mass junkie is offline banned

Good morning all How was everyones weekend?

Mine was ok....I finally watched matrix 2 which I liked....Satuday I couldnt do much since AR was down...I was forced to spend time with the wife and kids........Lmao........Just Glad AR is up and running again...........and hope everybody had a great weekend.........

rambo is offline The Lord God
    My weekend was good. But because AR was down I had to spend my time chasing the patients in the local hospital's geriatric ward. Time well spent.

I wish you all would wake the hell up. This time difference is making me lonely. I'm never awake or home when everyone else is frolicking on the board.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I wish you all would wake the hell up. This time difference is making me lonely. I'm never awake or home when everyone else is frolicking on the board.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Going ok till I say Rambos new Avatar....

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm here with ya rambo. I decided to call in sick today. Man, I need a vacation. BTW, what's up with your avatar? Nevermind . . .

My weekwend was pretty quiet and unproductive. Just the way I like them. Except for Saturday, when a paranoia overtook me about AR being down, I had a great time. My wife cooked some mean chili, I watched football, - it was great.

It was almost as if AR being down forced us to have lives. I was bored with mine anyway, after coming home at 6 that morning , and slept till 7 at night

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Worked my butt off..........as usual. Freakin stuco is a pain to work with but better than having to tile a roof. Cleaned my house and preped for the week.

Rambo..................that avatar is too funny! hahahaha

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Did a whole lotta nothing, worked on my truck for like an hour, got bored, took a nap, watched Phonebooth finally, it was ok, ate, took another nap, went and ran, played with the kiddies... lounged around.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Mine was terrible if anyone gives a crap. Got my report card. 2 B's 3 C's and a D. Not too bad, I have another 6 weeks to get them up. Pretty much its bad because all my grades went down. I did have 2 A's 2 B's and 2 C's. . I'll do better this six weeks , bust ass and get my semester grades good. Idont have school tuesday eiether

Thread Information