Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nj juice is offline Member

How many of you are truthful about your aas use?

Ok guys how many of you are truthful to your signifigant other (or gf or whatever) about your steroid use . A few of my close friends know, but i've never told a girl before. The reason i bring this up is- i was out to dinner last night with this girl i've been starting to see (who i'm crazy about i might add) and somehow the conversation turns to steroid use. So she asked me have i ever done it and am i on it now? So i dodged the question by asking her why does she ask? and how would she feel if i was using? Her answer was that she really didnt care but i could tell that she was lying and it seemed as though she would look down on me if i told her the truth. So i lied, i just told her that at one time i experimented briefly with steroids and that i no longer take them.

So if it were you guys what would you do, just forget it was ever mentioned or would you want to be truthful? I know eventually she'll find out, either one of my friends will slip and let it out or she'll find my shit or however it happens. I would just feel bad cuz i lied to her. This sounds pathetic doesn't it? Oh well.......

p.s. on a brighter note i just wanted to add this f'ing banana to my post cuz i constantly see this thing on everybody else's posts.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

everyone i'm tight w/ knows

my gf knows, my sis knows, and my mom and dad suspect but basically know.i have overheard alot of my members at my gym use words like , "chemicals" or "steroids " in conversations about me, but none of them know forsure.they are the ones i want to keep it from.everyone else can know if they want.it's my body and my choice so if they don't like it, they can go screw.you can't please all people

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I tell the truth.......take it or leave it.....it's my lifestyle and I'm not changing that.I have to much hard work and discipline in my body to give it all up for some woman.

mass junkie is offline banned
    My wife knows about my upcoming use.......

god is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I tell the truth.......take it or leave it.....it's my lifestyle and I'm not changing that.I have to much hard work and discipline in my body to give it all up for some woman.
    AMEN

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i hate when guys go around talking about their steriods use.....like its the coolest thing in the world..........like i'll see the little boys at my gym.......talking about all the "juice" they use........mean while they are still skinny and probably have no clue what they are doing in the first place.......

those who know, dont talk and those who talk, dont know.........it applies to almost everything......

but as far as a girlfriend or a realtionship thing......i guess it depends on the person........my ex used to shot in front of me all the time, explained it all to me, what he took, for how long, etc............but the guy i see now is more shady about it.....must think im clueless since he refuses to admit to it and gets mad everytime i even bring it up.......so i guess it depends.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I tell my girlfreind the i do sauce..... Before I told her i denied it to most people because i didnt want it to get back to her, but know since she knows I will talk about it around my freinds... The thing is im A BIG GUY and every body thinks im always on wether im on or not so that tends to get annoying. I dont go around braggin about it but me and my freinds always bullshit about it when the topic comes up...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would tell her. If she is as important as you say she is then you dont want to wait until she finds out and gets mad over it. If she wants you to quit then decide if she is worth you quiting over. I told my girlfriend about it and she wasnt happy but after a while she relized that as long as I am doing them right that they wouldnt be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

i agree.........you guys put way too much work and effort into this lifestyle.......to EVER give it up for anyone...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I agree with BigBoy, since people think I'm on whether I am or not, I just deny it all the time. There is no use in telling anyone. Girls come and go, and I'm not the type to open up to someone who will potentially mention something about it to someone, even if it's sometime down the road. I just don't wanna deal with it.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    My close friends and my little sister knows. I would never tell my mother or grandmother. As far as a girl goes, none has ever really asked, I guess that I would tell them the same thing you did, just kind of experimented then decided to stop. Depending on how I knew she was going to react.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I agree with BigBoy, since people think I'm on whether I am or not, I just deny it all the time. There is no use in telling anyone. Girls come and go, and I'm not the type to open up to someone who will potentially mention something about it to someone, even if it's sometime down the road. I just don't wanna deal with it.

Exactly... People like to critize things they dont understand, juicing is one of them, and no matter how old a person is they will still open that dumb mouth of theirs to some one else, then that person to someone else... But what people dont understand, they deep down inside are striving to know about... People are so dumb, Im 6'5 260 right now, my bf is pretty low too, i was 8% this summer right after my cycle when i got anaylized, now ive been eating more and im goin back on tommorow... But when a person looks at me and says the only reason he is that back is because he probally did steriods . Yeah i was 6'0 when i was 14 because i did my first cycle at 20 years old... I blame it on common sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i hate when guys go around talking about their steriods use.....like its the coolest thing in the world..........like i'll see the little boys at my gym.......talking about all the "juice" they use........mean while they are still skinny and probably have no clue what they are doing in the first place.......

those who know, dont talk and those who talk, dont know.........it applies to almost everything......

but as far as a girlfriend or a realtionship thing......i guess it depends on the person........my ex used to shot in front of me all the time, explained it all to me, what he took, for how long, etc............but the guy i see now is more shady about it.....must think im clueless since he refuses to admit to it and gets mad everytime i even bring it up.......so i guess it depends.........
    Exactly.........well said

Yeah i hear what you guys are saying. I wanted to just tell her last night but i guess i was scared of her reaction. She isn't very well informed about steroids , she believes those rumors that your dick shrinks and that they cause cancer and shit like that. I guess if i want to tell her i could have her take a look at this site and have her see for herself the real deal about steroids. But now if i go back and tell her i am on right now she'll probly be pissed at me for lying to her. So complicated.......

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well somethings are better left unsaid if possible but inquisitive people always seem to find a way to confront you about whatever they are nosy about. With anything that can come back to bite you in the ass, IMO you should be rather selective of who you tell. Although in Canada it's not illegal so the worst that can happen is peeps talk shit about you or whatever.

