Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    132

    Did I get caught??

    Well its been 23 days since my stuff was supposed to be shipped from China and I havent got it yet. Im almost positive my source is legit and sent the stuff so im just hoping it wasnt seized. It was sent via registered letter and was supposed to take like 14-20 days. Ive never recieved anything this way before so im kinda worried. Does anybody know what they will do with the package if nobody is home to sign for it? Sorry, im jus kinda paranoid.

  2. #2
    Full Intensity's Avatar
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Up north here in Canada you'll get a letter saying no one was home to sign , and you'll have to go pick it up and sign for it. if it got sized you would get a letter in the mail

  3. #3
    NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    132
    Is it normal for it to take longer than expected or should I be on the lookout for a seizure letter?

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Don't worry,the stuff runs late sometimes.That's why I stay closer to home,as in Europe.I get it in 10-12 days.You should have never had it sent register mail,that's crazy

  5. #5
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    get in touch with your source and ask him if he sent.

  6. #6
    NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Don't worry,the stuff runs late sometimes.That's why I stay closer to home,as in Europe.I get it in 10-12 days.You should have never had it sent register mail,that's crazy
    Yea I dont think Ill be sending it registered mail anymore. Wht the heck is registered mail anyways? Is it so they can track where it is or somthing? And why is it crazy to send it this way, i mean its coming to my house either way?

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Yea I dont think Ill be sending it registered mail anymore. Wht the heck is registered mail anyways? Is it so they can track where it is or somthing? And why is it crazy to send it this way, i mean its coming to my house either way?
    If they know it's drugs,they can make a controlled delivery and soon as you sign your busted

  8. #8
    NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If they know it's drugs,they can make a controlled delivery and soon as you sign your busted
    Damn thats not good. I dont know If I want to sign my name now. Might have to ride out with the package right after i get it though and head for the boarder if I get a call from my house asking why the cops are looking for me. Well see.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •