hoss827 is offline Banned

I'm an official member...Shoutouts!

Well, this is my 500th post everyone...So I thought I would dedicate it to the board. What can I say? I wouldn't be this strong and wouldn't have improved this much in body and mind without everyone here on AR. Shoutout to all the VETs, PTbyJason for having such a badass board, to the mods,Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno,(ones who have inspired me) BDTR for helpin me with my abs and taught me that high reps work better for some of us when it comes to abdominals (me definately ), Big'olLegs for his leg shocking routine that I love and the laughs about the bannana... PartyboyNYC because he is just a fucking riot! Mass Junkie , Red Ketchup, Da Bull, Powerful Beast, Calipso (miss ya man) for all the laughs and help. All the guys that helped boost my courage for bustin up "fatass" last month . Everyone who supported me when I had hodgkins, and all the problems with my damn shoulder that gave me good advice for it, my friend Trace Pyott (the one who got me into lifting) Andrew Peyronnin(my gym partner) Shane Lewis (my tae kwon do instructor, i'll be back !) and especially TheGame826. He isn't on the board much anymore, but he has helped me out more then anyone and we share alotta thing's in common, thank you for your never ending support bro and good luck in college! If I forgot anyone sorry, but you guy's know who you are! Lemme know if you want your name up here and i'll be sure to post it! Thanks again guys, for your neverending help with everything.

Sorry, the ladies! Danielle because she is my favorite person from NYC,and my mother for putting up with the never-ending smell of tuna and all of my meals I pack in through the day....

murph is offline Member
    congrats ,... but you didnt follow the rules for the 500th post ,... it must include the dancing banana ....other wise ,.. cool bro

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    About time

Congrats bro

Hey hoss... congrads! Nice having you around

Now only 500 posts to go until Hoar, er I mean, Senior Member

Red

peam is offline Suspended
    nice work...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!!! I'm glad your doing well

ColdSore is offline Banned
    welcome to the club bro...like red said..another 500 before you get to do this again...

Shit how could I have forgotten TheMudMan for the badass diet and buylongterm for sending me those pics of those FINE asswomen.! Thank you guys! And Peam because she surfs (Ah...I gotta confess I have a thing for female surfers )

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thanks for the shout out bro.........Your like the younger brother of AR and we gotta watch out for you.....Congrats and heres to many more ...and thats chocolate milk not beer..........cuz I dont condone underage drinking unless your buying..
    Last edited by mass junkie; 11-12-2003 at 10:42 PM.

hahahha. Chocolate milk is fine with me. As Arnold says "When you're a boy you drink milk. But when you become a man, you gotta drink beer." He said something pretty close to that...It's in someones signature. When I hit 21 me and You will have our own Bud's to drink together . Now that I think of it....Am I the youngest one on AR??? (not that it's a bad thing) I'm just curious .
    Last edited by hoss827; 11-12-2003 at 10:43 PM.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Congrats on 500 my man. looking forward to the big 1000.

and thanks for the shoutout, means alot to me. brings a tear to my eye.

ill try to get back on these boards more. i hardly have time anymore between school, the homework, work, and the parties.
    adios bro

cb25 is offline Banned
    Congrats man - it's funny how much we feel we know people that we've never met...but re-reading your post...i totally remembered all the shit about busting up that fat kid...the hodgekins shit...wow...it's kinda cool...

good luck man...i'm sure we'll be hitting the 1k mark in no time...'till then...

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Congrats, hoss. Here's to 500 more!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you should shout out to me for giving you the "pre-puberty" custom name

Haha, yeah of course. . A shoutout to this D3m3nt3d guy and all of his great custom names for me

Thread Information