Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

New study....Men women are attracted too.

Subject: Medical study

A study at The University of Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For instance: If she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

If she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire.

Further studies are expected.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148

A study at The University of Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For instance: If she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

If she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire.

Lmao......yep that sounds about right......

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bad thing is...I stabbed scissors in my temple when I was 2...1/4 inch from the temple

hoss827 is offline Banned

What the hell?!!!!! LMAO...this is definately the funniest thing I've read this week.

FmRommel is offline Member

Couldnt be closer to the truth!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Bwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha............................. ......................bwaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .......... f'ing hilarious Jugg!!!

Testify is offline Senior Member

That's great.

Grant is offline Member
    its kind of true when i think about it, you ever hear some chicks tell you who is cute, and you are like.."That guy?!" what a scrub

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well I'm kind of glad they aren't has hung up on looks as men are..........................I'd never get any action if they were. hahahaha

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    right on brotha!

Thread Information