BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Oh boy what a new year's eve...

I work part time as a bouncer in a nightclub, so as you can guess I'd have been working las night,
    Ain't people animals sometime's ?.
    Last night we had the cops to the club on 3 occassions. On one occassion I was kicked in the nuts but a WOMAN !. Lucky I wear a 'kick box' so the kick wasn't too bad.
    Then we were attacked by another woman with a broken bottle !, she proceeded to stab herself in the arm, thank god.
    At closing time 02:30 we'd a gang waiting outside for us to finish, another battle, men and women this time.
    Then the final insult.
    After my wife having the neighbours in for a party she invited one of the guys to stay as there was no taxi's available and he was too drunk to go wondering by himself.
    That was cool with me, got into bed at 06:00am this morning, had a sleep, up at 10am and wondering when I'm going to meet this guy I can hear wondering around upstairs in my house.
    Then sitting down having breakfst with the kids I hear the door closing and upon looking out seen our guest jumping over the wall and walking off into the sunset !, doesn't end there. My wife went up to change the bedding and THE BASTARD HAD PISSED THE BED ! and fucked off without saying as much as "good morning, thanks for the bed last night" or some other shit.

People I hope you all had a better new year's eve than I did.

Happy new year Anabolicreview.com and all who sail in her.

Bouncer

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Strange New years you had bro lol. I was in Vegas on the strip and it was crazy, just like it is every year. I brought the camcorder this year and got some good girls gone wild footage haha. Hope every one else had a good New Years

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

I finally got some....
    I met a girl at at about 12:05am.. Kiss, that was it. But it was good, lots of kiss.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I was snuggled up on the couch with my little boy until he passed out at 9:30 and then watched the concerts on TV.

Thought of you, Dane, when Britney was lip synching.

Saw the ball drop, saw Pete's drunk post , , missed a phone call from a hottie who was out of town because I was on the damn computer!!!! Got an e-mail though.

Pretty uneventful for a change and it was kind of nice. Does that mean I'm getting old??

IN BED BY 11:00PM

GOT SOME WINGS AND BEER AROUND 8:00. HOME BY 10:00..THEN TO BED BY 11:00...DAM_____I HOPE IM NOT GETTING MATURE...

Getting old !, damn guys I'm 35 year's old !!.

Bouncer

Quad is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Cali
    I was snuggled up on the couch with my little boy until he passed out at 9:30 and then watched the concerts on TV.

Pretty uneventful for a change and it was kind of nice. Does that mean I'm getting old??
    Cali your night sounds exactly the way i wanted mine to go but the hub wanted to go to a friends house party. man i think i am getting old (31!!!) since all i wanted was to be at home, in my own house, in front of the tube watching Britney lip synch (LMAO!!!)
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

Latest instatment on bouncer's totally fucked up new year's eve/day. To night my daughter caught her finger in the bed room door and we ended up taking her to the casuality department. Received 3 stitches and has to attend a plastic surgeon tomorrow.
    Here's preying for a better tomorrow.

Bouncer

Quad is offline Female Member
    Ouch!!! That sucks!!! Good luck to you and your daughter!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Cali

i had a party at my house, and at the strike of 12, me and my g/f lit a huge ass blunt and blazed in the new year! oh yeah, i watched britney....she's a 10!

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member

Stuff to make movies from

Ok this is a long winded post, but I can't wait to tell it.
    I dated this girl last year, we had an awesome relationship, untill about 3 months ago. Everything just fell apart. Anyways we havn't talked since I moved out of her place. out of the blue, last week she called me to see what I was gonna do for new years, (which was being in new orleans and watching the sugar bowl) When I told her this, she was devistated beause at midnight last new years was the first time we confessed our love for one another.

Ok heres the meat of my post, monday I was in New Orleans with a couple buddies of mine..... Could do nothing but remember hearing the tears in her voice when we were on the phone. then it hit me, I had by buddy take me to rent a car (didn't know budget had one way rentals) and I started to come home. (left my friends, tickets to the sugar bowl, and the big easy!) I got in town around 10:30 monday night and started making calls (her family, friends) till I finally found out where they were. It felt like the world came to an end when I saw her sitting there even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. There was nobody else in there as far as I was concerned. Anyways it worked out awesome, she cried, I cried (I'm a man I can admit it). So I hope my training in the new year goes as good as my first night into it.

