Krulintent is offline Junior Member

Being Natural Sucks...

I used to despise the use of steroids . I thought that it just wasn't fair that someone could work half as hard, and look twice as good. The more I looked into it, over the years, I realized that steroids are just another supplement. Just like creatine, something that you could take to help you put on a few pounds of muscle. No one was stopping me from juicing. So I decided now that I want to use them. There's such a science involved in it. I've been asking a hundered people a hundered questions, reading all the FAQ's and there is no absolute answer. Will I find one, or do I have to learn from experience. It's an expensive sport, and it's very risky, so I'd like to know exactly, by the mg., what should I be taking. There are a hundered different kinds of steriods . Which is best for me, which is best for my weight, and goals. Are there any guides that I can read to learn? Forums and biased opinions are not helping to make me confident enough to use them. Point me in the right direction, oh wise and experienced anabolic members!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    I used to despise the use of steroids. I thought that it just wasn't fair that someone could work half as hard, and look twice as good. The more I looked into it, over the years, I realized that steroids are just another supplement. Just like creatine, something that you could take to help you put on a few pounds of muscle. No one was stopping me from juicing. So I decided now that I want to use them. There's such a science involved in it. I've been asking a hundered people a hundered questions, reading all the FAQ's and there is no absolute answer. Will I find one, or do I have to learn from experience. It's an expensive sport, and it's very risky, so I'd like to know exactly, by the mg., what should I be taking. There are a hundered different kinds of steriods. Which is best for me, which is best for my weight, and goals. Are there any guides that I can read to learn? Forums and biased opinions are not helping to make me confident enough to use them. Point me in the right direction, oh wise and experienced anabolic members!
    Bro what are you looking to accomplish? and what are your stats?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Mostly everyone will say the same thing.....keep it simple.400-500mgs of test e or cyp is the way to go.See how your body reacts to that and you'll get good gains on top of it,with proper diet,sleep and a good workout program.Best of luck,and keep researching and come up with a cycle and post it in the steroidQ's so the pros can help you.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I disagree with the thread title

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Knowledge only comes with time. I use to be one of those newbies that would make up stupid cycles because they sounded good and now that I look back, it was absoutly absurd.

Learn learn learn man. You'll hear different opinions, and soon you can develop your own that works best for you.

But as far as cycle and stuff go. I'd keep it simple for the first time just to see how your body reacts. I'm running my first cycle right now (all test) and i'm learning more to how my body reacts everyday.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    I used to despise the use of steroids. I thought that it just wasn't fair that someone could work half as hard, and look twice as good. The more I looked into it, over the years, I realized that steroids are just another supplement. Just like creatine, something that you could take to help you put on a few pounds of muscle. No one was stopping me from juicing. So I decided now that I want to use them. There's such a science involved in it. I've been asking a hundered people a hundered questions, reading all the FAQ's and there is no absolute answer. Will I find one, or do I have to learn from experience. It's an expensive sport, and it's very risky, so I'd like to know exactly, by the mg., what should I be taking. There are a hundered different kinds of steriods. Which is best for me, which is best for my weight, and goals. Are there any guides that I can read to learn? Forums and biased opinions are not helping to make me confident enough to use them. Point me in the right direction, oh wise and experienced anabolic members!
    Bro I don't think being natural sucks.....after time the gains slow way down and one has to work more intense to see the growth.....I guess it all depends on what u want out of your cycle.....there is no exact down to the mg on what will work....what works for one might not work for the other.....about what is best for u.....I don't think there is one secrect formula.....read what other have used in the members cycle forum and how it has helped them.....give us some info on your goals, diet, training, etc..

There are some very knowledgable bros on this board...def when u think u got your cycle planned...post it in the steriod questions and others will help critique it for u....good luck bro.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Spend some time doing some searches, such as "cycle", "new", "beginner", "advice", "test", "deca ",
    "dbol ". This will give you a foundation of knowledge to begin researching for your specific goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Knowledge only comes with time. I use to be one of those newbies that would make up stupid cycles because they sounded good and now that I look back, it was absoutly absurd.

