All these people come rushing over asking if I'm hurt.... "just my pride"

Nixter.
    gotta love those ego blows...helps us remember that we are still people like the peons that stare at us while we work out

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    gotta love those ego blows...helps us remember that we are still people like the peons that stare at us while we work out
    who are those guys ... im starting to get my own following and its scaring me

Yes by all means Legs, hijack my humiliating thread! hehe.

Yeah, I got a couple of those guys too. I have a few unorthodox exercises I do and I keep noticing that the guys who watch me do them tend to try them out sooner or later. Usually incorectly though.

Nixter.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Haha, ive seen worse shit than that, its always a way to teach ur self something, wether u do it or some one else does u always learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Yes by all means Legs, hijack my humiliating thread! hehe.

Yeah, I got a couple of those guys too. I have a few unorthodox exercises I do and I keep noticing that the guys who watch me do them tend to try them out sooner or later. Usually incorectly though.

Nixter.
    hehe ok.... but ya ill start a new exercise and later people will be using it... "Thats what I call Bigol' Squats"

redrock is offline Member
    Don't worry about it, I once loaded up the squat bar with 315, went down once, and dropped her hard onto the safety bar. It was hot. RR

Hehe, some funny stories guys! I'm not to worried about and I even laughed at myself. Hell, it's not the first time I've done somethign like that. 2 years ago I'm doing arnold presses on a bench with the seat all the way up behind my back. During exertion the left barbell floats slightly behind my C of G. Good-Night! shoulder goes "POP"! Loud enough for everybody in a 20 foot radius to hear. Arm was stuck out at a 45 degree angle so I leaned over to point my arm down and it slipped back into place. Only a subluxation fortunately. 3 weeks in a sling then back to the gym. Since then I've made my shoulders my focus.

Nixter.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe ok.... but ya ill start a new exercise and later people will be using it... "Thats what I call Bigol' Squats"
    Is that where you squat a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    One time I was doing seated calf raises and farted, so I rubbed my leg real hard against the padding to make it sound like it came from that. The cover up work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Is that where you squat a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado?
    pish posh.... those are my warm-up sets!!

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    Hahaha.....don't worry about it. I fell down today. It's the first day doing squats since I can remember, and my leg locked up on the way back from the water fountain. Then after deadlifting, I went ahead and dropped for a 10 count and didn't finish my workout. I had my buddy bring me the trash can, I nearly lost my breakfast!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bailed real early in yesterdays workout,TEST flu stopped me in my tracks.Just woke up after 30 some hour sleep and going down for more.Can't eat,or barely move for that matter.Just posted to keep my HO status alive

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bailed real early in yesterdays workout,TEST flu stopped me in my tracks.Just woke up after 30 some hour sleep and going down for more.Can't eat,or barely move for that matter.Just posted to keep my HO status alive
    damn man... GET BETTER!!!!

Thread Information