Hitman is offline Senior Member

Stop The Press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New zealand is passing law as we speak for all convicted child sex offenders to be monitored for 10 years upon release from prison and they have to wear monitored anklets that are trackable via satelite yeah haaaaaa take that ya dirty fuckers. Apparently the rapists are up in arms about it claiming it breaches the bill of "rights" ha what about the victims rights, remember you heard it here first.......Hitman

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    New zealand is passing law as we speak for all convicted child sex offenders to be monitored for 10 years upon release from prison and they have to wear monitored anklets that are trackable via satelite yeah haaaaaa take that ya dirty fuckers. Apparently the rapists are up in arms about it claiming it breaches the bill of "rights" ha what about the victims rights, remember you heard it here first.......Hitman
    Great. It's a shame they haven't passed the "child sex offender constant torture law" yet.

I dont see why if convicted they cant be castrated? But hey just think about it, your walking along the beach with your missus when you see this guy walking around with an anklet on? how long do ya think he'll be walking for after people work out what its for........Hitman

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If they're going to monitor them for 10 years, why don't they just raise the prison sentence by 10 years and forget the tracking system?

Seems to me that if you do the crime, you do the time. And after you do the time, the state shouldn't screw with you anymore, period.

If the gov't thinks a convicted molester isn't trustworthy after serving 20 years or 30 years or whatever, then they should raise the sentence to whatever will do the trick and then leave things at that . . .

JMHO . . .

Thats true Tock but in NZ our prisons are getting so over crowded its beyond a joke and a convicted ped will only get around 5 years, out in 3 for good behaviour thats were NZ is too soft take a guess how long life imprisonment means here?..............Try 10 years, yep . i fuck you not. The longest ever serving prisoner at the moment is i think a guy called mikus well he got caught last year for the crime of kidnap, rape, murder of a 6 year old girl which happened about 10 years ago. He got that kind of sentence only after lobbying of politicians but our laws are very slack, im just glad theres more proactive aproaches to stop these people, by the sounds of it places such as school can be entered into the program so that if ex con is within say 100 yards his arse is back in jail to serve another 2 years and it all starts over when he gets out.........Hitman

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    they should also pass a law that says you can charlie horse anyone with a ankle braclet

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    If they're going to monitor them for 10 years, why don't they just raise the prison sentence by 10 years and forget the tracking system?

Seems to me that if you do the crime, you do the time. And after you do the time, the state shouldn't screw with you anymore, period.

If the gov't thinks a convicted molester isn't trustworthy after serving 20 years or 30 years or whatever, then they should raise the sentence to whatever will do the trick and then leave things at that . . .

JMHO . . .
    I disagree.................... Child molesters have a sickness and I don't think they can ever be trustred................ If it was up to me they would be executed or castrated first time but since it's not up to me I think a better idea would be they should be tracked for life and if ever went near a kid again should have a bullet put in their head...... that's JMO on it

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I disagree.................... Child molesters have a sickness and I don't think they can ever be trustred................ If it was up to me they would be executed or castrated first time but since it's not up to me I think a better idea would be they should be tracked for life and if ever went near a kid again should have a bullet put in their head...... that's JMO on it
    MudMan for President...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree with ya Mud. Myself and a few other parents paid a "friendly" little visit to a registered child molester that had just moved into the neighborhood a week ago. Needless to say..... he moved away. I have such an ability to persuade people to get outta town.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    MudMan for President...

I just hate how a grown adult could look at a inocent little kid and take that away from them. If there's anything that would make me kill someone this would be it............

mass junkie is offline banned

I just hate how a grown adult could look at a inocent little kid and take that away from them. If there's anything that would make me kill someone this would be it............
    Yeah I know what you mean bro......that to me is the most disturbing thing that I could ever imagine.........Child Molesters get it the worst in prison......word gets around quick.........most end up dead the 1st couple of weeks anyways....Who says all prisoners are bad?..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I agree with ya Mud. Myself and a few other parents paid a "friendly" little visit to a registered child molester that had just moved into the neighborhood a week ago. Needless to say..... he moved away. I have such an ability to persuade people to get outta town.

NICE JOB!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Yeah I know what you mean bro......that to me is the most disturbing thing that I could ever imagine.........Child Molesters get it the worst in prison......word gets around quick.........most end up dead the 1st couple of weeks anyways....Who says all prisoners are bad?..
    Yep prison is like the wild.................. there's a pecking order and child molesters are on the very bottom.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I think that is a good law for sick people...

Thread Information