I meet so many women who are completely clueless about the AS usage that goes on, maybe it is just obvious to the gym crown and average joes don't even give it a second thought. It's like "yes dear they guy on the CK box most likely uses roids". Question for the ladies: do you and your friends talk about guys being on and what are your friends opinions about it? Do chicks who don't work out think worse about AS? ,

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I lie like hell. I was already told by my wife you better not be using steroids . Dumb bitch. Thank god I was 235 and 12% bf naturally when we met. I think its all been down hill since then too.

my main man SuperMouse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I lie like hell. I was already told by my wife you better not be using steroids. Dumb bitch. Thank god I was 235 and 12% bf naturally when we met. I think its all been down hill since then too.
    you lying motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I lie like hell. I was already told by my wife you better not be using steroids. Dumb bitch. Thank god I was 235 and 12% bf naturally when we met. I think its all been down hill since then too.
    Lawyer time?....lol Cali sucks for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Do chicks who don't work out think worse about AS? ,

i think so.........mainly because they are just uneducated about the whole lifestyle...............they just may not understand..........

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    you lying motherfucker
    Hey I told her that when she met me. I don't front about my dishonesty

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    that's exactly what it is danielle.. some people just don't understand. I've talked to my girlfriend about it, and she thinks that i'll either die or be sterile or destroy my liver or all of the above.. The myths are completely and easily swallowed by those that don't care to investigate for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    that's exactly what it is danielle.. some people just don't understand. I've talked to my girlfriend about it, and she thinks that i'll either die or be sterile or destroy my liver or all of the above.. The myths are completely and easily swallowed by those that don't care to investigate for themselves.

yup......in general.............when people are uneducated or unaware about something........they are too quick to assume or pass judgment abouyt it........i mean it is only a natural reaction............but i always say dont knock it till u tried it.........

u know what though, when i finally told my girl, it felt like a whole weight lifted off my sholder... And if u spend a lot of time with ur girl, its gets annoyin to get away with ED enjections and shit like that, and always popin pills, and the common question of how come u wont drink with me... LETS go out... Its a lot eiser once u go through it...

I prefer the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy

Red

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I tell no one, it's my body. I do feel bad about not telling my wife though.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well in my opinion if it's a gf then u don't have to tell her...if she ask them answer back with a question...people that are uneducated about AAS think that it is a drug that will kill u or make u go all crazy....they even think it will destore your body and make comments like "why would somebody want to do that to themselves, it makes them look gross"....these are the same people that stop at a fast food window and pick up the super size burger w/ fries and a friggin diet drink....as far as my wife goes I would tell her if she ask....but would not let her see the stuff or me taking it......as long as it's words then there's no real proof....that's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    yup......in general.............when people are uneducated or unaware about something........they are too quick to assume or pass judgment abouyt it........i mean it is only a natural reaction............but i always say dont knock it till u tried it.........
    That's my Italian beauty talkin' now

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    all my family kno it. close friends too. but its hard as hell to keep the secret when you put like 40lbs in a year or so ... its just to hard to explain....

murph is offline Member
    loose lips sink ships ...... so i tell very few ppl, the cool ones probably already know anyway just by looking , you know?.....

interested in hearing some more responses on this topic; BUMP

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I am truthful...matter of fact I lost so much weight after leaving the gym last december, my g/f told me I could use em and since then has been pushing me like hell in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I am truthful...matter of fact I lost so much weight after leaving the gym last december, my g/f told me I could use em and since then has been pushing me like hell in the gym.
    really? no shit; damn, she got a sister man? lol

slamd097 is offline Banned
    so far only my Brother knows. My wife has no idea. Even after I tried to tell her what was going on she just didn't get it. And a couple of friends. That is just about it.

But i am of the same mind, don't ask don't tell...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't give a shit what people say about me. I told all my close friends when I was on my first cycle. But, they are as smart as a test tube baby about AS, so this time around I'm not saying a word. I am sick and tired of defending steroids and myself. God forbid if a women ever said to me "It's the roids or me".

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    really? no shit; damn, she got a sister man? lol
    Actually she does have a 16 yr old sister that everyone says looks just like her She is a hottie though, both of them

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    ...people that are uneducated about AAS think that it is a drug that will kill u or make u go all crazy....they even think it will destore your body and make comments like "why would somebody want to do that to themselves, it makes them look gross"....these are the same people that stop at a fast food window and pick up the super size burger w/ fries and a friggin diet drink.....

lol..........soooo true........exactly.......the same people that think we are "crazy" for spending so much time in the gym and making it part of our lifestyle.......are the same people who eat Mcdonalds breakfast, lunch and dinner, couldnt run a mile if their life depended on it and are about 50 pounds overweight.......lets talk whos got the healthy lifestyle and midset now.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Actually she does have a 16 yr old sister that everyone says looks just like her She is a hottie though, both of them
    hook me up! lol, just playing- that's jail bait.......

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I dont like people knowing my business....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My girl knows............. she doesn't like it but she supports what I do.

When guys ask if I'm on I tell them no............... It's my bussiness what I do and they don't need to know...... A lot of times they are haters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    My girl knows............. she doesn't like it but she supports what I do.

When guys ask if I'm on I tell them no............... It's my bussiness what I do and they don't need to know...... A lot of times they are haters anyway.
    So true bro.....I hate when people are looking at you and start whispering and shit.........I just look at em and say real loud.....WHAT?.......Wait till I turn to the darkside.........wonder what they'll say then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information