RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Post RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread

Well Big Ol' Legs, Mass Junkie and anyone else waiting for me to post up those random pics,

I felt bad about not posting pics up of some hot honey's, so tonight I purposely went out with my only intention being of grabbing some quick snap shots of some hot chicks....for AR.

I ended up going to a night club I used to work at in Toronto called The Docks. Because I used to work there, I got to hang out side stage and backstage at the Ludacris concert. So I'll post up some random pics I got from the concert. Sadly though, it was way too packed for me to search the crowd and get some hotties to pose for the lovely digital camera. So I'll post up what came out clear for you guys.

I also have more random pictures of pretty much nothing, but shit that I took that I think would fit in this thread.

If anyone else has any pics that really don't belong anywhere, feel free to post them up here brah/sis.

This first pic is a picture of Ludacris while he's performing at The Docks. I was right underneath him, but the camera shot (with all the lights and the flash) made it look like a distance. Small little booger ain't he, eh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ludacris1.jpg  

These next two are completely random pics of nothing. One is of the sound stage to the side where we were standing waiting for him to come off stage and the other is off the people in the concert. You can't really tell, but there was a shitload of people. Maybe a good 5000.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ludaconcertbackstage.jpg   RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ludaconcertpeople1.jpg  

Aight,

Now this picture was taken at Denny's.

The toilet picture is the Aftermath of my cousin doing No Justice to the toilet seat with little-to-no regard for the janitor.

The second picture is a mix of a Meat Lovers Skillet, Ketchup, Hot Sauce and a lovely Tea Bag alongside some empty cartons of Milk. Don't ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-nojusticetoilet.jpg   RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-dennysgross1.jpg  

Aiiiight,

This picture is of my busted up ankle (which is why I had to stop my cycle 6 weeks in) and the other one is me imitating a bum while still rocking my crutches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ronfoot.jpg   RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-roncrutches.jpg  

These pics here are taken from Halloween.

That was my costume. I sat on my porch and acted like a stuffed Pumpkin-Head, then I got up and scared the little boogers.

In one of the pics you see my chasing two kids and the other pic that's kinda dark, there's like 15 kids running away from me on the street.

The last one is me and my 6 week old Niece. She was an Elephant for Halloween.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ronhalloween1.jpg   RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ronscarekid.jpg   RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ronscarekid1.jpg   RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ronsimhalloween.jpg  

This last pic is of me. It's just a reflection shot but ah, what can you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLL's Random Pictures Thread-ronny1.jpg  

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    i like the holloween suit. did any of the kids swing on you. lol

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, I wish I could post some Random pics...But they would BAN me for sure!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah they would

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe thanks for the pics Ronny.. gives me something to connect ya with ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe thanks for the pics Ronny.. gives me something to connect ya with ya know?
    I dont know what your connecting with

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I dont know what your connecting with
    cant you see it... Pumpkin Head.. shit now I know the guy so when he comes around my neighborhood killin people I can say "whats up Ronny" and kell pass me by!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    FACT.............. BTW....Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    FACT.............. BTW....Thank you
    You finally got em too?...

WTF!!!! wheres mine??

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    WTF!!!! wheres mine??
    In my pants.......

Thread Information