hoss827 is offline Banned

Anyone here familliar with Final Fantasy VIII(8)

Heh....There's a big rumour you can get Griever as a GF. I think I remember doing it, or seeing my friend do it awhile back. When the giant robotic spider is chasing you and after you kill it, you jump out the back door of one of the shops and swim to an island and get griever, you can then also swim during the game. Also, I hear you can turn Squall into a GF by running around the communications tower in the first disk until you fight a "Golden Orb" type monster. Once you kill it you get the item Golden Orb. I hear you use it on Squall and it turns him into a GF, and someone else takes over in your party the rest of the game. Has anyone had any luck with this? Or found any other secrets of this game?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Heh....There's a big rumour you can get Griever as a GF. I think I remember doing it, or seeing my friend do it awhile back. When the giant robotic spider is chasing you and after you kill it, you jump out the back door of one of the shops and swim to an island and get griever, you can then also swim during the game. Also, I hear you can turn Squall into a GF by running around the communications tower in the first disk until you fight a "Golden Orb" type monster. Once you kill it you get the item Golden Orb. I hear you use it on Squall and it turns him into a GF, and someone else takes over in your party the rest of the game. Has anyone had any luck with this? Or found any other secrets of this game?
    Sorry bro...Im to wrapped up trying to beat the new castlevania

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i have the whole guidebook for VII. tells you where everything is along your journey, the best magic / weapons to use. i'm sure there is one out there for VIII

rambo is offline The Lord God
    There was a guidebook for 8, but I don't remember ever hearing of these things.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    mine was one i saw on the internet somewhere and printed the whole thing out. probably about 150 pages or so.

here it is :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone here familliar with Final Fantasy VIII(8)-1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    mine was one i saw on the internet somewhere and printed the whole thing out. probably about 150 pages or so.

here it is :
    man why dont you just fax it to him.....

I took the pleasure of zooming in and enhancing the credit card and drivers license in the background, Key. Looks like I just financed my next cycle.

Oh I have the guidebook guys, but these are supposedly very hard to achieve. I just got the whole golden orb thing. And yeah it works....hopefully I can get Griever as a GF, that would be pretty sweet . Seven (the remake) is going to be awesome. You get to play as Sephiroth, too bad he cut all his damn hair off though:-/, but he still looks pretty cool, its gonna be an awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I took the pleasure of zooming in and enhancing the credit card and drivers license in the background, Key. Looks like I just financed my next cycle.

Thats not his credit card thats his adult video membership card..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey Rambo I got your damn banana!!

<------

You're goin DOWN Big.....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey rambo looks like your banana's going down.. on me

And hes different look at the two at the same time... they dance opposite!!! HA HA!!

Just wait Big, just wait...

Jesus Christ....Banannas scare me now more then the toilet does.

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    the only good final fantasy was the first one...they just got worse and worse after that.

The first one?! Are you nutz?! The first one was insanely difficult. I couldnt even level up! I tried to but got my ass killed everytime. 7 and 8 are very good. I dont know whaty you think about em though.

nj juice is offline Member
    8 was really good, but personally i liked 10 the best.

It's all about 7. 8 was alright, but I felt that squall was rather fruity. Squaresoft also seems to have an affinity for protaganists named after meteorological events, i.e. cloud, squall. The hell is next? Wind? Rain? Aurora Borealis?

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    The first one?! Are you nutz?! The first one was insanely difficult. I couldnt even level up! I tried to but got my ass killed everytime. 7 and 8 are very good. I dont know whaty you think about em though.
    I don't think it was too hard. I've prolly beaten the game about 10 times already... once continuously playing for about 20 hours and another time with 4 white mages....although that's not something to be proud of.

wind...rain. hahahaa I never noticed that. That is hilarious. I haven't played 10, i'm about to borrow i t off someone and I hear it kcks ass.

Hell I couldn't beat the first enemy I encountered in one. That thing is like a damn antique now. Take it to a game dealer and see how much they'll give you for it. I still have fucking pong! lmao. My favorite NES game was by far Snakes Revenge (came after Metal Gear, and you pretty much took out bigboss and all of his thugs and shit, sweet game)

Thread Information