Happy New Year Ya'll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oh boy what a new year's eve...-us3.jpg  
    Last edited by wanna_c_gains; 01-01-2002 at 09:38 PM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm sitting here watching the sugar bowl, and she better be one hell of a girl!!! this game is awesome. j/k, that's a cool story. hope everything works out

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Spent NY with my womans and her rich azz grandparents, was pretty boring till we got back to the room! woohooo..
    I wanted to see the ball drop, (thought about some NY folks on this board), wondered what it is like to be in NY at New Years.. since Dane or Party boy ain't sending me any plane tickets, I guess when I become rich and not famous, I will have to fly up and see what it is like!

Cali is offline Female Member
    WOW! wanna_c_gains, you are unbelievable! Great story...she's very pretty and very lucky. Good luck!

Bouncer...too bad about your daughter. Hope everything goes well tomorrow!!!

Things are getting worse. My daughter spent two hours in surgury this morning with the plastic surgeon, he say's he thinks the operation will be a success but won't know for 3 weeks !.

I should have hit my back and tri's tonight, plus I was to start a new cycle, but to be honest I'm so stressed right now I could'nt give a rats ass about the gym !.

Regards

Bouncer

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Such opposites

Bouncer,

You sound like you need to take a break from that scene and I hope things start to look better for you.

WC_gains,

They should make a movie out of that story.....Never let them see you cry.

Capital X

MeBoach is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Things are getting worse. My daughter spent two hours in surgury this morning with the plastic surgeon, he say's he thinks the operation will be a success but won't know for 3 weeks !.

I should have hit my back and tri's tonight, plus I was to start a new cycle, but to be honest I'm so stressed right now I could'nt give a rats ass about the gym !.

Regards

Bouncer
    Looks like New Years keeps getting better and better for you, bouncer. I wish the best for your daughter and your neice for that matter.

I remember seeing a pic of your children during Halloween. You have gorgeous children...make that plastic surgeon take care of your little girl!

My New Years was probably one of the best. I went to a club with my girlfriend and two of my closest friends/ lifting partners. One bud slides me and my girl some "X" and being a special occassion, I give it a go.

My girl and I spent the whole night talkin super mushy $hit and basically going through some drug induced bonding. A lot of baggage came off both our chests and the music was surreal. I recommend anyone to try Xstasy just once with someone you love in a dance club just to experience it. This has been my first experience with party drugs and I'm going to end it here. I think that every New Years will be brought in with some "E" though!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    MeBoach, yeah i had some X also, i was feeling amazing, the problem is that you can't shut up when you know the next words are going to get you in trouble but you keep talking shit about everything. l:

Peak

Jenna is offline Female Member
    I think I burned about 5,000 calories on the dance floor New Year's Eve............ I barely remember all the fuss at midnight........

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Originally posted by peaker
    MeBoach, yeah i had some X also, i was feeling amazing, the problem is that you can't shut up when you know the next words are going to get you in trouble but you keep talking shit about everything. l:

Peak
    I tried x with my girl ONE damn time and I fessed up all my dirty little secrets. So did she...and I was perfectly happy with it, then. Now I'm getting pissed off!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Bouncer that sounds one shitter of a start to a new year.I,ve worked on the doors a couple of times covering for my mates and to be honest I,d go up against a guy any day of the week.Women on the other hand are unpredictable and just go for it my friend had 7 stiches to his chin when this girl punched him in the face with a nice big diamond ring on.he was a doorman at the time and just doing his job!!

Hope everything goes well with your daughter and your year brightens up !!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MeBoach

I tried x with my girl ONE damn time and I fessed up all my dirty little secrets. So did she...and I was perfectly happy with it, then. Now I'm getting pissed off!
    I know what you mean man, when you are peaking you thinking everything is sweet but when you think about what was said later on you know it doesn't quite smell so nice anymore.

peaker

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

meboach?

where in nj are you from?i grew up on LBI

I've grown up in Bergen County in a little town called Garfield--birthplace of Wayne Cherbet of the NY Jets.

I have a friend who owns a summer home in LBI. Gorgeous town.

Thread Information