BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

PLEASE, next time I reply to a post about

18 years olds wanting to do AS, PLEASE BAN ME. I seriously can't take it anymore. The arguments, the immaturity is ridiculous.

I know, if we can help out one guy.............But lately they just won't listen!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cb25 is offline Banned
    OK...i'm glad someone said it, 'cause i've been thinking about starting this thread for weeks. I always seem to want to try and help...but it never gets through...or it's just someone being an ass... seriously, i'm with you blt...

mass junkie is offline banned
    update your avatar damn it........

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    update your avatar damn it........
    How about change it to one of the pics I sent ya?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    18 years olds wanting to do AS, PLEASE BAN ME. I seriously can't take it anymore. The arguments, the immaturity is ridiculous.

I know, if we can help out one guy.............But lately they just won't listen!!!!

I here ya bro!

mass junkie is offline banned
    How about change it to one of the pics I sent ya?
    Hell no....those are for the privilged Bros
    Last edited by mass junkie; 11-12-2003 at 04:10 PM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Jesus Christ....dont sell shit to 18 year olds. . Sell it to 16 year olds just kiddin man. Yeah...many people in the teen years are immature. Some say I'm pretty mature for my age...but sometimes I'm not. . I'm in the prime of my youth ! And I'll only be young once! hehe

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Some say I'm pretty mature for my age...but sometimes I'm not. . I'm in the prime of my youth ! And I'll only be young once! hehe
    i've always been told i was mature for my age...as i found out, it didn't mean i always was...so i know what you mean Enjoy yourself now...but take care of yourself...IMO...

sounds like you've already made a lot of good choices, judging by your posts and your knowledge of AS...and (if i remember correctly) that you're holding off until later...

so yea, being able to discuss this stuff reasonably and intelligently makes you seem mature to me...most people don't

Da Bull is offline Banned

Heard that loud and clear........where's my pics dam it

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I think we have top take a look at what they want. If you offer the advice, leave it at that. If they want to flame, let them get banned for thier stupidity. You have to look at it as they won't learn unless they ask....

but at the same time, you tell them and tell them and yet, they still won't listen....damn, stuck again

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    this is just one problem that ar will probably never solve....unless these kids happen to get a clue and listen to the vets of this game

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just how people. The common phrase " Wish I knew then what I know now." Every year you look back and think " Why did I do that, Why was I with her, Why was I so immature at that age" ???
    You will never steer clear of the hole, but advice does help determine how far down the hole we go.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You can tell from the last one thats it's getting to me. I guess we just have to realize that some of them will not listen. Before that thread I have been trying to stay out of those threads. You can only listen to punk kids who think they know every thing for so long. Thats not a crack at the last guy its a generalization about them all. I've just seen it too much here in the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You can tell from the last one thats it's getting to me. I guess we just have to realize that some of them will not listen. Before that thread I have been trying to stay out of those threads. You can only listen to punk kids who think they know every thing for so long. Thats not a crack at the last guy its a generalization about them all. I've just seen it too much here in the past few years

Yeah, after I saw that post where he laughs at you and tells you to calm down? The nerve of that little bastard! I felt like jumping through the computer and kicking HIS ASS!!!!

RON
    Yeah, after I saw that post where he laughs at you and tells you to calm down? The nerve of that little bastard! I felt like jumping through the computer and kicking HIS ASS!!!!
    Ya I just sent you a PM

Aw come on Ron... don't you know teenagers know it all? They do! It's a scientific fact!

What the heck do we old farts know? It's not like we've ever been teens ourselves now is it?

Red

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Aw come on Ron... don't you know teenagers know it all? They do! It's a scientific fact!

What the heck do we old farts know? It's not like we've ever been teens ourselves now is it?

Red
    Thats different Red cause I really did know it all at 18 and 19. The only problem is now that I'm an old fart I forgot it all

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Thats different Red cause I really did know it all at 18 and 19. The only problem is now that I'm an old fart I forgot it all
    Great comeback.........LMAO..

Thread Information