Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

The ultimate T- shirt

Ok for those of u who have bothered to look down at my new signiture may appriatiate this... Well im really goin through with this... Im makin a t shirt that is all black and on the front it has a picture in white of an outline of a body builder... On the back it says
    Money Spent on cycle = (Alot)
    Money Spent to feed myself = (Over $250 at least a week)
    Time Spent training = (1.5 hrs a day, 6 days a week, )
    Look on peoples faces when they see me
    Priceless
    Ok me and my freinds said were goin to get the made so if u are hardcore, ill let u guys know when the new juice head fashion line will debut....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Ok for those of u who have bothered to look down at my new signiture may appriatiate this... Well im really goin through with this... Im makin a t shirt that is all black and on the front it has a picture in white of an outline of a body builder... On the back it says
    Money Spent on cycle = (Alot)
    Priceless
    Ok me and my freinds said were goin to get the made so if u are hardcore, ill let u guys know when the new juice head fashion line will debut....
    Put the AR symbol on the front and put me down for 3 of em...

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    sounds good bro!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how do you expect to fit all that text on the back of a shirt to where someone can read it ??

and why broadcast to the world that you juice ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    how do you expect to fit all that text on the back of a shirt to where someone can read it ??

and why broadcast to the world that you juice ??
    Same reason you broadcast a syringe in your ol brown eye............cuz we can..

BDTR is offline Retired
    AR symbol is copywrited and you cannot use it on a tshirt without legal permission from jason to do so. That shirt is pretty arogrant as well, especially considering half the people ive seen who juice lately dont look like they've even been working out long, nevermind using steroids .

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    white on black with that much writing would look like crap. I printed t-shirts for years.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Same reason you broadcast a syringe in your ol brown eye............cuz we can..
    mass...your on a roll today....LMAO

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    AR symbol is copywrited and you cannot use it on a tshirt without legal permission from jason to do so. That shirt is pretty arogrant as well, especially considering half the people ive seen who juice lately dont look like they've even been working out long, nevermind using steroids.

whos gonna know up here in MT

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    yeah, we copyrighted the logo. sorry about that. good luck with the shirts. They are bold, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    yeah, we copyrighted the logo. sorry about that. good luck with the shirts. They are bold, to say the least.
    now is it illegal to use a copyright for a non-profitable way.. lets say I hand out some new AR-tshirts for free... I think thats legal..

well to be honest, I'm not sure about that. Can you use artwork in a way if it is non-profitable? I don't know legal details of all of this stuff. Someone else know?

under copyright laws you cannot use anything without permission of the company without written consent,whether it be for profit or non profit.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    under copyright laws you cannot use anything without permission of the company without written consent,whether it be for profit or non profit.
    I would have to agree with Bull about that.............not that I'm a lawyer or anything.............but I did sleep at a HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS last night.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Maybe one day I will be big enough (and cocky enough) to wear a shirt like that.

thats not enitely true... out here on base they have public showings at the theatre.. theyll go rent the new releases and put them up... but they dont charge so its not illegal.

So when are we gonna be able to buy AR shirts............I'm ready to show my support.......since we cant make our own

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    So when are we gonna be able to buy AR shirts............I'm ready to show my support.......since we cant make our own
    Get an AR tat on your left arm.........that would show support.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Get an AR tat on your left arm.........that would show support.
    ass......lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    thats not enitely true... out here on base they have public showings at the theatre.. theyll go rent the new releases and put them up... but they dont charge so its not illegal.
    I understand what your trying to put across,but if they went and printed copies and handed them out,that is illegal.

I understand what your trying to put across,but if they went and printed copies and handed them out,that is illegal.
    Ever hear the disclamer before an nfl game.........any copying or rebroadcast is strictly prohibited.........some shit like that.....

..... O CRAP... is my windows copy illegal.. its from Kazaa hehe

Damn if my house got raided Id be in prison for a LOOOOOOONG time

Got ya bull.. know I see the light!!!

Ok, listen heres the deal, i know its bold to make a shirt like that, and I came up with the idea of it today and told my juice head freind... He loved it but hes a real meat head, he competes in the IFBB, he changed it to make it even worse... I know its bold to have a shirt like that, so maybe change it to amount spent on supplements= alot, not juice, but then agian im goin to probally only where it to the gym, and ive stated it before the guy that owns my gym is the old mr. new jersey told me he spent 10 grand on a cycle and i just told him about it in the gym and he laughed and said give me one....
    I know its bold, but its an IDEA, and i never intended on puttining AR on the front...That idea, came from other people Jason...

Hows this guys
    Money Spent on supplments = (Alot)
    Priceless
    I still like the other one, and yeah, U could def, fit all that on the back of a shirt if u put it from almost at the top of ur shoulders to the bottom of ur back...

i never intended on puttining AR on the front...That idea, came from other people Jason...
    I know Just wanted to have something to talk about. (Trying to learn how to be a post whore. )

I know Just wanted to have something to talk about. (Trying to learn how to be a post whore. )
    The worst thing is your an invisable post whore

I still think its an awesome idea.......with or without the symbol........I suggested the Symbol...because theres nothing like FREE advertising..

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    AR symbol is copywrited and you cannot use it on a tshirt without legal permission from jason to do so. That shirt is pretty arogrant as well, especially considering half the people ive seen who juice lately dont look like they've even been working out long, nevermind using steroids.
    NOt to be a post whore, but i also agree with u btdr, yeah, well this is an arogrant shirt and i think if i seen a little skinny kid wearing it it would look even stupider, but its a cool shirt to have... Im a big guy, i know u are too, dont tell me if u had this shirt, u wouldnt get a kick out of it every time u came across it in ur closet... I would, i probally would only if ever, where it to the gym and that would be like 10pm... But i would not were it out to the mall... NOW that would be stupid..

NOt to be a post whore, but i also agree with u btdr, yeah, well this is an arogrant shirt and i think if i seen a little skinny kid wearing it it would look even stupider, but its a cool shirt to have... Im a big guy, i know u are too, dont tell me if u had this shirt, u wouldnt get a kick out of it every time u came across it in ur closet... I would, i probally would only if ever, where it to the gym and that would be like 10pm... But i would not were it out to the mall... NOW that would be stupid..
    Are you kidding me.........the skinner the kid wearing the shirt the more hilarious it would be..........think about it.......

Its easy, see, this is how u do it Jason...
    Wooopie, we all can be a post whore

Are you kidding me.........the skinner the kid wearing the shirt the more hilarious it would be..........think about it.......
    Yeah now that i think about it, u get some, starving little kid, that is like 15 years old, LOL, im seriously laughing right now!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the little baby t shirt that says. "Im proof my mom likes to fuck" That one is classic

I have a shirt that says " Sleeps well with others"
    Girls like that one.

The worst thing is your an invisable post whore
    Who me?

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I like the little baby t shirt that says. "Im proof my mom likes to fuck" That one is classic

I have a shirt that says " Sleeps well with others"
    Girls like that one.
    I like that shirt

Thread Information