Thread: Hey Mass Junkie

DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Hey Mass Junkie

Didnt you say you were going to that Colts-Dolphins game? I dunno whats goin on with the Bills and Dolphins. All I gotta say is sumbitches! Next time you go to a Dolphins game I want you to personally kick Wade Smiths ass for me (he's the LT for the Dolphins who single handedly lost them the game) Can you do that for me bro?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    Didnt you say you were going to that Colts-Dolphins game? I dunno whats goin on with the Bills and Dolphins. All I gotta say is sumbitches! Next time you go to a Dolphins game I want you to personally kick Wade Smiths ass for me (he's the LT for the Dolphins who single handedly lost them the game) Can you do that for me bro?
    Bro if ricky would of done the play that he was supposed to do ......jevon kearse wouldnt of sacked griese and caused the fumble.......Ricky has been playing like shit lately......and dont even get me started on my bills.....Ill be happy if they beat the cowboys....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bro if Ricky would of done the play that he was supposed to do ......jevon kearse wouldn't of sacked griese and caused the fumble.......Ricky has been playing like shit lately......and dont even get me started on my bills.....Ill be happy if they beat the cowboys....
    How the hell can you be a Bill fan and a Fins fan . Thats like being a communist/capitalist. I've had the love hate relationship with the Bills (like most fans) since we lost the first superbowl. I died when Kelly retired and was reborn when they signed Bledsoe.

As for the Fins I hope they don't win another game for the rest of the season. May they burn in Dolphin Hell. I love Ricky and love Griese even more being a big UofM fan. But as long as they are Dolphins I hope they both play like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    How the hell can you be a Bill fan and a Fins fan . Thats like being a communist/capitalist. I've had the love hate relationship with the Bills (like most fans) since we lost the first superbowl. I died when Kelly retired and was reborn when they signed Bledsoe.

As for the Fins I hope they don't win another game for the rest of the season. May they burn in Dolphin Hell. I love Ricky and love Griese even more being a big UofM fan. But as long as they are Dolphins I hope they both play like shit.
    Im not a fins fan at all....but Im not gonna pass up free tickets to a football game........AS for the bills.....Ive loved them ever sice they went to the superbowl with the giants......They should of won that Superbowl....And I have respect for them because they went 4 times in a row.....my opinion about kelly Has always been that hes so radical Just like Gino toretta back in his UM days...if your a um fan then you know what Im talking about.......I Will always be a Bills fan through and through....

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im not a fins fan at all....but Im not gonna pass up free tickets to a football game........AS for the bills.....Ive loved them ever sice they went to the superbowl with the giants......They should of won that Superbowl....And I have respect for them because they went 4 times in a row.....my opinion about kelly Has always been that hes so radical Just like Gino toretta back in his UM days...if your a um fan then you know what Im talking about.......I Will always be a Bills fan through and through....
    Not U of Miami. Though they did give us Kelly so I'm gratefully. I'm Talking Michigan.

Sad to say Kelly is always gonna be the guy who couldn't win the big game. Not that I agree. He was the best Qb of the 80's and 90's IMO. But people will remember him for the losses not the way he played.

I'd say the last 3 losses were mental. But the damn kicker name (Scott Norwood ) should never be mentioned around me. I am really surprised that guy didn't have a price on his head. For the greater part of a decade the Bill DOMINATED the AFC. They had the Best Defense of all time in the NFL.

Not U of Miami. Though they did give us Kelly so I'm gratefully. I'm Talking Michigan.

Sad to say Kelly is always gonna be the guy who couldn't win the big game. Not that I agree. He was the best Qb of the 80's and 90's IMO. But people will remember him for the losses not the way he played.

I'd say the last 3 losses were mental. But the damn kicker name (Scott Norwood ) should never be mentioned around me. I am really surprised that guy didn't have a price on his head. For the greater part of a decade the Bill DOMINATED the AFC. They had the Best Defense of all time in the NFL.
    Have you ever met him...(Jim Kelly)......He was huge bro.......people always said he was a linebacker in a Qb position........Yeah and I def agree about the defense........Yeah and whatever happend to Norwood?...lmao......Kind of reminded me of what happend in that Jim Carrey movie...Ave Ventura...Bills are losing right now to Pheedno's Cowboys....damn damn damn..

DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Best QB of the 80's and 90's??? What?? Ever heard of a guy named Marino? Elway? Moon? Kelly had a great running game with Thurman Thomas and a great defense. Put Marino on that Bills team with a running game and a great Defense in his prime and he'd be sporting 4 or more super bowl rings right now.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be worse Ron/Mass.....You could be a Jets fan like me.

D

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

D
    Check your e-mail

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You don't understand, i LOVE Flutie. He is the man. I love that guy. I made someone send me every Flutie Flakes box ever made.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

D

I feel better now Bro. They pulled that one out in the end today. Great game to watch. Specially for a Raider hater like myself

peam is offline Suspended
    The Lions Won Today! Yay! Go Joey!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Check your e-mail
    Pervert!

LOL

D

I feel better now Bro. They pulled that one out in the end today. Great game to watch. Specially for a Raider hater like myself
    May have been a different season if Pennington was healthy from the start.
    There is always next year. (Famous words for any Jets fan.)

D

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    You don't understand, i LOVE Flutie. He is the man. I love that guy. I made someone send me every Flutie Flakes box ever made.
    Yeah flutie is the man.......He beat Minnesota yesterday

Thread Information