Thread: House parties

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

House parties

How many of you guys have ever thrown a killer house party? well the sat b4 new years i had a better party then new years. My parents went out, and when ever they do it get pretty crazzy at my place. Well it started of with my brothers friend comming over to borrow an ID. Well i would let him leave without drinking at least 5 beers. Well he then called another friend over and so on and so forth. Well i ended up with about 15 - to - 20 people over my house and a good 12 were drinking. I don't know, i figured the rest were driving. Anyway we finished 9 full bottles of brandy, whiskey, conyak, one bottle or run and tequilla (spelling, yes very bad) well everyone was ripped and throwing up everywhere. I passed out and woke up the next morning and the place was a mess. My parents came home, and went nuts. Every bathroom was plastered with yak, the was were dirty, people threw up in all my window wells and there was garbage all over the backyard. Needless to say i had to suck it up, take the bitching and clean it all up. But it was all worth it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    thanks for inviting me....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You should have told your parents...return to sender, put them on the front door step, and deny deny deny.

I told my parents, i told them i had lots of people over and we all got ripped, and my dad just laughed. He can't say shit after the stories i've herd from his friends.

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    how old r u?

i lived with someone for about a yr when i was 18 and it was basically one big open house party 24/7. it was better than any club ive ever been to because there was nothing u couldnt do. damn...some crazy things went on..... most of them i dont care to remember, lol......ohhhhh the memories!!!

I'm in my 20's but that doesn't mean i still can't live with my parents. Shit its the best thing going, no room and board, no laundry to do, shit she still makes me a lunch (go ahead flame) I'm staying at home for as long as possible, you know how much more money u have for juice when you're at home

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    LOL....some good points ya got there....

well actually when u move out u wont want to throw those crazy parties anymore. u wont want ur house to be destroyed by a bunch of animals..."puke everywhere" etc....

a few responsible men and women can have a gooooooood time in a house

have fun buddy!! live it up while u can!
    Last edited by KBgrl; 01-05-2002 at 12:13 AM.

IM HAVIN A PARTY TONIGHT, FOR REAL...COME ON OVER GUYS...PM ME AND ILL TELL YOU DIRECTIONS. YOU THINK IM KIDDING??? TRY ME... Airfare is your job though, hell ill come pick you up at the airport.

Shit bro if you live anywhere in Canada i'm there! LOL! but i know thats not the case. Shit i hate when this happens, there is a kick ass party going on and i'm not there errrr

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    That's nothing FI. On my 18th b-day my parents told me I could through a party. They rented a hotel to stay at for the night. The whole football team came early and helped me put the furniture in the bedrooms(ecept mine). 3 keg's. about 300 people. People were hanging in the street cause there was no room in my house or front and back yards. Not a cop car came and the guy next door was a cop. God I had great
    neighbors

Then after I finally moved out, my house was one big party from age 22-24. Im not kidin we had get together weeknights (about 20 people). Then full fledge parties on the weekends (50-150 people). The guys at the local liquor store loved us

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Now you tell us PPP. You know air fare from Cal to Texas is $35 right now. Im flying to vegas next month for the same rate.

ALRIGHT, IT'S ON AGAIN TONIGHT (TUESDAY) . That last one was pretty tight, i do have to admit i gave in, to the herbal gods.Hey....i got it for free of a good friend...are ya kidding me i wouldnt toke it up???

But im havin people over again tonight, so any yall wanna come, hollar at yo dowg and get over here. Whatchu want? Well, we'll get it for ya.

FR??? Wanna bounce?

Key, you could have came, but you're outtttttttttttie.

I'm hopin for a 2-1 girl to guy ratio, so there will be plenty of play. Petey, Dane, PBOY, ANYONE...wanna peep a shout down this way and blaze one up to this sshhhhhhhhhh...

Sparky one for me brother!

Thread Information