BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

GH GUT - Pictures??

Does anyone either have or know where I might find pics of *blatant* GH gut? I was trying to explain it to a friend (he has no interest in GH or even AAS, he just didn't believe it could happen) so I spent about an hour looking around for pics of Coleman and Kovaks from a year or two ago when their respective guts were BAD. I couldn't come up with anything....anyone have any they know of off the top of their head?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember seeing some big guts in the Offseason picturers thread we had up here awhile ago? Also, during the 2003 Olympia, there was on pic of King Kamali and Craig Titus in their 'relaxed' pose that was pretty funny.

Try finding that pic either on here, or @ Muscle Mayhem...they have a good variety of pictures.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw my first case of GH gut in person at the gym on sat. Some guy probably in his 50's, super cut, although not that big. Took his shirt off to hit the shower and WOAH! what the hell is that! I never realized it until i saw it in person... but it really destroys your waistline. I'll probably never do GH as a result of seeing that. I know it doesn't happen to everyone, but the risk is just a little more than i would like to take.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    how's this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GH GUT - Pictures??-gut.jpg  

A lot of guys I think mistake GH gut with squatters belly. NOt saying that big ron has squatters I know what that is from. I have seen a lot of guys power lifters especially that were only on sust. and some natural that had squatters bellies and were accused of being on GH.

Whatcha gonna do brother.......

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    how's this...
    Holy shit...that was the EXACT picture I had in mind (okay, I had two: that one there and one flex ran a LONG time ago of Tom Prince dancing with some fitness chick backstage at a contest). That will work perfectly.

Thread Information