peam is offline Suspended

Be nice to me I gave blood today.

That's what my sticker says. I gave blood. First time I've done it... feels good knowing that I could be helping somebody though. They had to bring in the expert nurse to take my blood, the lady who was trying to take mine couldn't find a vein in either arm. It's not exactly relaxing when the second nurse is asking you if you're scared of needles because your veins are small and could collapse if I panic. yeah.... that REALLY calmed me down. Well... just wanted to let you all know you have to be nice to me today because I gave blood.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Congradulations.... did ya pass out? I did when I gave blood.. I think they took to much,or it mighta been when I jumped down after they pulled the needle out like everything was fine.. toke 2 steps and bam... dropped. hehe

nah didn't pass out.... took forever to find the veins.... it was fun walking back to class though... I left too early...was all woozy and such and when I went to class my teacher stopped class to talk to me ...and so everyone else could... cuz he loves me... and well... I was being all cooky. Like "WOAH! I shouldn't have left yet!" It was great. I felt high or something. Not that I've ever been high! I'm a good girl.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I could see it now,me giving blood,and some old lady getting pumped and gaining 10lbs and joining a gym.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats great, I used to give platelets, (2 hour deal), but since I had a sugery a year ago I havent been able too. Good for you
    Way to be a good citizen

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    I don't get to give blood for a while thanks to the Navy (Anthrax and Smallpox shots, as well as going to nasty countries are all disqualifiers). But I used to give all the time, I have huge pipeline veins, I would fill the bag up in no time, then get the rest of the day off work, I can think of worse things to do!!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    good job girlie.............OMG........i always feel soo guilty when they come to my college for the blood drive thing..........my mother had over half a dozen full body blood transfusions so i ALWAYS get sooooo guilty that i don't donate..........i know i should but i know my body would get so weak cause i'm borderline weight requirement and all and have a low iron count as it is..........but good going peam..........you just saved like 3 peoples lives, i believe it is.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

There was a blood drive the other day in a shopping center,but on AS,I felt it wasn't a smart thing to do,otherwise I would have though.I will next time Danielle,I need your love too.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    They got mad and turned me away when I went in shitfaced.... damn i wanted to intoxicate someone.

I feel like crap.... stupid blood drive

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I feel like crap.... stupid blood drive
    You should be well recovered by now.Something else is up!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    God, I don't know if I could give blood. Shit, I'm not even sure they would want mine!!!!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    God, I don't know if I could give blood. Shit, I'm not even sure they would want mine!!!!!

lol........i dont think they would want mine either............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information