Learn learn learn man. You'll hear different opinions, and soon you can develop your own that works best for you.

But as far as cycle and stuff go. I'd keep it simple for the first time just to see how your body reacts. I'm running my first cycle right now (all test) and i'm learning more to how my body reacts everyday.
    Didn't I say that already

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I disagree with the thread title
    Change your avatar back,I don't feel so good

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Change your avatar back,I don't feel so good
    hehe Hey bull I tryed walking the rack today for bicep curls.. went like this

20's for 15
    25's for 12
    30's for 12
    35's for 10
    40's for 8
    45's for 6
    50's for 4

Then for the next set I walked back down and did 2 more sets like this... my arms hurt

hehe Hey bull I tryed walking the rack today for bicep curls.. went like this

20's for 15
    25's for 12
    30's for 12
    35's for 10
    40's for 8
    45's for 6
    50's for 4

Then for the next set I walked back down and did 2 more sets like this... my arms hurt
    You were working light today or something?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You were working light today or something?
    well before this I did do 4 sets of 165 preacher curls.. 8 reps

SMARTASS!!!

well before this I did do 4 sets of 165 preacher curls.. 8 reps
    ah....ahh....ahhhh....ahhhh chhh(bullshit)ooooo..............aww excuse me bro............im sorry what did you say.....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    ah....ahh....ahhhh....ahhhh chhh(bullshit)ooooo..............aww excuse me bro............im sorry what did you say.....
    seriuosly... my training partner couldnt keep up He thought maybe I started saucing when he wasnt lookin or something

seriuosly... my training partner couldnt keep up He thought maybe I started saucing when he wasnt lookin or something
    Maybe u just need a more challenging training partner...........hint.......hint.

on a serious note.. I think I do.. but I hope he doesnt read this post...

on a serious note.. I think I do.. but I hope he doesnt read this post...
    Maybe bdtr will help ya........

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Maybe bdtr will help ya........
    that'd be cool.. but I dont feel like flying outta state just to get a workout in... I need to find someone in town.. but Im stupmed!!

that'd be cool.. but I dont feel like flying outta state just to get a workout in... I need to find someone in town.. but Im stupmed!!
    There's got to be someone in your town that would be fairly equal to you.

There's got to be someone in your town that would be fairly equal to you.
    Yeah theyre called horses...

they really need a smiley that sticks its tongue out at people like mass..

But there are some people ive seen for upper bodies than are bigger and stuff.. but noone on lower.. or that get as crazy as I do.. just want someone wholl call me "pussy" and show me up and make me push myself harder ya know.

they really need a smiley that sticks its tongue out at people like mass..

But there are some people ive seen for upper bodies than are bigger and stuff.. but noone on lower.. or that get as crazy as I do.. just want someone wholl call me "pussy" and show me up and make me push myself harder ya know.
    OK............your a pussy...........there that make ya feel better...........now u can hit the gym tomorrow knowing I called u a pussy.

OK............your a pussy...........there that make ya feel better...........now u can hit the gym tomorrow knowing I called u a pussy.
    its not that I dont push myself.. but its the mental aspect.. if I seen my partner leg pressing or squating more than me getting one up on me... but I got hams tomorrow and I plan to do a 26 set Ham day

its not that I dont push myself.. but its the mental aspect.. if I seen my partner leg pressing or squating more than me getting one up on me... but I got hams tomorrow and I plan to do a 26 set Ham day
    26 sets is freaky bro..........I don't think my hams require that much.......yet.

I do like your workout split your running right know....might have to move mine to 6 days per week for alittle while.

26 sets is freaky bro..........I don't think my hams require that much.......yet.

I do like your workout split your running right know....might have to move mine to 6 days per week for alittle while.
    ya I like doing 6 days a week.. burn more cals thruought the week.

Thread Information