peam is offline Suspended

The OFFICIAL I split up with my girlfriend thread.

I just thought I'd make a thread for everyone to come and complain or get off their chest any issues related to love. I've seen a lot lately and I'm trying to keep this place organized.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I love women and all but i just dont understand them.........but god do i love them :-)

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i split up with my girl... for the night. she had to go back to her place.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OHHHHHHHH I lost my wife(ex-wife)years ago,I still haven't gotten over her,when the wind blows,I hear her voice.At Xmas I miss seeing her come down the stairs all happy and joyous.I still think of her on her B-day.OOOOHHHHHH how I miss her NOT,that fuckin' bitch,cocksucking whore,piece of shit pig,I wish her dead.Die bitch,Die!

bump

redrock is offline Member
    Haven't split with the girl i'm dating...but I have a feeling it's coming. See other thread.

I didn't mean for this to be a hate on women thread... more of a .... come complain about your love life, or lack thereof... Oh yeah.... if you head over to redrock's thread about how it's better to be single da bull posted nicely an example of how women have more control than you would ever know. He said something to the effect of "why are you guys all crying about women?" yep.. that's right you love us and need us and can't live without us... face it boys... behind every good man is a woman... and.... every man needs a good woman. So.... Muhahaha...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    vise versa too :-)

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Oh God....Well, I think I'm the youngest member on AR. . But for me *sigh* its highschool love. The girl I was complaining about in another one of my threads (brittani) and me had some problems...bad ones. She would mess around flirting with other guys, after she would get really close to me...I'm not that social of a guy, but there was something about her I loved and she felt the same way...We ignored each other for about two weeks, completely. I apologized to her for being a jerk, and taking out my anger on her (NOT PHYSICALLY! I AM 100% AGAINST FEMALE ABUSE, as well as CHILD ABUSE!!)..she ignored me for about a week after I apologized, I thought it was over...I had decided just to move on, but today I came home and no one was here, I thought that was pretty good because I've been very stressed out from school work, the dickheads at school,..competition, trying to find a girl, etc. I walked in to see if anyone had called or left messages, and I saw her name on the caller ID....I'd never felt so happy. I was so glad that she had called, I called her back and asked for her. "Hey , can I please talk to Brittani?", (she picked up the phone) "Logan I am so sorry...you've always been so good to me, and I've just been selfish towards you, i'm such a terrible person!" *incontrolable sobbing..yikes :-( * "I am so sorry I hurt you the way I did and I promise i'll never do anything like it again." What can I say........I'm a sucker for a girl who pours her heart out. I told her it was okay , that I still loved her and wanted to be with her. I told her I loved her and would see her tomorrow....man, I've never been so happy with anyone in my life... (SORRY GUYS! They know what i'm talking about!) lol. Good thread Peam, not only are you a Surfer (for some reason that appeals to me greatly...surfing fetish????) but this is a great thread. Hope we get more posts!

hoss.... screw that girl..... running back to you after she ditches you for other guys...saying she's sorry she hurt you? you should tell her "Hurt me? what the hell are you talking about bitch? hahaha" then hang up.

I left my heart in San Francisco...lalalalalalalalalal

I hear you peam...She wasnt really ditching me, ahh...we werent going out, we were just really REALLY good friends with benefits . I actually thought about sayi n exactly that too.... But i'm a softie for grovlers, and not many girls like me anyway, mainly because I'm not too social unless I'm around someone I'm comfortable with. I'll let ya know how this goes Peam. THanks for your advice, maybe I should go out with you instead if you're interested in an immature 16 year old .

Umm.... sorry... I've NEVER dated anyone that was 16.... and I'm still only 17. I'm kinda sorta taken too so ask again when you turn 30 and you're ready to settle down. hehe No seriously though.... This just sounds like highschool crap and ya know... that's cool... but I can't give you advice on how to deal with it... only with real relationships. Not to be offensive but this girl can't be mature and you said you aren't either so... it's not real.. in my eyes anyway. But PM me if ya want to talk... I'm always here to listen.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Women suck. They can all go to hell. I hate em all.

NOT. Actually, almost all of my relationships went well. Im realistic and know not every relationship is supposed to work. I leave with it the experiences I acquired from each and try to incorporate it into the next.
    I do not dwell on who did what to whom and why.

EDITED BY MEAN UPON THREAD HOLDERS WISHES.
    Last edited by bermich; 11-13-2003 at 01:21 AM.

Grant is offline Member
    i can do just fine without them especially off a cycle, all I need is the Paris video

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Women, ha. I'm pretty sure I have them figured out...well, atleast I have a foolproof plan on how to pick women up. It's a 7 step series, but has worked for me 9.5/10 times.

But women, as far as I'm concerned are weird creatures...

1) The more you ignore them, the more they latch onto you
    2) The less you surprise them, the better they treat you
    3) The more you check out other girls, the more they want your attention and ignore other guys
    4) The more forgetful you are, the more 'into' the relationship they are
    5) The less caring you are, the more caring they are.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Women, ha. I'm pretty sure I have them figured out...well, atleast I have a foolproof plan on how to pick women up. It's a 7 step series, but has worked for me 9.5/10 times.

3) The more you check out other girls, the more they want your attention and ignore other guys

ABSOLUTELY. I love that.

The worse you treat em the more of a man they think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    Umm.... sorry... I've NEVER dated anyone that was 16.... and I'm still only 17. I'm kinda sorta taken too so ask again when you turn 30 and you're ready to settle down. hehe No seriously though.... This just sounds like highschool crap and ya know... that's cool... but I can't give you advice on how to deal with it... only with real relationships. Not to be offensive but this girl can't be mature and you said you aren't either so... it's not real.. in my eyes anyway. But PM me if ya want to talk... I'm always here to listen.
    I was just kidding about bein immature...lol. I am pretty mature most of the time, about 90% of the time. But you know, i'm in the prime of my youth! I'll only be young once! . Peam your'e still 17, its okay to goof around once ina while

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Thats only 5 steps

SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Soooo true. That's why every know and then you have to "drop a bomb" (be a huuuge asshole) or they'll get bored and loose interest in you.

Good advice, good advice....

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Thats only 5 steps

What I meant was that I have a 7-Step Series on HOW to pick women up that never fails, but that those 5 things I listed are just general rules of thumb that I've learned along the way.

Must have been what my ex went by too. Damn you men.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    Must have been what my ex went by too. Damn you men.
    dont you mean damn you pubescent/adolsecent boys! ohhh.....ZING.
    just kidding.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, zing. haven't heard that in a while. I treat my girl like gold and we're at 14 months with no cheating, fights or drama. I think those 5 steps only apply to stupid girls.

The Butcher is offline Member

Ronny, if you think you have figured women out then you know absolutely nothing. Give it a few more years and you will understand what I mean. You're only 21, right? Yeah, I thought I had 'em figured out at that age too. 7 years later I have wised up and realized that I didn't know shit.

What is the 7 step guide to picking up girls RONNIE?????

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    I'm Officially Single Again!!!!

I figured I'd throw this in here from the title... haha

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    I'm Officially Single Again!!!!

I figured I'd throw this in here from the title... haha

it's about friggin time..........cause you looked wayyyyyyyy to good for her.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    it's about friggin time..........cause you looked wayyyyyyyy to good for her.........
    Awwww thanks baby....

When do I get my date in the City with you?? I think it's time we finally ACTUALLY go...

Thread Information