Krulintent is offline Junior Member

Tired muscles almost got me killed tonight!

....If you've read my profile, you'd know that I bounce at a club here in NY. Well, most nights, it's pretty mild, and there's not alot of physical confruntation. It must have been 2 months since I squated last, but today I decided to throw some squatting and deadlifting in the mix, and my legs hurt so bad that I fell on the way to the water fountain. I decided to get to work an hour early, to catch up on some studying, and as soon as I get there, this tower of a man and his two friends are leaving the club, very heated. Our doorman tells me that he just had to ask them to leave, and they weren't very happy. Since the owner of the club was there, and happened to work with these 3 men, he told us to let them back in. Well, it was one crotch grabbing after another until we finally had to ask them to leave again. This time, twice as heated, and twice as drunk, they talked the owner into letting them come back in. Since they were mature enough to stop grabbing the girls crotches, they decided they would pour rubbing alcohal into a cup, and try to get people to drink it. Don't ask where the hell the rubbing alcohal came from, I have no idea. Well, leaning over little tea tables when you weigh 250lbs and have had 2 cases of Labatt's is probably the worst idea you could have, and the 4 guys that you spill the rubbing alcohal on will gladly agree with that! It looked like a tornado of teeth and feet! I jumped in to break it up, and as soon as I landed on my one foot, my leg decided that it was off the clock, and gave out. Some help I was. Instead of breaking up the fight, I spent about 2 minutes break dancing, trying not to fall on my face! Not that it was a bad night....a very cute oriental female customer let me play with her nipple rings, but I nearly got my ass handed to me by some skinny little shit, who obviously didn't do legs at the gym today. Oh yeah....and I picked up 10cc's of Sust, to add to my arsenal for my first cycle.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Ha, well goes to show u what happens to people who dont do legs.... Jk bro, thats why hit ur legs hard as hell every week, all ur stregnth comes from ur lower body any way...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Ha, well goes to show u what happens to people who dont do legs.... Jk bro, thats why hit ur legs hard as hell every week, all ur stregnth comes from ur lower body any way...
    So True So True !!!!!
    legs are the shit .. thats what its all about

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    So true buds, I try to never hit legs hard before going to work. Extreme fatigue is an accident waiting to happen.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    So true buds, I try to never hit legs hard before going to work. Extreme fatigue is an accident waiting to happen.
    one time i was playing football with my boys and i was running and bam my knees locked up and i got a face full of grass. This was the day after i hit the legs hard !

Hey u guys should try playin college football... Coaches dont give a fuck, ur legs just turn in to a machine u have no choice in the matter... When i was still playin ball i would have mournin runnin sessions at 6 am for 2 hrs straight. then afternoon work outs.. i would end up doin legs twice a week and run my ass of... TRY THAT ON... I NEVER new untill college ball how true all ur power is generated from ur legs... and center of gravity.. IF u can bench 700 pounds but only squat 100 and i squat 700 but only bench 100 and i get in it with u.. WHOS GOIN TO GET THERE ASS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT..... U.... Although i have squated in the low 600 and have benched 445 before a mixture of being well rounded is the way to go...

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    I didnt say I don't do legs. I just said I had't squatted in a long time. But I can't lie to you guys. You're like family. I haven't done legs in almost 2 months. I've really been doing shitty about getting to the gym since school started this semester. I've still been going in for everything else though. My legs grow really fast, and over power my upper body, aside from my shoulders. This week starts a new life for me though, and a new routine. I've pushed my social life to the side, and all that matters now, is school, work, and the gym. just like it has always been.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Hey u guys should try playin college football... Coaches dont give a fuck, ur legs just turn in to a machine u have no choice in the matter... When i was still playin ball i would have mournin runnin sessions at 6 am for 2 hrs straight. then afternoon work outs.. i would end up doin legs twice a week and run my ass of... TRY THAT ON... I NEVER new untill college ball how true all ur power is generated from ur legs... and center of gravity.. IF u can bench 700 pounds but only squat 100 and i squat 700 but only bench 100 and i get in it with u.. WHOS GOIN TO GET THERE ASS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT..... U.... Although i have squated in the low 600 and have benched 445 before a mixture of being well rounded is the way to go...
    You're right about the extreme importance of the squat, but that is a stupid split to follow when the season begins to pick up along with heavy cardio, it will eventually kill your max squat if you don't cut back on weight lifting.

THats not the split that i would have choosen to split but thats the one our coaching staff and lifting and conditioning coaches came up with... They run u into the ground, but they are not concerned persay in ur actually max squat weight, its the importance of being faster and stronger... THis routine only lasted for 3 weeks in the spring to get us in condition for spring ball, i was just giving of an example what a hard core fuckin week on ur legs could be compared to just doin legs once a week.
    SQuats are everything.... DO LEGS OR GO HOME.LOL

O thats not in season though... Thats spring trainning, the three weeks prior to spring ball!!!

Thread Information