NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member

Did I get caught??

Well its been 23 days since my stuff was supposed to be shipped from China and I havent got it yet. Im almost positive my source is legit and sent the stuff so im just hoping it wasnt seized. It was sent via registered letter and was supposed to take like 14-20 days. Ive never recieved anything this way before so im kinda worried. Does anybody know what they will do with the package if nobody is home to sign for it? Sorry, im jus kinda paranoid.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Up north here in Canada you'll get a letter saying no one was home to sign , and you'll have to go pick it up and sign for it. if it got sized you would get a letter in the mail

Is it normal for it to take longer than expected or should I be on the lookout for a seizure letter?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Don't worry,the stuff runs late sometimes.That's why I stay closer to home,as in Europe.I get it in 10-12 days.You should have never had it sent register mail,that's crazy

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    get in touch with your source and ask him if he sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Don't worry,the stuff runs late sometimes.That's why I stay closer to home,as in Europe.I get it in 10-12 days.You should have never had it sent register mail,that's crazy
    Yea I dont think Ill be sending it registered mail anymore. Wht the heck is registered mail anyways? Is it so they can track where it is or somthing? And why is it crazy to send it this way, i mean its coming to my house either way?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Yea I dont think Ill be sending it registered mail anymore. Wht the heck is registered mail anyways? Is it so they can track where it is or somthing? And why is it crazy to send it this way, i mean its coming to my house either way?
    If they know it's drugs,they can make a controlled delivery and soon as you sign your busted

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If they know it's drugs,they can make a controlled delivery and soon as you sign your busted
    Damn thats not good. I dont know If I want to sign my name now. Might have to ride out with the package right after i get it though and head for the boarder if I get a call from my house asking why the cops are looking for me. Well see.

Thread Information